So Much For CNN Becoming Less Partisan

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It's a head fake.... i.e. don lemon is still giving the towel boys head down in the company gym...

As long as the queers and the dickless spud are still reading the teleprompters, they will remain committed to marxism.

cnn diversity.jpg

I recently documented CNN's spirituality; I won't mention what the spirituality actually was, however, it was a type of documentation to fend off the psychology's need to activate and implement the click on celebrity/click on daylight alliance.

The click on celebrity aspect; technically, it's an incorrect use of language, as the identity database of celebrity to Thomas Heath (myself) is in fact more of a journey/boost.

In return, for CNN's spirituality having been able to function as a self-reliant modus operandi, without the non-irony of the literal anyway, it's my desire, to offer CNN the new database invention: 3:45 pm's looking at the DVD shelf option screen menu.

The 3:45 pm's looking at the DVD shelf option screen menu, and how it compares to the Refusing To Walk Up A Ladder Matrix, or to the Sunlight-Supermarket matrix, or to the daylight-daylight over sexy-sexy association programme: in general, I would say that the comparison is weak, however, that's due to the CNN spirituality's self-reliance modus operandi being consistent.

A political-election-Refusing-To-Walk-Up-The-Ladder, vs a political-election-Thomas-Heath-tree-hug: perhaps, just perhaps, these types of databases can help CNN's spirituality consistency be able to help other brand identities (Kapow Toys, Ford, BMW, Disney, Warner Bros etc) be consistent too.

Forum List

Back