So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

avanetti.

anything else you need for this one?
Oh come on. That's nothing but bullshit and you know it.
yea, but he was damn sure trying to make a buck off of it, now wasn't he? the "THIRD" accuser was total bullshit and opportunistic.

yet, we're to believe women and survivors would never lie.

so while we would agree it was bullshit, we seem to disagree on avanettis motive - since you feel it wasn't $$$ related.
You have no evidence of that. Just rwnj media hearsay.
oh please. stop this "i will prove my side over your side at all costs" crap.

had the right come at the left with the very same scenario, there is simply no way in hell you'd still be ok with such a lack of actual proof.

we need to stop being so jaded to our side we allow for us what we condem for the rest. THAT is exactly what you are doing right now.
What the fuck are you talking about?
that's how you're gonna play this?

ok. i'm out. you keep on demanding YOU GOOD OTHER SIDE BAD.

What happened to #BelieveWomen?

The hypocrisy of the left never ends.

I believe every word those women are saying.

However I know what they're saying. You don't.

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Do you understand what's going on here?

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The stupidity, lies and crimes of the right never ends.

Mueller has been accused of rape therefore he is a rapist ...

Sound familiar?

Not to conservatives, no.
It certainly doesn't matter to you MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!

GO FUCK YOUR HYPOCRITE SELF, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

There isn’t even an accusation. This clown has promised to produce “victims” before and has yet to do so.

He says he will bring this victim forward on November 1st. Why the delay? If he has a real person who is prepared to make an allegation, where is she?

Oh come on. That's nothing but bullshit and you know it.
yea, but he was damn sure trying to make a buck off of it, now wasn't he? the "THIRD" accuser was total bullshit and opportunistic.

yet, we're to believe women and survivors would never lie.

so while we would agree it was bullshit, we seem to disagree on avanettis motive - since you feel it wasn't $$$ related.
You have no evidence of that. Just rwnj media hearsay.
oh please. stop this "i will prove my side over your side at all costs" crap.

had the right come at the left with the very same scenario, there is simply no way in hell you'd still be ok with such a lack of actual proof.

we need to stop being so jaded to our side we allow for us what we condem for the rest. THAT is exactly what you are doing right now.
What the fuck are you talking about?
that's how you're gonna play this?

ok. i'm out. you keep on demanding YOU GOOD OTHER SIDE BAD.
Wise choice. We don't even know who the woman is or what her allegations are, and there are those pesky allegations that Burkman was offering $$ to women who would make false allegations against Mueller. Burkman is the same one offering up the story tomorrow, calling the unnamed woman his "client."

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sound familiar?

when and where was he actually accused?

There isn’t even an accusation. This clown has promised to produce “victims” before and has yet to do so.

He says he will bring this victim forward on November 1st. Why the delay? If he has a real person who is prepared to make an allegation, where is she?

Wow, this sounds a bit familiar. Does the name Avenatti ring any bells?

Sound familiar?

Mueller hasn’t been accused of anything.

A Republican operative, who has attempted to make accusations of sexual abuse in the past but has never produced a single victim, credible or otherwise, says he will hold a press conference to introduce a woman he says will allege she was raped by Robert Mueller.

And no, we don’t just believe anyone. We listen to both sides. Kavenaugh lied repeatedly throughout his hearings, about his drinking, his behaviour while drinking, and the sexist and inappropriate comments in his yearbook, his work on the Starr Investigation and a host of other things. He simply wasn’t credible.

Remember, liberals don't resign. They double down on sex antics and hate and loyal Democrats find ways to fund them. Hey WTF is George Soros for if not........

Need proof?
Remember Slick?
Remember Disco Louie?

Based on what?
Does it matter?

I don’t know what you’re talking about….

Apparently neither do you.
Yeah, you would not know what he is talking about. Proving once again what I claim every day about you and every single moron like you. That, being ALL left wing white women. Really quite fascinating how equally dumb you all are and how annoying you all are.

Just fascinating

If there is no accusations why is everyone calling Mueller a rapist ?

Remember, liberals don't resign. They double down on sex antics and hate and loyal Democrats find ways to fund them. Hey WTF is George Soros for if not........

Need proof?
Remember Slick?
Remember Disco Louie?
Remember Trump?

If there is no accusations why is everyone calling Mueller a rapist ?

It's fashionable.

Sound familiar?

Mueller hasn’t been accused of anything.

A Republican operative, who has attempted to make accusations of sexual abuse in the past but has never produced a single victim, credible or otherwise, says he will hold a press conference to introduce a woman he says will allege she was raped by Robert Mueller.

And no, we don’t just believe anyone. We listen to both sides. Kavenaugh lied repeatedly throughout his hearings, about his drinking, his behaviour while drinking, and the sexist and inappropriate comments in his yearbook, his work on the Starr Investigation and a host of other things. He simply wasn’t credible.
yet apparently we couldn't find a single witness for this.

hey - i'm willing and wanting to wait for credible information this and until that happens, mueller is innocent as can be. i wish the left would offer the same courtesy as they want.

Forum List

Back