🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So much Winning!

Illegal border crossings are way down and he's making you left loon's heads spin and explode....WINNING
Down by 67%.. And all he did was start enforcing the law.. The wall isn't even built yet..

And that is good why?

8 years of failure... and then Trump in his first two months doubled Obama's best months of Feb and March... and you have the balls to ask why?

Yes I do. How do we benefit?

Illegal border crossings are way down and he's making you left loon's heads spin and explode....WINNING
Down by 67%.. And all he did was start enforcing the law.. The wall isn't even built yet..

And that is good why?

8 years of failure... and then Trump in his first two months doubled Obama's best months of Feb and March... and you have the balls to ask why?

Less pressure on jobs.. Increases wages and gets people in the US off of welfare and gets them back into the job market and off the public dole.

Less pressure on Welfare, medicaid, medicare, food stamps and other benefits. Which reduces state funds output and Federal funds output.

Reduces pressers on schools and multi-language issues allowing better education for US citizens.

I don't see a down side on this.. Americans get jobs and off the public dole. Farmers can request farm worker visas to deal with their yearly harvest needs.

And we do it LEGALLY!

And that is good why?

Less pressure on jobs.. Increases wages and gets people in the US off of welfare and gets them back into the job market and off the public dole.

Less pressure on Welfare, medicaid, medicare, food stamps and other benefits. Which reduces state funds output and Federal funds output.

Reduces pressers on schools and multi-language issues allowing better education for US citizens.

I don't see a down side on this.. Americans get jobs and off the public dole. Farmers can request farm worker visas to deal with their yearly harvest needs.

And we do it LEGALLY!

Haven't noticed those things yet. When should we expect to see any of that? So far my life remains unchanged.

And that is good why?

And we do it LEGALLY!

Haven't noticed those things yet. When should we expect to see any of that? So far my life remains unchanged.

New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas have already seen a 12% drop in entitlements.. So our tax dollars will go much further. School enrollment by illegals has dropped by 19% in those states.

And that is good why?

And we do it LEGALLY!

New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas have already seen a 12% drop in entitlements.. So our tax dollars will go much further.
Link?

Illegals aren't affecting your life. None of these actions help Americans they actually hurt everyone.

But you can breathe your shitty air, drink your poison water, get harassed or hurt on the job and youre cheering about illegals? Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

And we do it LEGALLY!

New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas have already seen a 12% drop in entitlements.. So our tax dollars will go much further.
Link?
"Shutting down a school whose enrollment has dwindled has long been a step that school districts considered on occasion. But in recent years, confronted with tighter budgets, districts have become more aggressive about closing and merging schools when they are operating well below capacity, school officials say."

Read more: As enrollments drop across Arizona, schools disappear

Illegals aren't affecting your life. None of these actions help Americans they actually hurt everyone.

But you can breathe your shitty air, drink your poison water, get harassed or hurt on the job and youre cheering about illegals? Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

He cancelled the Mortgage savings bill by Obama.

Obama saved people money on their mortgages? When did he do that?

He repealed stopping coal companies from dumping crap into your water.

Obama stopped coal companies from dumping crap into the water? When did he do that?

Liar!

Your left wing talking shit points are lies..

lemmings.jpg
I guess you have to find a win where you can get it even if it's less people wanting to be here because of Trump and people don't like his actions. 37% approval rate is almost everyone's head "exploding".

Hell, having a healthcare plan that only 17% of people like could be considered a win too!
He's part of this group...

They are wilfully and gleefully dancing to the Circus Clown In Chief's tune, no matter where it leads them.

piepd-pieper.jpg

And we do it LEGALLY!

Link?
"Shutting down a school whose enrollment has dwindled has long been a step that school districts considered on occasion. But in recent years, confronted with tighter budgets, districts have become more aggressive about closing and merging schools when they are operating well below capacity, school officials say."

Read more: As enrollments drop across Arizona, schools disappear

Your link is from 2011.

I was asking about your 12%.

Liar!

You're right, go ahead and tell me the upside to your family with dirty water, filthy air, and cancelling the savings on Mortgage.

Thanks

Liar!

You're right, go ahead and tell me the upside to your family with dirty water, filthy air, and cancelling the savings on Mortgage.

Thanks

Obama stopped coal companies from dumping crap into the water? When did he do that?

Liar!

Thanks

I said he cancelled and repealed laws. You know he did so you want to change the subject. Sorry pal.

Liar!

Thanks

I said he cancelled and repealed laws. You know he did so you want to change the subject. Sorry pal.

I said he cancelled and repealed laws.

That's awful! How long were they in effect before they were cancelled?

Liar!

Thanks

That's awful!

That's the whole point. I agree, have a great day.

Liar!

Thanks

That's awful!

Yes. We survived hundreds of years without those rules.
We survived a few months with them.
We'll survive fine without them.

Thanks

That's awful!

Yes. We survived hundreds of years without those rules.
We survived a few months with them.
We'll survive fine without them.

As long as survival is your only concern, yes humans will survive. Thrive?

Not so much. "We wont Thrive but Humans will survive" should be a bumper sticker for the Trump campaign.

63% over a year ago on the arrests of illegals. 63%. I guess he did build that wall. An imaginary one that is working better than a physical one most likely.

Forum List

Back