So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

What happened to #BelieveWomen?

The hypocrisy of the left never ends.

I believe every word those women are saying.

However I know what they're saying. You don't.

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Do you understand what's going on here?

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The stupidity, lies and crimes of the right never ends.

Mueller has been accused of rape therefore he is a rapist ...

Sound familiar?

Your problem is that the women are saying that Mueller DIDN'T rape them.

They are saying they were contacted and offered tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say that Mueller did rape them.

Mueller has not been accused of rape.

Yes I believe them.

Wow you are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Not to conservatives, no.
It certainly doesn't matter to you MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!

GO FUCK YOUR HYPOCRITE SELF, YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

There isn’t even an accusation. This clown has promised to produce “victims” before and has yet to do so.

He says he will bring this victim forward on November 1st. Why the delay? If he has a real person who is prepared to make an allegation, where is she?

If there is no accusations why is everyone calling Mueller a rapist ?

“Everyone” isn’t calling Mueller a rapist. Only the mouth breathers who don’t bother to check facts.

One Republican dirty tricks operative says that a woman approached him charging that Mueller harassed and raped her when they worked together years ago. He’s going to introduce her at a press conference tomorrow.

Twice before this same Republican operative has claimed to have victims of Democrats’ sexual aggression and he would be introducing them to the American public and the press but he’s never produced any victims.

Maybe the third time’s the charm, but I highly doubt it.

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?

Based on what?

Based on your rules that we Believe All Women.

Great then you believe those women are saying the truth, that Mueller didn't rape them and that someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

I'm glad to see you believe the truth.

There isn’t even an accusation. This clown has promised to produce “victims” before and has yet to do so.

He says he will bring this victim forward on November 1st. Why the delay? If he has a real person who is prepared to make an allegation, where is she?

No one is calling Mueller a rapist except for stupid people like you.

What is happening is that women are saying that Mueller isn't a rapist but someone has offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

Do you like to make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace? Because you sure do a good job of it.

I am having a fantastic time laughing at you though. You're wonderful comic relief. LOL.

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sound familiar?
Do you believe these women or not?

Sound familiar?

Mueller hasn’t been accused of anything.

A Republican operative, who has attempted to make accusations of sexual abuse in the past but has never produced a single victim, credible or otherwise, says he will hold a press conference to introduce a woman he says will allege she was raped by Robert Mueller.

And no, we don’t just believe anyone. We listen to both sides. Kavenaugh lied repeatedly throughout his hearings, about his drinking, his behaviour while drinking, and the sexist and inappropriate comments in his yearbook, his work on the Starr Investigation and a host of other things. He simply wasn’t credible.
yet apparently we couldn't find a single witness for this.

hey - i'm willing and wanting to wait for credible information this and until that happens, mueller is innocent as can be. i wish the left would offer the same courtesy as they want.

There are almost never any witnesses to sexual assault. But Kavenaugh’s friend’s refusal to testify speaks volumes. One can reasonably conclude that he couldn’t deny it happened and didn’t want to perjure himself. There is no other reason not to testify.

The facts is Kavenaugh lied about so many things in his testimony, he should have been disqualified from the SC just on that basis. A fact that has lead to an investigation started by his fellow judges. This isn’t over by a long shot.

Name your replacements.

Based on what?

Based on your rules that we Believe All Women.

Great then you believe those women are saying the truth, that Mueller didn't rape them and that someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

I'm glad to see you believe the truth.

How dense can you possibly be?

Sound familiar?
Do you believe these women or not?

Glad you agree Mueller is a rapist

Name your replacements.

You know this has already been proven to be a lie, right?
That didn’t matter a month ago.

and today it does not matter to the right...showing once again both sides are basically the same

This isn’t a parallel to Avanetti. This was an attempt to discredit Mueller for the reasons of the investigation by troll site. Once the whole thing went south the right turned it into an Avanetti comparison.

It’s what the right does with failed narratives. Except this one might actually land a couple of magamites in jail.

Mueller should testify. Or otherwise resign because this adds to his baggage. Especially wasting tax payer money on the Russia hoax. P

Would hope that you can muster up an equal amount of outrage over Mueller being accused as your outrage over Kavanaugh.

“Everyone” isn’t calling Mueller a rapist. Only the mouth breathers who don’t bother to check facts.

One Republican dirty tricks operative says that a woman approached him charging that Mueller harassed and raped her when they worked together years ago. He’s going to introduce her at a press conference tomorrow.

Twice before this same Republican operative has claimed to have victims of Democrats’ sexual aggression and he would be introducing them to the American public and the press but he’s never produced any victims.

Here's the kicker....the OP, Mindwars, linked a story in Gateway Pundit that claims they have a woman who states she was raped by Mueller in NYC on 2 August 2010......a very interesting date considering that it's the same day that Mueller was in Washington D.C. on jury duty.

Sound familiar?

They are saying they were contacted and offered tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say that Mueller did rape them.

Yes I believe them.

According to the Gateway Pundit, which put together a fake investigation report by an anonymous woman, he raped a woman at a hotel in 2010. News at noon tomorrow.
I wonder if the press will cover it?
An Apparent Scheme To Discredit Mueller May Have Backfired. He Referred It To The FBI

Here's the kicker....the OP, Mindwars, linked a story in Gateway Pundit that claims they have a woman who states she was raped by Mueller in NYC on 2 August 2010......a very interesting date considering that it's the same day that Mueller was in Washington D.C. on jury duty.
You'd think they would have at least checked his calendar first.
Or maybe they'll say August 2 was just a typo.

She must be believed.

Sound familiar?

Mueller hasn’t been accused of anything.

A Republican operative, who has attempted to make accusations of sexual abuse in the past but has never produced a single victim, credible or otherwise, says he will hold a press conference to introduce a woman he says will allege she was raped by Robert Mueller.

And no, we don’t just believe anyone. We listen to both sides. Kavenaugh lied repeatedly throughout his hearings, about his drinking, his behaviour while drinking, and the sexist and inappropriate comments in his yearbook, his work on the Starr Investigation and a host of other things. He simply wasn’t credible.
yet apparently we couldn't find a single witness for this.

hey - i'm willing and wanting to wait for credible information this and until that happens, mueller is innocent as can be. i wish the left would offer the same courtesy as they want.

There are almost never any witnesses to sexual assault. But Kavenaugh’s friend’s refusal to testify speaks volumes. One can reasonably conclude that he couldn’t deny it happened and didn’t want to perjure himself. There is no other reason not to testify.

The facts is Kavenaugh lied about so many things in his testimony, he should have been disqualified from the SC just on that basis. A fact that has lead to an investigation started by his fellow judges. This isn’t over by a long shot.
43952794_258894804768018_4412531223885250560_n.jpg

Name your replacements.

You know this has already been proven to be a lie, right?
That didn’t matter a month ago.

and today it does not matter to the right...showing once again both sides are basically the same

This isn’t a parallel to Avanetti. This was an attempt to discredit Mueller for the reasons of the investigation by troll site. Once the whole thing went south the right turned it into an Avanetti comparison.

It’s what the right does with failed narratives. Except this one might actually land a couple of magamites in jail.
There needs to be a special counsel to investigate Mueller...
Something smells like dead fish… Maybe a pay off

Jury duty is over at 5pm

Sound familiar?

Yes I believe them.

According to the Gateway Pundit, which put together a fake investigation report by an anonymous woman, he raped a woman at a hotel in 2010. News at noon tomorrow.
I wonder if the press will cover it?
An Apparent Scheme To Discredit Mueller May Have Backfired. He Referred It To The FBI

We will have to wait to see what he presents.

I won't make any decision on that until I see all the evidence.

So far all I've seen is evidence that someone has been trying to bribe women to lie and say that Mueller raped them.

I would like to see what this pundit has as evidence and what the woman involved has to say.

Forum List

Back