So now Fox is going after the FBI,

why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

We actually have a political party, the Republicans, working with their national propaganda outlet, Fake Fox News, to undermine and usurp the Constitution.

Make no mistake, these people have no country now. Their entire lives are committed to worshipping their political party, nothing else.
-------------------------------------- we are making America Great Again but that'll take work and time Issac .

and Deplorables like me do not identify with repubs or dems Issac .

why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

We actually have a political party, the Republicans, working with their national propaganda outlet, Fake Fox News, to undermine and usurp the Constitution.

Make no mistake, these people have no country now. Their entire lives are committed to worshipping their political party, nothing else.
-------------------------------------- we are making America Great Again but that'll take work and time Issac .

Jesus H, America was great and nothing Lying Trump or his leper colony of followers does will make it any better. They are working hard to make it worse. The worst of these so far is a tax cut for the wealthy and a tax raise for the poor that will add $1.5 trillion dollars to the deficit.

Conservatives you voted for a sexual predator that has now endorsed an accused pedophile. This is who you are.

GREAT for YOU perhap but that perception and your definition of GREATNESS depends on your age and where you are from . Tax cut is going to be fine , i know that it won't bother me and i will like President Trumps win if all goes well . Plus 'obamacare MANDATE is rumored to be GONE and thats all i want these last 8 years , -------------- As far as 40 year old UNPROVEN allegations go , well you can put those where the sun doesn't shine Issac .

GREAT for YOU perhap but that perception and your definition of GREATNESS depends on your age and where you are from . Tax cut is going to be fine , i know that it won't bother me and i will like President Trumps win if all goes well . Plus 'obamacare MANDATE is rumored to be GONE and thats all i want these last 8 years , -------------- As far as 40 year old UNPROVEN allegations go , well you can put those where the sun doesn't shine Issac .

Why do you only have insurance because of the mandate, or do you pay the fine?

FBI is not the LAW , FBI is supposed to enforce the law and maybe they aren't doing their job correctly Penny .
BULLSHIT 100% republican BULLSHIT

Calm down, eddie....you know, at your age and all.....

But:

"To anyone with any legal insight, such as Alan Dershowitz, Trey Gowdy, and Andy McCarthy (one of them should be the attorney general), it was the barefaced admission by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that, after nine months in charge of an investigation that had already been under way for eight months, he has absolutely nothing to justify continuing this charade within its original mandate to explore a Trump-Russian connection."
Retreat of the Democrats Grows Hard To Disguise After Indictment of Flynn - The New York Sun

FBI is not the LAW , FBI is supposed to enforce the law and maybe they aren't doing their job correctly Penny .

But:

"To anyone with any legal insight, such as Alan Dershowitz, Trey Gowdy, and Andy McCarthy (one of them should be the attorney general), it was the barefaced admission by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that, after nine months in charge of an investigation that had already been under way for eight months, he has absolutely nothing to justify continuing this charade within its original mandate to explore a Trump-Russian connection."
Retreat of the Democrats Grows Hard To Disguise After Indictment of Flynn - The New York Sun
I just don't get it PC a smart lady like you obviously are, buying into the s__T trump is throwing? You still live in NY?? Trumps tax plan will screw millions here and you being from Brooklyn you have to know he's an AH born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

But:

And yeah I'm old in age but not mind Matter of fact Pete O'Malley prior owner of the Dodgers in brooklyn was a boyhood friend

Why do you only have insurance because of the mandate, or do you pay the fine?
--------------------------------------- has nothng to do with ME , i am an American and the unAmerican 'obamacare MANDATE ' affects some of my American Deplorables Bothers and Sisters Penny .

But:

I just don't get it PC a smart lady like you obviously are, buying into the s__T trump is throwing? You still live in NY?? Trumps tax plan will screw millions here and you being from Brooklyn you have to know he's an AH born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

I checked, eddie....and you're right....this tax plan will cost me thousands.
But I see it as the cost of keeping America from becoming the Soviet Union.

It was 8 years of failure after failure, of every affront to the Constitution that Hussein Obama could cough up, giving nuclear weapons to our enemy, and making certain that every American saw ever other American as their enemy.

I may have to let several of the servants go....but, doggone it! It's worth it.

Now....who's gonna peel me a grape???

No, what you have are desperate Democrats watching as their world crumbles around them.
IWhat are you smoking? Trump's campaign manager indicted, his Nation nail Security Adviso pleads guilty to lying to the FBI and is now singing like a canary, his own tweet suggests that he knew about the lying and it's the Democrats whose world is crumbling?

But:

I checked, eddie....and you're right....this tax plan will cost me thousands.
But I see it as the cost of keeping America from becoming the Soviet Union.

It was 8 years of failure after failure, of every affront to the Constitution that Hussein Obama could cough up, giving nuclear weapons to our enemy, and making certain that every American saw ever other American as their enemy.

I may have to let several of the servants go....but, doggone it! It's worth it.

Now....who's gonna peel me a grape???
-------------------------------- aw haw and well said , thats the spirit PChick

But:

And yeah I'm old in age but not mind Matter of fact Pete O'Malley prior owner of the Dodgers in brooklyn was a boyhood friend

"...I'm old in age but not mind ..."

Funny you should say that about age....Sunday, went to Lincoln Center and saw "Junk"...

In it this Asian beauty has an affair with an elderly billionaire, and she explains that she'd fallen in love with his ability and acumen.....

funny , what are you Advocating for Eddie and don't be shy , tell us in plain English Eddie !!

and i vaguely remember comments months ago where lefties were advocating law breaking by some government agencies like the 'cia' , 'fbi' and other agencies still run by 'mrobamas' people . Are you calling for the same sorts of law breaking by 'mrobamas' still embedded people Eddie ??

Forum List

Back