So, now we are recruiting people to get them on food stamps

A decade ago, only about half of eligible Americans chose to sign up for food stamps. Now that number is 75 percent.
In Florida, a food-stamp recruiter deals with wrenching choices - The Washington Post

Man, once they get those seniors signed up, they'll be moochers for the rest of their lives. Without meaning, they'll turn to drugs and "recreational sex." They'll surely forget God and start worshiping government... and probably fulfill some other fascist cliches.

A decade ago, only about half of eligible Americans chose to sign up for food stamps. Now that number is 75 percent.
In Florida, a food-stamp recruiter deals with wrenching choices - The Washington Post

Man, once they get those seniors signed up, they'll be moochers for the rest of their lives. Without meaning, they'll turn to drugs and "recreational sex." They'll surely forget God and start worshiping government... and probably fulfill some other fascist cliches.

Next they'll be "coming fer yer guns!"

We have welfare recruitiers? Is this a sick joke?

I love this line
In fact, it is Nerios’s job to enroll at least 150 seniors for food stamps each month, a quota she usually exceeds

She has a quota????? WTF???????

We have welfare recruitiers? Is this a sick joke?

I love this line
In fact, it is Nerios’s job to enroll at least 150 seniors for food stamps each month, a quota she usually exceeds

She has a quota????? WTF???????

That is my whole point. Why do we need recruiters. Seniors have been in the UNITED states long enough to know we have this program.. If they need it Great give it to them. I have no problem.. And this is not just about seniors either. Wasnt it a few months back they had radio stations advertising to get people to sign up. What is funny it was in spanish so who do you think that target market was for. IF you guess illegals you would be right

Why are you running those ads in Mexico City?

Tell me you guys do know that your government is running food stamp advertisements in Mexico?

Why are you running those ads in Mexico City?

My guess is to get a bigger voting block for the liberals?

Tell me you know your USDA promotes food stamps in Mexico; please honest tell me you guys know about this.

[ame=http://youtu.be/vt4jbUa3qao]Promoting U.S. Welfare In Mexico - Food Stamp Ads In Mexico Continue - YouTube[/ame]

I appreciated the OP, so thanks Lovebears65..

Okay sure it was a long and ponderous post and I doubt many will actually read and comprehend the dilemma this older fellow is presented with. He's an older breed of American that is dying out, a self respecting man.

I felt like helping him out but..he wouldn't accept it.

So I...:salute:...him

Last edited:
By giving them free food aren't we making the social security and medicare problems more dire? (-:

Ayn Rand probably got this right.

Promoting vs Giving.

Did I say giving? No I didn't. You are like arguing with my husbands ex wife. You have no debate so you change the topic.

Try decaff darling.

They are not "running ads"

They are working with consulates to let people know what they can and can't expect to get.

Forum List

Back