🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
This isn't corporate welfare for insurers, super dupes, it's help for poor workers and lower middle-class workers to get insurance.
Then why is it funneled through the insurance companies? You know they take a cut, right?

How do you think we take our 2 million dollar bonus? I now can only look forward to a million this year, yea thanks, trump. I won't be able to provide food and shoes for my 18 kids, just what the hell am I going to tell them?

?? Did you cross post or something? Is this in response to my post, or someone else's?

Hell, I don't know there are tears in my eyes my kids just asked, no gucci's this year? No, you'll have to get your shoes at walmart I said no to all 18. Then they asked no Kobe beef from Japan and I said no we'll have to eat at Golden Corral. I told them to thank trump.

This isn't corporate welfare for insurers, super dupes, it's help for poor workers and lower middle-class workers to get insurance.
Then why is it funneled through the insurance companies? You know they take a cut, right?

How do you think we take our 2 million dollar bonus? I now can only look forward to a million this year, yea thanks, trump. I won't be able to provide food and shoes for my 18 kids, just what the hell am I going to tell them?

?? Did you cross post or something? Is this in response to my post, or someone else's?

Hell, I don't know there are tears in my eyes my kids just asked, no gucci's this year? No, you'll have to get your shoes at walmart I said no to all 18. Then they asked no Kobe beef from Japan and I said no we'll have to eat at Golden Corral. I told them to thank trump.

Uh... are suggesting that I'm complaining because rich people will pay more taxes? Because that's not my issue with ACA. My beef with ACA is that, apart from being blatant violation of individual liberty, it funnels taxpayer money to the insurance industry.

Uh... are suggesting that I'm complaining because rich people will pay more taxes? Because that's not my issue with ACA. My beef with ACA is that, apart from being blatant violation of individual liberty, it funnels taxpayer money to the insurance industry.

Did you bother to read the link? Do you make over $200,000 a year? If so the people thank you. If not, oh well.

Oh, you don't have to indulge in a health insurance policy. Maybe one of the new association plans may serve you better.

Oh, you don't have to indulge in a health insurance policy. Maybe one of the new association plans may serve you better.

What are you even talking about?

That's why it's a republican plan a compromise by the Democrats that the Dupes never hear about...

That's why it's a republican plan a compromise by the Democrats that the Dupes never hear about...

What? What a weird thread. It's likes a bunch of schizophrenics conversing.

Obamacare is based on the plan the Republicans always put up whenever the dams Democrats tried to reform Healthcare. They're just full of s***... They love our non system where their crony big health big Pharma etc etc keeps scamming the country and you, dupe. Obamacare could work if given a chance without GOP sabotage and with tinkering... And mainly without the usual total BS GOP propaganda...

Obamacare is based on the plan the Republicans always put up whenever the dams Democrats tried to reform Healthcare. They're just full of s***... They love our non system where their crony big health big Pharma etc etc keeps scamming the country and you, dupe. Obamacare could work if given a chance without GOP sabotage and with tinkering... And mainly without the usual total BS GOP propaganda...

I know I know it was Newt the spook that came up with an individual mandate.

What are you even talking about?

I am sorry had to take my 18 kids to band competition this afternoon and then inform them afterwards because of the bonus cuts the pure gold instruments would have to go next year and only could afford three of them to even play in the band next year. Then I told them we'd probably only be able to eat once a week instead of 7 and to boot we'd have to at McDonalds, my youngest said, "what's a McDonalds daddy with tears in his eyes" ? I said it is a place that has happy meals and our President now wanted us to eat happy meals. Damn it life sucks but I guess I'll get a 2nd job just to pay for Mauds (my wife's) hysterectomy because we don't need any more of those damn kids. The future without all the obammy-trump care sign ups just won't be there anymore.

Obamacare is based on the plan the Republicans always put up whenever the dams Democrats tried to reform Healthcare. They're just full of s***...

You're so fixated Democrats vs Republicans thing. Do you have any political convictions beyond that shitshow?

Obamacare is based on the plan the Republicans always put up whenever the dams Democrats tried to reform Healthcare. They're just full of s***...

You're so fixated on the Democrats vs Republicans thing. Do you have any political convictions beyond that freak show?

Forum List

Back