🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

LOL, this coming from the asshole who called the electoral college a tragedy. where is your respect for the constitution, dingleberry?
I have never called "the electoral college a tragedy" or even inferred such a thing. I accept its role in American democracy. My respect for matters constitutional far exceeds yours.

bullshit, you were one of the first to rant and scream "Hillary won the popular vote". You are nothing but a partisan asshole., Nothing matters to you but the fricken dem party. Nothing. You make me sick.
You can never, ever find anything to support that I think the EC a tragedy.

You are now a puling whining snowflake who is crying because he got his butt kicked . . . again.

Redfish, you are so illiterate. You should be addressed in a child's terms because you have no higher cognitive skills than a ten year old.

Here is the real story. She once spoke to a ladys' auxiliary of the KKK.

Sanger would talk to anybody about family planning.

------------ Margaret Sanger Speaks to the KKK?

While Sanger did speak to such an audience in 1926, “she didn’t hold the group in the highest esteem,” and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke favorably of her at the height of the U.S. civil rights movement:

“Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand,” Sanger writes.

We should also note that in 1966, while she was still alive, Planned Parenthood bestowed the Margaret Sanger award on Martin Luther King Jr. He accepted, and while he was unable to attend the event, his wife Coretta showed up in his place to read his speech. In it, King wrote:

“There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.”

Given the fact that Sanger’s autobiography had been published nearly 30 years before King’s speech, her earlier address was no secret. It should be clear the civil rights leader did not think of Sanger as a racist.

In short, Sanger once addressed female KKK members in a bid to have her message heard as widely as possible, but she both openly described that meeting and disparaged the group’s mission in her writings, and a photograph supposedly depicting that talk (or a similar one) is fabricated.
not the first time that bullshit has been posted. Multiple postings do not convert bullshit to fact. "female KKK members" kind of says it all. female KKK = female democrats. democrats = slave owners and those who filibustered the 1965 civil rights act. Democrats hate minorities and only pander for their votes.
Your bull shit is posted all the time, yes. Sanger was honored by MLK Jr. Your continued postings are continued lies and propaganda, so easily outed as such.

Abortion is legal, therefore not murder.

So, slavery was not a violation of basic human and Constitutional rights when it was upheld by the courts as legal?

Using your logic, slavery was no harm no foul for as long as it was "legal."
we are not talking about slavery.

Thats Right.

We are talking about the past application of your same failed fucking logic. Aren't we.
Not at all.
Your denials will not change the fact that your same logic was used to defend slavery.
It is not the same.

So, slavery was not a violation of basic human and Constitutional rights when it was upheld by the courts as legal?

Using your logic, slavery was no harm no foul for as long as it was "legal."
we are not talking about slavery.

Thats Right.

We are talking about the past application of your same failed fucking logic. Aren't we.
Not at all.
Your denials will not change the fact that your same logic was used to defend slavery.
It is not the same.

Yes.

It is.

The logic and the denials are the same.

"So what, exactly, is the alleged jurisprudential connection between Dred Scottand Roe v. Wade? According to many prominent conservatives—including the late failed Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork, current Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, and former Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R-UT)—the fatal constitutional flaw in each decision was its reliance on the legal doctrine of “substantive due process.”

A simplified version of this common legal argument is as follows. Dred Scott found a constitutional right to own slaves in the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause; Roe v. Wade found a constitutional right to an abortion in the Fourteenth Amendment's Due Process Clause. Yet neither clause is meant to confer substantive rights, and neither slavery nor abortion appears in the actual text of the clauses in question (which simply stipulate that the government will not deprive any “person” of “life, liberty, or property without due process of law”). Therefore, the argument goes, any judge who gives the Due Process Clause a substantive gloss is illicitly substituting his own policy preferences for those of the legislature." -
Understanding the Slavery-Abortion Analogy

Last edited:
Valerie

Do you agree or do you disagree that a woman's rights should begin when her life begins... and not just when society can't stomach the denial of her rights anymore?

Liberals are such loons.
Roe V Wade was 42 years ago.
Everyone knows it will never be overturned...never. But that doesn't stop the liberal loons from stirring up their base everytime a conservative'ish judge comes around.
OMG!! OMG!!! They will take abortion away!!!!!... AAAUUUGGGGGHHH!

Liberals are such loons.
Everyone knows it will never be overturned...never. But that doesn't stop the liberal loons from stirring up their base everytime a conservative'ish judge comes around.

Whether or not roe will actually ever be overturned is one thing (I believe it will be) . . . I have to ask. Do you agree that it SHOULD be overturned?

Final time for any of our resident libs.

At what point during the 9 month gestation period does a "glob of cells" become a human being?

20 weeks, 30 weeks? the instant of birth?

If you say at birth, then tell us what miraculously happens at that moment that makes it a human being that did not exist a moment earlier.

Here's your chance libs, define "human being". If you make a distinction between born and unborn, give your scientific proof of such.

Liberals are such loons.

Whether or not roe will actually ever be overturned is one thing (I believe it will be) . . . I have to ask. Do you agree that it SHOULD be overturned?

I know that the question was not directed at me. But permit me to venture an opinion. I would leave it up to the voters of each state, not the federal government.

At what point during the 9 month gestation period does a "glob of cells" become a human being?

If you say at birth, then tell us what miraculously happens at that moment that makes it a human being that did not exist a moment earlier.

Here's your chance libs, define "human being". If you make a distinction between born and unborn, give your scientific proof of such.

Yes! Hopefully one of them can explain how a human being in the first days of their life following conception is NOT a human being in the first days of their life...

Yes! Hopefully one of them can explain how a human being in the first days of their life following conception is NOT a human being in the first days of their life...

don't hold your breath. I expect some rants using the terms "womens rights" "reproductive choice" and " control of her own body" Watch.

don't hold your breath. I expect some rants using the terms "womens rights" "reproductive choice" and " control of her own body" Watch.

Oh, belive me I know.

It would be nice to have some straightforward answers to my questions though.

Because pro-life zealots pushed that law through in many red states.

It's not a law in many others.

which ones?

Only 29 states have a fetal homicide law.

Is Killing Pregnant Woman a Double Murder?

ok, 29 out of 50. last time I checked that was a majority.

I never said dickshit about a majority or minority. Bottom line, the law's existence is not proof of anything.

Matter of fact, I could argue the law's existence is more evidence of the pro-choice lobby's position, i.e. that bodily integrity and the fate of the fetus is left ONLY to the mother, and not to anyone else outside of her own body.

Look dude, we simply disagree on whether an unborn human being has constitutional rights. Nothing you say will change my mind and nothing I say will change yours. I suggest that you look at one of the many videos available that show actual abortions, then reconsider whether cutting a baby into pieces is murder or not.

But if your position is valid, why not extend it to 2 years after birth? If the kid becomes too much of a burden why cant the mother simply kill it and move on with her life?

Why is it a person the instant it leaves the womb and not the instant before?
the two people who create the child are responsible for it, not society as a whole. That's what you libs refuse to understand------------personal responsibility for your acts.
What you subhumans refused to recognize that, yes, the society as a whole is responsible for the members of society.

No, I am not responsible for you and you are not responsible for me. I don't want to take care of you and I don't want you taking care of me.

Its insane to think that society as a whole has a responsibility to take care of every person.

But you make that stupid claim and then come out in favor of abortion, hypocrisy is YOU.
You don't want to take care of anyone and don't want them taking care of you, but you're certainly willing to butt into their reproductive choices.
Redfish claims to be conservative but in fact is alt right, which means he gets to have conservative values apply to him but also gets to tell society how to live.

totally wrong on all counts. I don't give a flying duck fuck how you choose to live and I don't want you telling me how I must live, what kind of light bulbs I must buy, what kind of showerhead, or that I must install transgender bathrooms in my businesses.

I do not understand why abortion on demand is such a major issue with you left wing zealots. Why is the murder of the unborn your central issue? Why do you condone the FACT that PP has murdered millions of black babies? Why are you such a fricken racist?
If you don't care how other people live, why are you insisting on butting into the most intimate and personal aspects of their lives? Why do you insist that a medical procedure is murder? PP hasn't "murdered" anyone. Why are you such a fricken idiot and drama queen?

ok, 29 out of 50. last time I checked that was a majority.

I never said dickshit about a majority or minority. Bottom line, the law's existence is not proof of anything.

Matter of fact, I could argue the law's existence is more evidence of the pro-choice lobby's position, i.e. that bodily integrity and the fate of the fetus is left ONLY to the mother, and not to anyone else outside of her own body.

Look dude, we simply disagree on whether an unborn human being has constitutional rights. Nothing you say will change my mind and nothing I say will change yours. I suggest that you look at one of the many videos available that show actual abortions, then reconsider whether cutting a baby into pieces is murder or not.

But if your position is valid, why not extend it to 2 years after birth? If the kid becomes too much of a burden why cant the mother simply kill it and move on with her life?

Why is it a person the instant it leaves the womb and not the instant before?
What you subhumans refused to recognize that, yes, the society as a whole is responsible for the members of society.

No, I am not responsible for you and you are not responsible for me. I don't want to take care of you and I don't want you taking care of me.

Its insane to think that society as a whole has a responsibility to take care of every person.

But you make that stupid claim and then come out in favor of abortion, hypocrisy is YOU.
You don't want to take care of anyone and don't want them taking care of you, but you're certainly willing to butt into their reproductive choices.
Redfish claims to be conservative but in fact is alt right, which means he gets to have conservative values apply to him but also gets to tell society how to live.

totally wrong on all counts. I don't give a flying duck fuck how you choose to live and I don't want you telling me how I must live, what kind of light bulbs I must buy, what kind of showerhead, or that I must install transgender bathrooms in my businesses.

I do not understand why abortion on demand is such a major issue with you left wing zealots. Why is the murder of the unborn your central issue? Why do you condone the FACT that PP has murdered millions of black babies? Why are you such a fricken racist?
If you don't care how other people live, why are you insisting on butting into the most intimate and personal aspects of their lives? Why do you insist that a medical procedure is murder? PP hasn't "murdered" anyone. Why are you such a fricken idiot and drama queen?
When Redfish and Chuz get asked such questions, this is the look you get in return:

200.webp

Redfish, you are so illiterate. You should be addressed in a child's terms because you have no higher cognitive skills than a ten year old.

Here is the real story. She once spoke to a ladys' auxiliary of the KKK.

Sanger would talk to anybody about family planning.

------------ Margaret Sanger Speaks to the KKK?

While Sanger did speak to such an audience in 1926, “she didn’t hold the group in the highest esteem,” and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke favorably of her at the height of the U.S. civil rights movement:

“Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand,” Sanger writes.

We should also note that in 1966, while she was still alive, Planned Parenthood bestowed the Margaret Sanger award on Martin Luther King Jr. He accepted, and while he was unable to attend the event, his wife Coretta showed up in his place to read his speech. In it, King wrote:

“There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.”

Given the fact that Sanger’s autobiography had been published nearly 30 years before King’s speech, her earlier address was no secret. It should be clear the civil rights leader did not think of Sanger as a racist.

In short, Sanger once addressed female KKK members in a bid to have her message heard as widely as possible, but she both openly described that meeting and disparaged the group’s mission in her writings, and a photograph supposedly depicting that talk (or a similar one) is fabricated.

Wow, sounds just like the anti-abortion zealots in this thread. They get hysterical at the mere mention of the word.

"Judge Neil Gorsuch said Tuesday the controversial Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion is “precedent” and acknowledged the ruling had been reaffirmed “many times.”

Gorsuch, President Trump’s nominee to fill the Supreme Court seat vacated when Justice Antonin Scalia died, does not have much of a history ruling on abortion issues, and the contentious subject was one of the first topics broached during the question-and-answer session of Gorsuch’s confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court, it has been reaffirmed…and all of the other factors that go into analyzing precedent have to be considered,” Gorsuch told Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “…A good judge will consider it as precedent of the United States Supreme Court, worthy as treatment of precedent like any other.”

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the first Democrat to question Gorsuch, immediately followed up, citing the importance of the issue since, she said, President Trump “said he would appoint someone who would overturn Roe.”

“Once a case is settled, that adds to the determinacy of the law,” Gorsuch told Feinstein, clarifying his position on precedent. “What was once a hotly-contested issue is no longer a hotly-contested issue. We move forward.”

Feinstein asked if Gorsuch considered Roe v. Wade “super precedent” – a decision that cannot be overturned.

“It has been reaffirmed many times, I can say that,” Gorsuch answered."

Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

Sounds like another resounding defeat for the anti-abortion lobby.

Providing we can believe him...

See what I mean when I say liberalism almost always wins in the long run?
Gorsuch was COACHED to say that.

If Trump can get rid of Breyer AND Ginsberg then he can get rid of Roe V Wade too.

Roe V Wade infringes on States' Rights.

Women's right trump States' rights.
No pun intended.

Unless you're the one who's pregnant, MYOB.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back