🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Hell, I don't know there are tears in my eyes my kids just asked, no gucci's this year? No, you'll have to get your shoes at walmart I said no to all 18. Then they asked no Kobe beef from Japan and I said no we'll have to eat at Golden Corral. I told them to thank trump.

Uh... are suggesting that I'm complaining because rich people will pay more taxes? Because that's not my issue with ACA. My beef with ACA is that, apart from being blatant violation of individual liberty, it funnels taxpayer money to the insurance industry.
That's why it's a republican plan a compromise by the Democrats that the Dupes never hear about...

What? What a weird thread. It's likes a bunch of schizophrenics conversing.
Obamacare is based on the plan the Republicans always put up whenever the dams Democrats tried to reform Healthcare. They're just full of s***...

You're so fixated Democrats vs Republicans thing. Do you have any political convictions beyond that shitshow?
Democrats are right on the facts and on the issues and policy... The Republicans just keep getting more wrong

Seriously though, have you ever met an authoritarian law you didn't like?
Quite a few... but i'm still waiting for you to explain how Government Health Care is "authoritarian".

It takes away each individual's right to decide for themselves how to take care of their health and replaces it with government mandates.

It takes away each individual's right to decide for themselves how to take care of their health and replaces it with government mandates.

Considering the rest of us have to pick up the slack when they don't, um, yeah. We need mandates.

That's one point of view. There are others. That's what I don't get about your perspective. You always seem to assume that you'll agree with the government, but what about when you don't? What about when the mandates are coming from douchebags like Trump?

That's one point of view. There are others. That's what I don't get about your perspective. You always seem to assume that you'll agree with the government, but what about when you don't? What about when the mandates are coming from douchebags like Trump?

Then I'll fight them on the merits, stupid.

What I don't go in is with this crazy Liberertard idea that a government mandate is necessarily a bad thing to start with.

Hey, I'd be happy to go to Single Payer, and just be done with it.

But you guys insisted that we not leave the Insurance Companies behind.

Not to worry, big insurance will let Republicans in Congress know what is what soon enough, just like they did on repealling the ACA.

Trump - President in Name Only.
/----/ Single payer = Rationed care. Only Libtards like the idea.
Buyer Beware: The Failure of Single-Payer Health Care

Then I'll fight them on the merits, stupid.

What I don't go in is with this crazy Liberertard idea that a government mandate is necessarily a bad thing to start with.
Of course not all government mandates are bad. But they do limit freedom. Sometimes that's necessary. We can't have people deciding for themselves whether murder is OK, for example. We depend on government to enforce conformity on such matters.

But when it's not necessary, we should avoid using the state to force conformity on society. We need laws preventing assault, theft and fraud. But we don't need government mandating conformity on matters of personal health. People have different values and different ideas about what's best for themselves and their families. The government should be protecting our rights to make these kinds of decisions freely, not mandating conformity to to suit the interests of their favorite lobbyists.

Last edited:
But when it's not necessary, we should avoid using the state to force conformity on society. We need laws preventing assault, theft and fraud. But we don't need government mandating conformity on matters of personal health. People have different values and different ideas about what's best for themselves and their families. The government should be protecting our rights to make these kinds of decisions freely, not mandating conformity to to suit the interests of their favorite lobbyists.

Actually, the thing is, I'm tired of paying for your negligence... that's the thing.

The LIbertarians don't say, "Well, I bought a shitty policy or no policy, I guess I'll just die now!" Nope, they find someone to take care of them and make sure the cost gets passed on to the rest of us.

Actually, the thing is, I'm tired of paying for your negligence... that's the thing.

I'm not asking you to. Libertarians aren't asking you to. If stinginess is what's driving you, let's repeal the laws that are forcing you to help others against your will. That'd be more to the point than giving government control over 20% of our economy.

Libertarians privatize their profit and socialize the risk on the rest of us.

No, simply, no.

As opposed to our current system, where it is rationed by your wealth.

Hey, here's an idea, if the rich and poor got EXACTLY the same level of treatment, I bet you we'd improve the level of care for the poor.
/—-/ If, if, if. if your Aunt had a dic, she’d be your uncle.

I'm not asking you to. Libertarians aren't asking you to. If stinginess is what's driving you, let's repeal the laws that are forcing you to help others against your will. That'd be more to the point than giving government control over 20% of our economy.

Except you guys wouldn't go along with that. You'll show up at the emergency rooms and still stiff the rest of us with the bill.

As opposed to our current system, where it is rationed by your wealth.

Hey, here's an idea, if the rich and poor got EXACTLY the same level of treatment, I bet you we'd improve the level of care for the poor.
/—-/ If, if, if. if your Aunt had a dic, she’d be your uncle.

Duly noted you didn't have an argument.

So what bothers you is the thought that poor people can get the same class of care you get, eh?

Poor poor Joe, I was an avionics technician for over 15 years, collected a large sum of money(all legally) avoided paying taxes while overseas, and came back here participating in the stock market amassing an even larger fortune.

And you have a 12 inch dick, a supermodel girlfriend and a Porsche... sure you do.

You make all this money and you can't do simple division....
Have you been peeking over the stall Joe? It is only 12 inches when it is limp but double that, at its full length. My wife, who i have been married to for 30 years, could of been a model, but didn't want to, because she didn't want to have to suck some liberals dick(like Harvey Weinstein) to be one. Nope I don't do German(union) engineering, as the Japanese(non union) are much better with their cars, so I have a Lexus and Toyota Limited Edition Highlander.
But Joe since you have been a victim of liberalism almost all your life, you have your 1 house , probably because you had welfare help for that, and you inherited the other one, because you Dad actually worked for it.
Any liberal who says they aren't wealth envious is a typical liberal liar, because they(liberals) always take the easy way out and put very little effort to try to achieve the 1% but never do, while bitching that the 1%er's stole their(liberals) money. Liberals are the dumbest people in the universe.

greed-greedy-takers-politics-1349641420.jpg

Forum List

Back