So now a simple accusation true or false can jail Trump

This is outright election interference. On his list of restrictions it says he can't make any false statements??? WTF??? False is more often than not a partisan opinion and nothing more. So the moment he says something somebody doesn't like all they have to do is call it a lie and he's gone .... The left has let a genie out of the bottle that cannot be controlled or even harnessed.

There has been no restriction put on Trump by the judges that are not the same standard restriction put on every criminal defendant.

The only difference is that they were more clearly defined because the judges know that Trump is a loud mouth idiot.

If anything they are trying to keep Trump from saying things that will get him held in jail until his trial. Things that would get any other criminal defendant held in jail, but most other criminal defendants have a brain - that Trump obviously lacks.

They did Trump a favor.

Nope. True and false have a meaning the republican party has forgotten.
Nope. We conservatives have decided true and false is hate speech. It will now be referred to as Trey/Fen. If you refer to it as anything else it’s violence and you will be arrested.

Lying in a court of law is an offense.

Yet this is your tread about lying or untruths and you do complain that he cannot lie as if it protected free speech.
Lying to Congress is an offense too.

Yet Clapper, Brennan and Comey got away with it.

Where are the prosecutions?

Where are the charges?

Really? How many riots have other losing candidates started in a violent attempt to over turn the election in which they lost? Which president refused to protect Congress when the Capitol Building was being assaulted? How many other presidents have badgered their VP into taking unconstitutional action during the counting of the States EC votes? Makes the Benedict Donald a very uniquely bad president. The worst in fact. Hands down the worst. Bigly ......
well. there is bolsonaro. hahahah

Lazy and incompetent? I disagree.
Disagree all you like but they work for the Federal government, not Donald Trump. Simps like Giuliani and the cucks at the Capitol in Jan 6th might be willing to go to jail for Trump but I doubt any of them want to. 😄

Disagree all you like but they work for the Federal government, not Donald Trump. Simps like Giuliani and the cucks at the Capitol in Jan 6th might be willing to go to jail for Trump but I doubt any of them want to. 😄
It's every man for himself now. Meadows doesn't strike me as the type to go to jail for Trump.

Talk about emotional investment in someone that doesn't know you exist.., :laughing0301: You TDS types are whackos... :cuckoo:
15 people last year and so far for this year it's six people that died in Fulton county jail. I bet it wasn't of old age.

Lying to Congress is an offense too.

Yet Clapper, Brennan and Comey got away with it.

Where are the prosecutions?

Where are the charges?

Did they lie or has it just been reported they lied? If they lied then it is up to Congress to seek some type of resolution. Since you seem to say there was no resolution then it can be argued that it was not a lie.

Trump is so spooked about going to jail he said he might just fuel up Hair Force One and hightail it out to Russia.

Oh.

You mean like pee tapes.

And Kavanaugh rapes.

And insurrections.

Incredibly stupid and wholly abusive accusations swallowed like Kool aid by the lemmings.
Not at all what I was talking about. Keep trying though

Forum List

Back