🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

One, the alt right attempts to smear Sanger have been demolished elsewhere.

Two, SCOTUS does not agree with Redfish . . . shocking, I know.

SC ruled abortion legal, not moral, ethical, or right. The victims of abortion (mostly minority children) would disagree with SCOTUS, if they were alive.

What you subhumans refused to recognize that, yes, the society as a whole is responsible for the members of society.

No, I am not responsible for you and you are not responsible for me. I don't want to take care of you and I don't want you taking care of me.

Its insane to think that society as a whole has a responsibility to take care of every person.

But you make that stupid claim and then come out in favor of abortion, hypocrisy is YOU.
You don't want to take care of anyone and don't want them taking care of you, but you're certainly willing to butt into their reproductive choices.
Redfish claims to be conservative but in fact is alt right, which means he gets to have conservative values apply to him but also gets to tell society how to live.

totally wrong on all counts. I don't give a flying duck fuck how you choose to live and I don't want you telling me how I must live, what kind of light bulbs I must buy, what kind of showerhead, or that I must install transgender bathrooms in my businesses.

I do not understand why abortion on demand is such a major issue with you left wing zealots. Why is the murder of the unborn your central issue? Why do you condone the FACT that PP has murdered millions of black babies? Why are you such a fricken racist?
Redfish contradicts himself. He does not want to tell others how to live, but he does want to tell others how to live. He has trouble that he must respect the larger society's laws that he does not like. Tough.

LOL, this coming from the asshole who called the electoral college a tragedy.
where is your respect for the constitution, dingleberry?

Sanger's quotes are Sanger's quotes. Your ignorance on this topic mimics your ignorance on most other topics.

4046-1459265962-02b56a4281234fcab3741a732f97ff83.jpg

Tell me again, how the same logic that was used to defend Slavery is not being used to defend abortion today.

Last edited:
gorsuch can't be trusted... his legal views are narrow and dangerous.

his coy answer about roe being 'precedent' won't keep him from allowing states to continue the erosion civil rights.

Beyond Roe v. Wade : Here’s What Gorsuch Means for Abortion
Neil Gorsuch's confirmation to the Supreme Court would reboot a 25-year campaign to chip away at abortion rights.

Here’s What Neil Gorsuch Means for Abortion

"Judge Neil Gorsuch said Tuesday the controversial Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion is “precedent” and acknowledged the ruling had been reaffirmed “many times.”

Gorsuch, President Trump’s nominee to fill the Supreme Court seat vacated when Justice Antonin Scalia died, does not have much of a history ruling on abortion issues, and the contentious subject was one of the first topics broached during the question-and-answer session of Gorsuch’s confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court, it has been reaffirmed…and all of the other factors that go into analyzing precedent have to be considered,” Gorsuch told Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “…A good judge will consider it as precedent of the United States Supreme Court, worthy as treatment of precedent like any other.”

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the first Democrat to question Gorsuch, immediately followed up, citing the importance of the issue since, she said, President Trump “said he would appoint someone who would overturn Roe.”

“Once a case is settled, that adds to the determinacy of the law,” Gorsuch told Feinstein, clarifying his position on precedent. “What was once a hotly-contested issue is no longer a hotly-contested issue. We move forward.”

Feinstein asked if Gorsuch considered Roe v. Wade “super precedent” – a decision that cannot be overturned.

“It has been reaffirmed many times, I can say that,” Gorsuch answered."

Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Sounds like another resounding defeat for the anti-abortion lobby.

Providing we can believe him...

See what I mean when I say liberalism almost always wins in the long run?

Yeah good! Write your congressmen and senators, tell them to back Gorsuch immediately. It's the right thing to do you know.

LOL, this coming from the asshole who called the electoral college a tragedy. where is your respect for the constitution, dingleberry?
I have never called "the electoral college a tragedy" or even inferred such a thing. I accept its role in American democracy. My respect for matters constitutional far exceeds yours.

Sanger's quotes are Sanger's quotes. Your ignorance on this topic mimics your ignorance on most other topics.
Sanger's quotes are misquoted and taken out of context by the illiterates like you, who are malignantly motivated.

Sanger's quotes are misquoted and taken out of context by the illiterates like you, who are malignantly motivated.

Tell me again, how the same logic that was used to defend Slavery is not being used to defend abortion today.
Simply that is clear that slaves and fetuses are not equally persons. The difference is not the 14th Amendment but in the definition of full person hood. Slaves were not "citizens", fetuses are not fully "persons."

his coy answer about roe being 'precedent' won't keep him from allowing states to continue the erosion civil rights.

Neil Gorsuch's confirmation to the Supreme Court would reboot a 25-year campaign to chip away at abortion rights.

please explain why abortion as a form of birth control is the primary issue with you alt lefties. Why is the murder of the unborn (mostly minority children) such a major deal for you?

Is it because you share Sanger's views that "colored people are human weeds that must be exterminated" ?

Redfish, you are so illiterate. You should be addressed in a child's terms because you have no higher cognitive skills than a ten year old.

Here is the real story. She once spoke to a ladys' auxiliary of the KKK.

Sanger would talk to anybody about family planning.

------------ Margaret Sanger Speaks to the KKK?

While Sanger did speak to such an audience in 1926, “she didn’t hold the group in the highest esteem,” and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke favorably of her at the height of the U.S. civil rights movement:

“Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand,” Sanger writes.

We should also note that in 1966, while she was still alive, Planned Parenthood bestowed the Margaret Sanger award on Martin Luther King Jr. He accepted, and while he was unable to attend the event, his wife Coretta showed up in his place to read his speech. In it, King wrote:

“There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.”

Given the fact that Sanger’s autobiography had been published nearly 30 years before King’s speech, her earlier address was no secret. It should be clear the civil rights leader did not think of Sanger as a racist.

In short, Sanger once addressed female KKK members in a bid to have her message heard as widely as possible, but she both openly described that meeting and disparaged the group’s mission in her writings, and a photograph supposedly depicting that talk (or a similar one) is fabricated.

Redfish, you are so illiterate. You should be addressed in a child's terms because you have no higher cognitive skills than a ten year old.

While Sanger did speak to such an audience in 1926, “she didn’t hold the group in the highest esteem,” and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke favorably of her at the height of the U.S. civil rights movement:

“Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand,” Sanger writes.

We should also note that in 1966, while she was still alive, Planned Parenthood bestowed the Margaret Sanger award on Martin Luther King Jr. He accepted, and while he was unable to attend the event, his wife Coretta showed up in his place to read his speech. In it, King wrote:

“There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.”

Given the fact that Sanger’s autobiography had been published nearly 30 years before King’s speech, her earlier address was no secret. It should be clear the civil rights leader did not think of Sanger as a racist.

In short, Sanger once addressed female KKK members in a bid to have her message heard as widely as possible, but she both openly described that meeting and disparaged the group’s mission in her writings, and a photograph supposedly depicting that talk (or a similar one) is fabricated.
So they let a female join the KKK ?!

Fascinating.

LOL, this coming from the asshole who called the electoral college a tragedy. where is your respect for the constitution, dingleberry?
I have never called "the electoral college a tragedy" or even inferred such a thing. I accept its role in American democracy. My respect for matters constitutional far exceeds yours.

bullshit, you were one of the first to rant and scream "Hillary won the popular vote". You are nothing but a partisan asshole., Nothing matters to you but the fricken dem party. Nothing. You make me sick.

Simply that is clear that slaves and fetuses are not equally persons. The difference is not the 14th Amendment but in the definition of full person hood. Slaves were not "citizens", fetuses are not fully "persons."
While the Constitution does address counting slaves as partial persons for census purposes, it does not mention slavery, abortion, feti (plural of fetus), or vaginas.

Do you agree or do you disagree that a woman's rights should begin when her life begins... and not just when society can't stomach the denial of her rights anymore?

Previously I thought the Electoral College was an anachronism.

But after Hillary I consider it the savior of the Union.

Oh palease.... she was a noted racist and of course, you support her. It's what you libs do.

not the first time that bullshit has been posted. Multiple postings do not convert bullshit to fact. "female KKK members" kind of says it all. female KKK = female democrats. democrats = slave owners and those who filibustered the 1965 civil rights act.

Democrats hate minorities and only pander for their votes.

Do you agree or do you disagree that a woman's rights should begin when her life begins... and not just when society can't stomach the denial of her rights anymore?
The inception of a fetus is not equivalent to a woman who can bear children, no.

Forum List

Back