🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

The Margaret Sanger false meme was defeated long, long ago, so, no, Redfish, you don't get "just once more" on that nonsense.

To let a racist shit like you to define who is racist or not is like letting a SS do that.

Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls
Abortion is legal, therefore not murder.

So, slavery was not a violation of basic human and Constitutional rights when it was upheld by the courts as legal?

Using your logic, slavery was no harm no foul for as long as it was "legal."
we are not talking about slavery.

Thats Right.

We are talking about the past application of your same failed fucking logic. Aren't we.

Last edited:
Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls

So, slavery was not a violation of basic human and Constitutional rights when it was upheld by the courts as legal?

Fallacy of false equivalents, chuz. Abortion is a medical term not a criminal term in law.

abortion ends a human life, so does murder. Its exactly the same thing except for the location of the victim.

How about answering this that not one of you libs has ever answered: Why is a person who kills a pregnant woman charged with two counts of murder if the fetus is not a human being?
A travesty of justice.

Unless it's your own (wanted) prenatal child that was killed. Right?

Fallacy of false equivalents, chuz. Abortion is a medical term not a criminal term in law.

abortion ends a human life, so does murder. Its exactly the same thing except for the location of the victim.

How about answering this that not one of you libs has ever answered: Why is a person who kills a pregnant woman charged with two counts of murder if the fetus is not a human being?

Because pro-life zealots pushed that law through in many red states.

It's not a law in many others.

which ones?

Only 29 states have a fetal homicide law.

Is Killing Pregnant Woman a Double Murder?

My family came here 397 years ago - we MADE America! I'm sure you are just some Johnny-come-lately by comparison.

Your rabid right wing views are NOT representative of the core values of America. Don't you dare question my patriotism or right to be here. Go fuck yourself, really!

"397 years ago" eh? Are you Elizabeth Warren by any chance, nut job? :eusa_liar:
No fucknut, I'm a direct descendant of William Bradford, a Mayflower Pilgrim who became the first governor of the Plymouth Colony, serving 30 years, and who authored History of Plymouth Plantation, 1620-1647.

2020 will be FOUR HUNDRED years since my great-x7 grandfather set foot on what would 156 years later become the United States of America.

You have just proven yourself to be an ignorant nitwit who doesn't even know his own country's history, something which is essential to good citizenship. Why don't you go to Russia with your buddy Trump? Fucknut.

My family came here 397 years ago - we MADE America! I'm sure you are just some Johnny-come-lately by comparison.

Your rabid right wing views are NOT representative of the core values of America. Don't you dare question my patriotism or right to be here. Go fuck yourself, really!

"397 years ago" eh? Are you Elizabeth Warren by any chance, nut job? :eusa_liar:
No fucknut, I'm a direct descendant of William Bradford, a Mayflower Pilgrim who became the first governor of the Plymouth Colony, serving 30 years, and who authored History of Plymouth Plantation, 1620-1647.

2020 will be FOUR HUNDRED years since my greatx7 grandfather set foot on what would 156 years later become the United States of America.

You have just proven yourself to be an ignorant nitwit who doesn't even know his own country's history, something which is essential to good citizenship. Why don't you go to Russia with your buddy Trump? Fucknut.

So what you're saying is, you descended from immigrants.

which ones?

29 is more than half. (Even if we use Obummer's count). Plus we have the Federal law and I'm fairly certain that the count is above 30 now, anyway.

2020 will be FOUR HUNDRED years since my greatx7 grandfather set foot on what would 156 years later become the United States of America.

Yes, and I am proud of that - though I am not proud of how my ancestors later treated the native Americans who helped them survive the first winter.

We are a nation of immigrants and refugees, and this administration's attitude toward immigration is a stain on the nation.

Last edited:

which ones?

29 is more than half. (Even if we use Obummer's count). Plus we have the Federal law and I'm fairly certain that the count is above 30 now, anyway.

Did I say fewer than half had the law? It doesn't matter, the law was pushed through by anti-choice zealots so they could go around making bullshit claims like "An embryo is a person, why else would killing pregnant woman be double-murder?!"

It's a self-fulfilling claim, spouted by rightwingers who've consistently failed at logic.

2020 will be FOUR HUNDRED years since my great-x7 grandfather set foot on what would 156 years later become the United States of America.

Still waiting for the answer.

Is the phrase "all persons" an inclusive statement? Or do you see it as EXclusive?

which ones?

Did I say fewer than half had the law? It doesn't matter, the law was pushed through by anti-choice zealots so they could go around making bullshit claims like "An embryo is a person, why else would killing pregnant woman be double-murder?!"

It's a self-fulfilling claim, spouted by rightwingers who've consistently failed at logic.

If all your mischaracterizing of the fetal homicide laws were fact... why do you suppose the SCOTUS has upheld those laws for well over a decade now?

Why isn't Planned Parenthood and the ACLU doing anything to overturn those laws?

It doesn't matter, the law was pushed through by anti-choice zealots so they could go around making bullshit claims like "An embryo is a person, why else would killing pregnant woman be double-murder?!"

Hmmmm.

Logic huh?

BIO-LOGIC-ALLY speaking. .

When did YOUR biological father become YOUR biological father?

Can you answer that TRUTHFULLY without acknowledging the BIOLOGICAL fact that you were his CHILD even before you emerged from your mother's womb?

Last edited:

which ones?

ok, 29 out of 50. last time I checked that was a majority.

Yes, and I am proud of that - though I am not proud of how my ancestors later treated the native Americans who helped them survive the first winter.

We are a nation of immigrants and refugees, and this administration's attitude toward immigration is a stain on the nation.

We are a nation of LEGAL immigrants. That's the difference, doofus.

which ones?

If all your mischaracterizing of the fetal homicide laws were fact... why do you suppose the SCOTUS has upheld those laws for well over a decade now?

Why isn't Planned Parenthood and the ACLU doing anything to overturn those laws?

Because contrary to your Masturbatory fantasies, PP and the ACLU aren't active advocates of murder, or murderers.

which ones?

ok, 29 out of 50. last time I checked that was a majority.

I never said dickshit about a majority or minority. Bottom line, the law's existence is not proof of anything.

Matter of fact, I could argue the law's existence is more evidence of the pro-choice lobby's position, i.e. that bodily integrity and the fate of the fetus is left ONLY to the mother, and not to anyone else outside of her own body.

The pro-birth wing are in fact anti-life.

They will not commit the needs to make sure that life is worth living for every child born in tough circumstances.

So your solution is murder. Charming.
This is about support for the fetus through early youth, which the far and alt right will not commit to doing right by the child. Charming.

the two people who create the child are responsible for it, not society as a whole. That's what you libs refuse to understand------------personal responsibility for your acts.
What you subhumans refused to recognize that, yes, the society as a whole is responsible for the members of society.

No, I am not responsible for you and you are not responsible for me. I don't want to take care of you and I don't want you taking care of me.

Its insane to think that society as a whole has a responsibility to take care of every person.

But you make that stupid claim and then come out in favor of abortion, hypocrisy is YOU.
You don't want to take care of anyone and don't want them taking care of you, but you're certainly willing to butt into their reproductive choices.

Still waiting for the answer.

Is the phrase "all persons" an inclusive statement? Or do you see it as EXclusive?
Not at all until you define persons. "Persons" in terms of fetal homicide has a very narrow limited meaning and cannot be expanded to any other "rights."

Forum List

Back