So President David DENNISON admitted in CA court he had the affair with Stormy!

`
23qvExQ.gif

Gee, a married man MAY have had sex or an affair with a prostitute.

And remind us again why it's being covered 24/7 by the crooked ethically bankrupt media, and Americans should give a shit about this over other important issues such as jobs, the economy, and national security?

Why are libtards so hung up on who Trump is fucking? It’s kind of weird and gross.
Cheating on your pregnant wife with street hookers is good, conservative family values :laugh:

How unliberal of you to demine a professional working woman. Just because sex is her business you lump the poor woman among criminals. You sound like the republican church marms. Bet you got a stormy tab open right now.

And remind us again why it's being covered 24/7 by the crooked ethically bankrupt media, and Americans should give a shit about this over other important issues such as jobs, the economy, and national security?
Is it because he used campaign funds to pay her ?

Why are libtards so hung up on who Trump is fucking? It’s kind of weird and gross.
Cheating on your pregnant wife with street hookers is good, conservative family values :laugh:

How unliberal of you to demine a professional working woman. Just because sex is her business you lump the poor woman among criminals. You sound like the republican church marms. Bet you got a stormy tab open right now.
Sorry republican, not everybody has a bunch of side-hookers on call, even if that’s normal in conservative circles :itsok:

When I saw the title "Trump finally admits to affair with Stormy", for a moment there I thought that Trump had finally admitted to an affair with Stormy.

I really should know better.

:rolleyes-41:

While he did not say the words he did admit to it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry republican, not everybody has a bunch of side-hookers on call, even if that’s normal in conservative circles :itsok:

Wow, you have a real hate on for woman. It’s weird. Would you like her better if she had a pussy hat on?

Wow, you have a real hate on for woman. It’s weird. Would you like her better if she had a pussy hat on?
Would you?d

When I saw the title "Trump finally admits to affair with Stormy", for a moment there I thought that Trump had finally admitted to an affair with Stormy.

I really should know better.

:rolleyes-41:

While he did not say the words he did admit to it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't worry, Mac just wants to use your thread to demonstrate how having an opinion (based on fact) is nothing more than extreme partisanship. It's his thing and often backfires.

Is it because he used campaign funds to pay her ?
No evidence whatsoever for that bit of fake news attempt to level yet another false accusation at Trump. Again, why should Americans give two shits about this, other than the desperate Left and their crooked cronies in the media want us to?

Would you?d

Mm, no. The pussy hat has become the international sign of fucking retards.

Trump admitted nothing what we know is this woman signed a non disclosure agreement over something it could be an affair it could be something else we don't know what we also know is she wants out of the agreement so she can talk about it for in my opinion money she knows there are people out there who will pay her millions for her story doesn't matter if it's true or not or if any of it can be verified. I'm sure this will get hyped a lot and much like when Rachel Maddow announced she had Donald Trumps tax returns it won't amount to much if anything.

Forum List

Back