So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
You mean the UNCONSTITUTIONAL "judgement", right?
:rolleyes:
IMG_0561.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------

That seems, in my opinion, to be a bit of histrionics and hyperbole.

I mean by that, the State of New York need not "take possession of all".

It need only seize enough to back up the required surety backing the judgement......$400+ million.

If, in fact, the assets are worth "$10 billion" as the defendant himself once asserted, well, the $400+ million shouldn't carve away too much of those holdings.

True that?

Whatever assets Trump still owns will be sold for pennies on the dollar.

Trump doesn't have $500 million in assets. Everything is leveraged. Chubb Corporation won't loan him anymore. He's a bad risk.

She should start with his airline so he has to fly commercial like the sucker's who give him money.

That way the MAGA rabble's donations to the poor thing when he comes a begging won't be used for him to run around the Country on his private airliner so he play the sympathy card at his rallies for his mob to lap up.

Trump doesn't have an airline. They will sell his plane if he still owns it. He may be leasing.

So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.
Yep. So much unfair due process. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~
"For Mr Trump, the stakes are potentially high. Earlier this year, Forbes estimated that his New York properties alone are worth $720m (£589m), a sizable chunk of his estimated $2.5bn fortune."

Worth or value and equity are two different things. Not a huge margin of error in that value estimate. Sounds like all of Trump’s NY holdings combined may not get him there.

Dem corruption on FULL DISPLAY. Lets see if the ballless Dems follow through on their threats to seize a private citizen's property and shit on the 8th amendment. DO IT Dems it will be the end of your shit party. Leave it to dumb ass Dems to come up with something so corrupt it unites the country against them.
Assets are seized everyday. Citizen Trump is no different than anyone else.

Forum List

Back