So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

Yeah! let's take a page from the Irish Book of Political Comportment and introduce the gun to American politics. What could possibly go wrong?
If you ass holes werent such destructive baboons without any respect for the free speech rights of other people, none of this would be happening.

Dont like it? Dont assault me, moron.

Fuck you.

People getting assaulted by mobs waving Mexican flags? why weren't those Mexicans waving American flags if they want to state their place in America, AND why weren't they protesting peacefully? They have no excuse. if they want to do that shit they should be deported. They are basically stating by their protest that they are Not Americans but they still want to have their way here

Yeah! let's take a page from the Irish Book of Political Comportment and introduce the gun to American politics. What could possibly go wrong?
If you ass holes werent such destructive baboons without any respect for the free speech rights of other people, none of this would be happening.

Fuck you.
A stunning defense of furthering violence in the political process. Well done!

And I can't help noticing the personal invective in your sage thoughts. I wonder why? I said nothing offensive, yet you take offense. Is it because you cannot think any deeper than the ink on a bumper sticker, or did the ninth grade stymie your intellectual growth?

Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Donald Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate.

Traffic came to a halt as a boisterous crowd walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle, and at one point tried to flip a police car....

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Daniel Lujan, one of hundreds in a crowd that appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.

"I knew this was going to happen," Lujan added. "It was going to be a riot. He deserves what he gets."

Video footage showed some anti-Trump demonstrators hurling debris at a passing pickup truck. One group of protesters carried benches and blocked the entrance to the 55 Freeway along Newport Boulevard, with some tossing rocks at motorists near the on-ramp...

Holding a Mexican flag, Juan Carlos, 16, said his parents came to the U.S. from Mexico and that he was protesting to support others like him.

"Donald Trump is worthless," Carlos said. "There won't be no United States without Mexicans."....

Costa Mesa officials also set up an emergency operations center across the street from the fairgrounds, city spokesman Tony Dodero said.

"We're prepared for the worst," he said earlier Thursday.

But as the hundreds of protesters overwhelmed the streets, it was apparent to some that the sizable police presence was wrestling with a larger crowd than expected.

"It definitely got out of control," said Megan Iyall, 20, who was visiting from Seattle. "I shouldn't feel this unsafe."

Those left outside stood facing the horde of anti-Trump protesters, each side taunting the other while police helicopters circled above. As the sun set, the crowd grew more hostile and eventually turned violent.

To Arianna Perez, 19, the flaring of tempers over Trump were a necessary reaction to the inflammatory rhetoric of his campaign.

"We could be peaceful and do things different," she said, "but if we did, we wouldn't get our voice heard."

And I can't help noticing the personal invective in your sage thoughts. I wonder why? I said nothing offensive, yet you take offense. Is it because you cannot think any deeper than the ink on a bumper sticker, or did the ninth grade stymie your intellectual growth?
If you or any of these other bastards come at me like that, you will wake up in a hospital, bubba.

I dont care what you call it; it is self defense from Nazi bastards like you.

Time for Trump to start hiring PRIVATE Security rather than using the local PD.... I suggest former Blackwater employees who know what to do with an unruly crowd and have the firepower to back it up.

If you or any of these other bastards come at me like that, you will wake up in a hospital, bubba.

But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?

Fuck you.
I would say the same....don't assault me....don't try to pepper-spray me...don't try to sucker punch me.

Shrug. If it's a defensive move within the law, it will.

Right. Hey, ask George Zimmerman about how cool his life is now that he was found to have been"Within the law". He can't get a job, can't go out in public.

you know, you nuts fantasize about you want to shoot someone, but fail to realize just how badly it will mess up your life if you do.

I think people need to pay attention to loose cannons like the OP. Its true that people like him are scared to death and armed. They're dangerous because there is no way of knowing when one of them will suffer a true psychotic break and go on a killing spree.

Nah. They're dangerous to you because if you physically attack them they will justifiably defend themselves.

Murder is not the answer and that's what gun nutters advise.
Did you ever think that if you Looneys didn't get violent in the first place, you wouldn't have anything to worry about? If you assault a guy with a gun you have a chance of getting shot.

Its okay for Trumpery to tell his fans to "punch", hit, kill people and when they obey, the RWNJ traitors are here threatening to murder anyone who gets in their way.

And yes, premeditated killing is murder.

Just another example of the right's never-ending attacks on the US Constitution.
No, saying if you are attacked you will shoot the person assaulting you isn't premeditated murder. If you don't attack someone then you have nothing to worry about.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

So protecting yourself is somehow wrong?

But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?

You just described the idiots who crashed the Trump rally to a T.
There would have been zero problems had they not shown up.

They have a right to show up, they have a right to protest, they do NOT have a right to get physical with others or to prevent others from enjoying their rights. This shit is on the police 100%.

I wonder how the crowds that disrupted the Kerry rallies in 2004 were received? Remember those folks who waved flip flop shower sandals?

The rioters waving Mexican flags showed where their loyalty is and their actions showed their intent. Both against our country.

And the leftists defend them.

Common enemies.

ChLxcj4UgAMEzBg.jpg

------------

Shrug. If it's a defensive move within the law, it will.

Right. Hey, ask George Zimmerman about how cool his life is now that he was found to have been"Within the law". He can't get a job, can't go out in public.

you know, you nuts fantasize about you want to shoot someone, but fail to realize just how badly it will mess up your life if you do.

I don't want to shoot anyone. Do voices in your head tell you to say these things?

Why would anyone come at you? What have you got that would make people want to "come at you"?

Forum List

Back