So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

What happened to #BelieveWomen?

The hypocrisy of the left never ends.

I believe every word those women are saying.

However I know what they're saying. You don't.

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Do you understand what's going on here?

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The stupidity, lies and crimes of the right never ends.

Mueller has been accused of rape therefore he is a rapist ...

Sound familiar?

Your problem is that the women are saying that Mueller DIDN'T rape them.

They are saying they were contacted and offered tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say that Mueller did rape them.

Mueller has not been accused of rape.

Yes I believe them.

Wow you are a special kind of stupid aren't you?
According to the Gateway Pundit, which put together a fake investigation report by an anonymous woman, he raped a woman at a hotel in 2010. News at noon tomorrow.
I wonder if the press will cover it?
An Apparent Scheme To Discredit Mueller May Have Backfired. He Referred It To The FBI

We will have to wait to see what he presents.

I won't make any decision on that until I see all the evidence.

So far all I've seen is evidence that someone has been trying to bribe women to lie and say that Mueller raped them.

I would like to see what this pundit has as evidence and what the woman involved has to say.
Just be careful about the evidence:

Then on Tuesday, a conservative website posted what it said was an "intelligence report" that included the account of another woman who, in its construction, had a sexual misconduct claim against Mueller.

That "report" and the "intelligence agency" that generated it appear to be hoaxes. An Internet registry record associated with the "agency" listed the email of Jacob Wohl, a writer for the conservative website Gateway Pundit; a phone number listed in connection with it belongs to Wohl's mother, NBC News reported.

Researcher Aric Toler of the open-source reporting website Bellingcat established that the "employees" of the "intelligence agency" listed on LinkedIn include photos of models from commercially available stock photos or, in at least one case, the actor Christoph Waltz.

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?
You know this has already been proven to be a lie, right?
That didn’t matter a month ago.

and today it does not matter to the right...showing once again both sides are basically the same

This isn’t a parallel to Avanetti. This was an attempt to discredit Mueller for the reasons of the investigation by troll site. Once the whole thing went south the right turned it into an Avanetti comparison.

It’s what the right does with failed narratives. Except this one might actually land a couple of magamites in jail.

So it wasnt an attempt by Avanetti to discredit kavanaugh??

God damn mother of Jesus ...

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sound familiar?

They are saying they were contacted and offered tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say that Mueller did rape them.

Yes I believe them.

According to the Gateway Pundit, which put together a fake investigation report by an anonymous woman, he raped a woman at a hotel in 2010. News at noon tomorrow.
An Apparent Scheme To Discredit Mueller May Have Backfired. He Referred It To The FBI

So far all I've seen is evidence that someone has been trying to bribe women to lie and say that Mueller raped them.

I would like to see what this pundit has as evidence and what the woman involved has to say.

Then on Tuesday, a conservative website posted what it said was an "intelligence report" that included the account of another woman who, in its construction, had a sexual misconduct claim against Mueller.

That "report" and the "intelligence agency" that generated it appear to be hoaxes. An Internet registry record associated with the "agency" listed the email of Jacob Wohl, a writer for the conservative website Gateway Pundit; a phone number listed in connection with it belongs to Wohl's mother, NBC News reported.

Researcher Aric Toler of the open-source reporting website Bellingcat established that the "employees" of the "intelligence agency" listed on LinkedIn include photos of models from commercially available stock photos or, in at least one case, the actor Christoph Waltz.

I don't know why you are trying to spin it , Mueller is now an accused rapist and must be removed

Sound familiar?

Yes I believe them.

I don't know why you are trying to spin it , Mueller is now an accused rapist and must be removed

I missed it where you were supporting the removal of kavanaugh

Yes I believe them.

So you support a rapist special prosecutor?

So you support a rapist special prosecutor?

I, unlike you, believe a person is innocent till proven guilty.

Give it a try once, see how it feels

Based on what?
Does it matter?

I don’t know what you’re talking about….

Apparently neither do you.
Yeah, you would not know what he is talking about. Proving once again what I claim every day about you and every single moron like you. That, being ALL left wing white women. Really quite fascinating how equally dumb you all are and how annoying you all are.

Just fascinating

Poor short stack…. your tears only serve to give me joy.

Sound familiar?

Yes I believe them.

You might want to watch the report from Rachel Maddow last night.

That "intelligence" agency is a fraud.

Listen to how his mother is his source.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

If it doesn't go directly to the video click the Bumbling Trump booster botches Mueller smear, implicates own mom, link on the right side of the screen.

This whole thing is nothing but another sham lie by republicans.

Nope, sorry. Mueller has been accused of rape therefore he is a rapist. No evidence required. You fuckers made this bed, now sleep in it.

Nope, sorry. Mueller has been accused of rape therefore he is a rapist. No evidence required. You fuckers made this bed, now sleep in it.

Who accused him of rape?

Do you have any link to the accusation?

All I've read in the news is about the women who were contacted by someone offering them money to lie and say that Mueller raped them.

The woman took the email to the police and it's being investigated by the FBI.

If you don't have any link to any reputable source then I'll have to believe you're just doing the typical conservative lying. Again.

So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

We should replace him with a real rapist, Donald Trump.

Who accused him of rape?

All I've read in the news is about the women who were contacted by someone offering them money to lie and say that Mueller raped them.

If you don't have any link to any reputable source then I'll have to believe you're just doing the typical conservative lying. Again.
Come on, who accused him, do you have evidence, do you have links, we’re talking about Republicans hear.
Republicans don’t need all that BS. They have lies and conspiracies. Those work just fine for the GOP.

Who accused him of rape?

STOP ASKING FOR PROOF, WOMAN HATER.

Come on, who accused him, do you have evidence, do you have links, we’re talking about Republicans hear.
Republicans don’t need all that BS. They have lies and conspiracies. Those work just fine for the GOP.

None of those matter.

Wake up, Rip! You liberals changed the rules. Now all that counts is accusation.

Accused = Guilty.

You bought it; you own it.

Now let's get busy and LOCK HIM UP!

None of those matter.

Wake up, Rip! You liberals changed the rules. Now all that counts is accusation.

Accused = Guilty.

Have at it.... only makes the creators of the scam/fraud look bad and or, end up in jail.... go for it, sucker!

None of those matter.

Accused = Guilty.

Have at it.... only makes the creators of the scam/fraud look bad and or, end up in jail.... go for it, sucker!

Oh I dunno, Christine Blasey Ford scored a million bucks on bullshit.

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?
You know this has already been proven to be a lie, right?
That didn’t matter a month ago.

and today it does not matter to the right...showing once again both sides are basically the same

This isn’t a parallel to Avanetti. This was an attempt to discredit Mueller for the reasons of the investigation by troll site. Once the whole thing went south the right turned it into an Avanetti comparison.

It’s what the right does with failed narratives. Except this one might actually land a couple of magamites in jail.
There needs to be a special counsel to investigate Mueller...
Something smells like dead fish… Maybe a pay off
We already know about the payoff. They tried to say women to lie about Robert Mueller.

Forum List

Back