So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

Why because he is a rapist, do you approve of that behavior?

Rhetorical question.
who the fuck did he rape?

god damn people just get a bur up their own ass and won't shit it out.

Exactly son, WHO did Kavanaugh rape?
no one but i dont play revenge politics.

But your side does and you're going along with it.
my side? i'm a conservative by nature.

just not a dumbass to boot.

Naa. You're a punk.

Dqy5hIMUwAAtn9L.jpg

I can't believe that posters are still responding to this conspiracy thread.

Naa. You're a punk.
if your definition of "punk" is you don't fall for every bullshit story out there then yes, imma punk.

What we KNOW is that despicable Republican operatives have been caught trying to bribe women into lying about Mueller

What we KNOW is that despicable Republican operatives have been caught trying to bribe women into lying about Mueller
yea, liberal women were lying for free.

guess there are some subtle differences after all.

Naa. You're a punk.
if your definition of "punk" is you don't fall for every bullshit story out there then yes, imma punk.
It’s this determined ignorance. This insistence that anyone not ignorant and white and Christian and living in the center of the country is some how out to get them.

But nobody screws over the GOP base more than the GOP leadership. That’s the sad part.
These people will never develop any type of trust in their leadership when it’s their leadership they vote in place that just screws them over again and again and again. It’s terribly sad.

If she has a college education and she stands up against sexual assault then she must be a liberal.

That’s the sad part.

She’s only a conservative if she’s beaten down and beaten up.

Was Whitey Bulger ready to talk about his friend and protector?
A murderer gets killed by other murderers in prison and we get yet ANOTHER right wing conspiracy

You realize that you're floating this idiocy on a thread about another fraud conspiracy that will likely land a couple Republican operatives in jail...right?

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?

Based on what?

Based on your rules that we Believe All Women.

Great then you believe those women are saying the truth, that Mueller didn't rape them and that someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

I'm glad to see you believe the truth.

How dense can you possibly be?

Not nearly as dense as those who don’t fact check, and who believe any crap the right wing media posts as long as it confirms their deeply held beliefs.

And then there’s the idiocy of voting for someone who lies to their face daily, incites murderers, bombers and hate mongers, and then pretends nothing is his fault.

Naa. You're a punk.
Name-calling?

If she has a college education and she stands up against sexual assault then she must be a liberal.

That’s the sad part.

She’s only a conservative if she’s beaten down and beaten up.
It's sad to see women who support the abuse of other women.

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?

Based on what?

Great then you believe those women are saying the truth, that Mueller didn't rape them and that someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

Not nearly as dense as those who don’t fact check, and who believe any crap the right wing media posts as long as it confirms their deeply held beliefs.

And then there’s the idiocy of voting for someone who lies to their face daily, incites murderers, bombers and hate mongers, and then pretends nothing is his fault.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzz

Go knit a new pussy hat.

Based on what?

Go knit a new pussy hat.
It's always been a source of amusement to me that trumpanzees would focus on knit caps while completely excusing someone who brags of sexually assaulting women.

Where is the email where somebody supposedly offered money to women to make up rape charges against Mueller?

Go knit a new pussy hat.
It's always been a source of amusement to me that trumpanzees would focus on knit caps while completely excusing someone who brags of sexually assaulting women.

You clearly do not grok how stupid the pussyhatters look to normal people. But keep up the Identity Politics! It's working great...for Trump 2020.

Didn't the left just rant and foam at the mouth about how women accusers must be believed? Oh God the irony when this gets shoved back in their faces. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back