So NOW what? What changes with the Chauvin verdict?

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.
Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

The thing that will stop these racist bastards in their tracks is punishment.

1. They get convicted and do hard time to life for these offenses.
2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)

After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.

Largely, you are correctamundo here. Police officers are learning to stay out of trouble and avoid sticky situations so this kind of bad news doesn't happen to them like it did with Officer Chauvin - or Officer Wilson in Ferguson who lost his career- or countless others who have been punished even when exonerated. Had Chauvin been proclaimed innocent today, he would have still been out of a job and out of the fortune it cost him to defend himself.

Police officers are learning to avoid troublesome situations, and are indeed learning that the Black Man is America's Sacred Cow and to tread gently around them.

Police Officers are learning it's risky to do their job. They're learning that the safe thing to do is do nothing at all. The Left thinks this is going to improve the lives of Black people living in urban areas? The Left are as naive about Policing as they are about economics. What they think is a good thing is going to result in an outcome that's cataclysmic.

Crime rates soared in Ferguson and Minneapolis.....liberals can't figure out why.

Here is the original police statement about George Floyd's death:
View attachment 482262
As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.

When I can't breath, I can only say that twice.

Two thoughts on it: First, I suspect we'll see some changes in the rules of policing, and that would include training and accountability. There seems to be enough momentum for this to happen, but I don't know that it's going to definitely going to improve anything.

Second, we're still light years from having "an honest conversation on race" in this country, so this process is going to be rough, loud, divided and ugly. Seems to me that we have to make advances on race relations -- the big picture -- before anything positive sticks.

This story will quickly fade.

And cops will shoot someone else.

And we'll be back at it again.

Thank heavens Kyle Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people. Just gang members and pedophiles.

Training ain't it.

They've been training and training and training and training, for decades on decades now and it hasn't done a damn thing, the brutality has only gotten worse.

2. Have their money taken away. (aka they're able to get the pants sued off of them)
After that happens to about 3 or 4 of them in a row, the rest will miraculously whip themselves into shape.
WTF are you talking about, you utter mope.
240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks.
If you were genuinely concerned about police injustice you would be demanding that a murder charge in the case of Tony Timpa, or the Navy veteran who died in February. Both died from cops kneeling on their necks, but were not black, so nobody gave a fuck.
Where is the source for that info? Or did you pull that 7:1 ratio from the crack on your backside?
That's why you need to watch unfiltered news like Newsmax to get the facts and not the emotions.
If you can't get Newsmax on your T.V, call your cable supplier and tell them you want Newsmax.
That's why you need to watch unfiltered news like Newsmax to get the facts and not the emotions.
So you don't have a source for your, "240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks," crap, and you did pull that garbage from your between your backside cheeks! Figures!

Nothing because when you get right down to it no one really wants change because to get that would require self reflection from people on both sides of the debate and very few want to do that.

Crime rates soared in Ferguson and Minneapolis.....liberals can't figure out why.

And Baltimore as well. After the mayor and the persecutors declared war on the Baltmore PD after the death of Liberal Hero Freddie Gay, Baltimore's finest did their best to avoid trouble and act in a proactive fashion.

#1 rap song this week
I'm probably gon' drown when I'm in it
I bet she gon' get loud when I'm in it
And we might have a child when I'm finished
Uh, I won't love a ho, after we fuck she can't get near me
Only bitch I give a conversation to is Siri
They say I'm Pac rebirth, never put out a weak verse
Homicides when we lurk, I'ma step 'til my feet hurt
Weren't puttin' them streets first
White tees turned burgundy t-shirts

#1 rap song last week
If I had a dick, you'd probably lick it like a lollipop
Hoes speakin' Cap-enese, hit 'em with karate chop
I'm forever poppin' shit, pullin' up and droppin' shit
Gotta argue with him 'cause a nigga love a toxic bitch
Niggas out here playin', gotta make 'em understand
If ain't no ring on my finger, you ain't goin' on my 'Gram
Tell that bitch, "Back, back, " breath smell like horse sex (ha)
Put it on him now, he will never be the same (he won't)
Tatt'ed on my ass 'cause I really like the pain (ah)
He nutted on my butt, I said, "I'm glad that you came"
If that nigga had a twin, I would let 'em run a train, woo (skrrt)

#1 rap song week before last
I keep my gun in my drawers, ducking the sad news (oh yeah)
My phone say seven missed calls, I know it's bad news
This life had left me so scarred, I'm knowing that's true
Remember times got so hard, I got it tattooed (so hard)
I ain't did no shows but made some bread (yeah)
I gotta keep the family fed (yeah, yeah)
Look, just talked to pops about the feds

Can anyone tell me what the problem is in the black community again? Until this shit changes, things won't get better for the black "community".

View attachment 482262
As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

Floyd...I can't breath multiple times before even being put on the ground. And yet you blame Chauvins knee?

Absolutely NOTHING has changed.

The Stupid Bartender Bitch, AOC said on camera that (paraphrased) "Justice has not been done. Justice would be George Floyd going home tonight to his family." Just how stupid can one person be?

Kamala Harris of the Harris/Biden-handlers administration said that there is still much to be done (in the way of reforming and reprogramming the police).

Biden's handlers instructed him to say that "Systemic racism is a stain on the soul of America."

A big black guy being interviewed on TV said that rioting and pillaging get results. (Meaning it will happen again)

NOTHING has changed.

View attachment 482262

Floyd...I can't breath multiple times before even being put on the ground. And yet you blame Chauvins knee?

That's Lakhota for you........

The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Not even with body cameras....

They won't believe their lying eyes either....

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin
The verdict is bad, but it's not the real problem. The problem is Democrats are now forcing police to wear body cameras at all times. Now police can't do their job the way they should because they are being filmed.

Not even with body cameras....

They won't believe their lying eyes either....

This shit won't change

Filthy pig chauvin going to slammer, he will be sodomized, crazy child prodigy will soon follow, he will also get sodomized...
Does that excite you Transocrat? Weirdo.

I'm just happy the piece of shit will get what he deserves, his butt hole will be on fire, I hear some well endowed "brothers" are waiting for him...

Training ain't it.

If you were genuinely concerned about police injustice you would be demanding that a murder charge in the case of Tony Timpa, or the Navy veteran who died in February. Both died from cops kneeling on their necks, but were not black, so nobody gave a fuck.
Where is the source for that info? Or did you pull that 7:1 ratio from the crack on your backside?
If you can't get Newsmax on your T.V, call your cable supplier and tell them you want Newsmax.
So you don't have a source for your, "240 people have been killed by cops in 2021 and only 30 of them are blacks," crap, and you did pull that garbage from your between your backside cheeks! Figures!

So what, cheuvin is a pig and killed a man for no reason, whether

Training ain't it.

So what!!! chauvin the pig killed a human being for no reason, who cares if black or white, a murder is a murder, and chauvin is gonna rot in jail...

#1 rap song this week

#1 rap song last week

Can anyone tell me what the problem is in the black community again? Until this shit changes, things won't get better for the black "community".
Yes, and?

#1 rap song this week

#1 rap song last week

Yes, and?
And it speaks for itself. What? You dont want to have an honest conversation about race and racism?

Absolutely NOTHING has changed.

The Stupid Bartender Bitch, AOC said on camera that (paraphrased) "Justice has not been done. Justice would be George Floyd going home tonight to his family." Just how stupid can one person be?

Kamala Harris of the Harris/Biden-handlers administration said that there is still much to be done (in the way of reforming and reprogramming the police).

Biden's handlers instructed him to say that "Systemic racism is a stain on the soul of America."

A big black guy being interviewed on TV said that rioting and pillaging get results. (Meaning it will happen again)

NOTHING has changed.
11280zrfmeu61.jpg

For 5 years or so, we've lived in a world where facts simply don't matter. Maybe the nation is getting back to a place where it can look at what happened and admit the truth at what they are seeing instead of worrying about some imaginary political football they may be coughing up by stating the truth. Chauvin murdered George Floyd. I doubt we'll see the gun nuts admit our gun regulations are woefully inadequate but at least we had twelve people in Minnesota who cut through the BS and pronounced the guilty as being guilty.

Training ain't it.

When will the Democrat/Leftist controlled 'black community' whip themselves into shape? IOW when will sewers like inner-city Chicago whip themselves into shape?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back