So Obama said in yesterdays interview that our open borders are unsustainable yet i can not find one single link

Trump found a way to "substain" the border.

Build a wall, tell the Illegals they will be sent back and force the Mexicans into controlling it on their side.

Of course that dufus Joe Potatohead cancelled both the wall and agreement with Mexico and told the whole world he didn't cae if the Illegals came.

My god you have to be an idiot to have voted for Joe Potatohead.

Trump found a way to "substain" the border.

Build a wall, tell the Illegals they will be sent back and force the Mexicans into controlling it on their side.

Of course that dufus Joe Potatohead cancelled both the wall and agreement with Mexico and told the whole world he didn't cae if the Illegals came.

My god you have to be an idiot to have voted for Joe Potatohead.
Trump succeeded in stopping legal immigration. Ilegal .. not so much. LOL

But Obama's comments were more to the progressives. They are not going to get an "amnesty" or "path to citizenship" but they need to find a way to get a comprehensive immigration bill that will allow our economy to grow even as out workforce gets smaller, and more educated.

Trump succeeded in stopping legal immigration. Ilegal .. not so much. LOL

But Obama's comments were more to the progressives. They are not going to get an "amnesty" or "path to citizenship" but they need to find a way to get a comprehensive immigration bill that will allow our economy to grow even as out workforce gets smaller, and more educated.

Libtard bullshit. We those distortion out of you Moon Bats all the time.

I happen to agree with him obviously but am not shocked that our dishonest media isn't reporting on this today except of course the few right leaning sites.

Kinda hard to have an honest dialog when the left leave out or hide half the facts of any topic.
One would think Obama saying Biden has completely fucked up the border would be big news..............and yet ABC selectively edited out that quote from his interview with them.

I heard we should maintain Trump's position but leftists are dumber MFers and happy to cut off their noses to spite their faces.

You fucked up leftists, but that's your comfort zone, know what I mean? You'll do the same today, and you'll fuck up tomorrow, it's in your DNA

the left equals brain fail

I had a couple of leftists staying at my place recently, they're in their 30s. Race and environmentally conscious right, but where do I start? First off very needy, special coffee everyday, the coolest restaurants every day, doesn't matter where, they indulge. They soaked the bathroom floor and left it, guess they like rot in Boston. They were surprised how cold it was here in the mornings, so they were sure to leave the bedroom window wide open to go to venues two straight days before they closed the door behind them. They constantly left lights on before they left, and couldn't figure out how to turn off fans in the bathrooms before they'd leave. So on so forth.

Leftists are responsible people :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back