So, now that we know Mueller is a Rapist, who replaces him?

I don’t know what you’re talking about….

Apparently neither do you.
The mere allegation is enough, right?
There is no allegation Numbnuts.
I read it in ... Gateway Pundit, maybe? ... last night. No name, but she goes into detail about an encounter at a hotel in 2010, where she went to his room and he raped her. But she didn't see a pic of Mueller until just now and so she didn't know who he was.
Lol
Again... is mueller being Kavanaughed?
Your outrage is selective... And political... in a politically correct way
What "outrage?" Do I feel outraged? No. The allegations that some guy was offering women $20,000 to make false accusations against Mueller is a bit of a problem though, isn't it?

Wrong. The victim is always right.

Why are you undermining women and supporting rapists?

Are you really that stupid? People came to the media telling us they had been offered large amounts of money to lie about this before it went public. It's fake, false, a lie.

Oh, forgot you were a conservative.

Carry on then.
Much like the clown accusing Kavanaugh for a pay day...
Except that as hard as you conservative kids tried you couldn't find anyone who did that.
avanetti.

anything else you need for this one?
Oh come on. That's nothing but bullshit and you know it.
yea, but he was damn sure trying to make a buck off of it, now wasn't he? the "THIRD" accuser was total bullshit and opportunistic.

yet, we're to believe women and survivors would never lie.

so while we would agree it was bullshit, we seem to disagree on avanettis motive - since you feel it wasn't $$$ related.

I read it in ... Gateway Pundit, maybe? ... last night. No name, but she goes into detail about an encounter at a hotel in 2010, where she went to his room and he raped her. But she didn't see a pic of Mueller until just now and so she didn't know who he was.
Lol
What "outrage?" Do I feel outraged? No. The allegations that some guy was offering women $20,000 to make false accusations against Mueller is a bit of a problem though, isn't it?

it is not a problem for those that put party before country and principles.

Lol
same as for kavanaugh - unless there is hard core proof of this, it's another stunt of far too many going on these days. this would be the first time i've heard mueller as a 'rapist' so yea. don't believe it at this point.

Lol

Victory is the only principle these days

Lol
Is he being Kavanaughed?
Answer the question and quit being a fucking hypocrite

Lol

Political correctness is always harmful to the country, that’s why I’ve always said progressives are fucked in the head

Lol

Political correctness is always harmful to the country, that’s why I’ve always said progressives are fucked in the head

Putting party before country is not a matter of being PC.

I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?

It's just embarrassing that you're so stupid.

Those women aren't saying he raped or sexually harassed them.

Those women are saying that someone sent them emails offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

I guess intelligence isn't your strong suit is it?

Last edited:
I love feeding bitches their own fucking medicine.

:laughing0301:

Name your replacements.

I think this job requires someone with a lot of experience.

Kenneth Starr comes to mind. What say you?

It's just embarrassing that you're so stupid.

Those women aren't say8ing he raped or sexually harassed them.

Those women are saying that someone sent them emails offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

I guess intelligence isn't your strong suit is it?

So where are the emails?

What happened to #BelieveWomen?

The hypocrisy of the left never ends.

I believe every word those women are saying.

However I know what they're saying. You don't.

They are saying that someone contacted them offering to pay them money to lie and say that Mueller sexually harassed or raped them even though Mueller didn't.

Do you understand what's going on here?

Some republican thought it would be a good idea to find some women to pay to lie and say Mueller sexually harassed or raped them when Mueller didn't.

The women went to the authorities to tell them about this scheme. It's been referred to the FBI for investigation. In a few months we will learn what republican is behind this and see that republican prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The stupidity, lies and crimes of the right never ends.

Are you really that stupid? People came to the media telling us they had been offered large amounts of money to lie about this before it went public. It's fake, false, a lie.

Oh, forgot you were a conservative.

Carry on then.
Except that as hard as you conservative kids tried you couldn't find anyone who did that.
avanetti.

yea, but he was damn sure trying to make a buck off of it, now wasn't he? the "THIRD" accuser was total bullshit and opportunistic.

so while we would agree it was bullshit, we seem to disagree on avanettis motive - since you feel it wasn't $$$ related.
You have no evidence of that. Just rwnj media hearsay.

avanetti.

WTF, now you need evidence?

avanetti.

oh please. stop this "i will prove my side over your side at all costs" crap.

had the right come at the left with the very same scenario, there is simply no way in hell you'd still be ok with such a lack of actual proof.

we need to stop being so jaded to our side we allow for us what we condem for the rest. THAT is exactly what you are doing right now.

avanetti.

oh please. stop this "i will prove my side over your side at all costs" crap.

had the right come at the left with the very same scenario, there is simply no way in hell you'd still be ok with such a lack of actual proof.

we need to stop being so jaded to our side we allow for us what we condem for the rest. THAT is exactly what you are doing right now.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Lol
Do you believe the women in this case? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back