So proud of black people now....its about time!!

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!
Do something about it. Why don't 20 or 50 black former atheletes all take over a section of Detroit. Get a black federal credit union to give small business loans. Manufacture things. Attract corporations to come invest in your community. Don't elect a gangster. Partner with the white suburbs and police. Lower your number of kids you have in poverty.

Do for yourselves what whites refuse to do.

You keep saying you should have stayed separate but equal. Well pick a town, any town, and show us what ya got.
You just said to create a Black federal credit union. Whites make the rules that govern that and we have already seen what they do to successful Black communities time and time again.
What successful black communities?

And who ruined those neighborhoods?

And why don't you guys fix them back up? Have you people given up trying?
You'd have to research all the successful Black communities. They dont normally list them in the white history books.

Envious whites ruined those communities by being violent like they claim Blacks do now.

Fixing those communities back up requires a collective effort. It occurs all the time but the media doesnt like to cover that stuff.

White bigotry and fear is what creates dysfunctional black communities. It starts off with white fear, then white flight with a combination factors to follow..... from homeowners doing desperate sells to turning their homes over to section 8 officials. Top that with tax resources leaving, surrounding business's following and all the wrong elements moving in. And business catering to what is here, poor minorities, which spark liquor stores and hole in the walls pop up shit. I've seen it first hand happen all around me in home town. Now the cops dominate our streets because the crime is so high

Another example are city officials wanting rid the city of public housing and tearing down these dwellings and dumping all their residents onto working communities with section 8 vouchers...another element that contributes to bad communities. When people don't work, chaos ensues.
I agree with most of that but I still maintain that with knowledge of who we are, what we have done, what we are capable of and less concern about what white people think we would have way less dysfunction.

I'm sick of black people whinning about stupid shit that white people say and do
Are you sick of white people whining about what Black people like Beyonce do?

I'm sick of people whinning about racism period.
I noted you are afraid to chastise whites for complaining on a thread praising Blacks but decided to chastise Blacks for complaining when thats not what the thread is about. Are you uncle tomming for someone specific or is this just a general uncle ruckus move on your part?

I'm sick of black people whinning about stupid shit that white people say and do

I noted you are afraid to chastise whites for complaining on a thread praising Blacks but decided to chastise Blacks for complaining when thats not what the thread is about. Are you uncle tomming for someone specific or is this just a general uncle ruckus move on your part?

I'm sick of whites and blacks whinning about racism

I thought we where post racial and all that. Bringing up race like a bloody shirt and emphasizing black victimhood/activism is one thing, but ignoring the fact blacks aren't thriving like other groups due to their own mindset? What is up with that? And ignoring the high violence rate in poor black communities, emphasizing white police shootings, what is up with THAT? That doesn't make for pretty politically correct songs.

I thought we where post racial and all that. Bringing up race like a bloody shirt and emphasizing black victimhood/activism is one thing, but ignoring the fact blacks aren't thriving like other groups due to their own mindset? What is up with that? And ignoring the high violence rate in poor black communities, emphasizing white police shootings, what is up with THAT? That doesn't make for pretty politically correct songs.
I guess you don't know that there are a lot of Blacks doing quite well in this country.

So there are no successful black people? You need to be admitted into a mental hospital

I guess you don't know that there are a lot of Blacks doing quite well in this country.
I guess blacks don't know that either.

I'm sick of whites and blacks whinning about racism
I note you only included the word "white" after I pointed out your emotional reluctance to include them after eagerly specifying Blacks.

Post racial? :laugh:
As long as whites are insecure we will never be post racial.

Who told you anyone was ignoring Black dysfunctions and havent made songs pointing those out?

I'm pretty sure she is aware. Thats why she is so upset.

"They begin to hate and devalue themselves"

Excellent post. I am not sure that "fighting the establishment" will get your intended results however.

Mark
You dont understand group dynamics then. People bonding together to fight anything promotes unity and awareness.

I understand the bond, but to what end? If you don't want to live in a white mans society, what do you alter it to to make it your own?

Remember, the country still has a government, and still makes the laws based on majority rule.

Mark
The end is to promote Black unity and appreciation for Black ideology and economics in our community. Think Chinatown for example. You control your economics and circulate your money in your community. You then take over the politics and law making/enforcing systems. Once thats accomplished you become a force.

Whites will be a minority shortly. The last two elections already proved that someone can be elected without a white majority.

As of 2014 whites made up over 77% of the population. I doubt it will be under 50% in a while. Obama would not have been elected without strong support from the white population.

Chinatown is not all Asian Americans, not even close. How do you begin to take a people that comprise over 13% of our population and create a society within a society?

Mark
Obama was elected with less than 50% of the white vote. Whites were the only demographic not over 50%. I thought that was pretty telling.

I dont know what Chinatown you are speaking of but every chinatown I have ever encountered had a large majority population of chinese and a lot of them didnt even speak english.

I think youre confused or naive. The US is comprised of a lot of little societies.

Democrats never get the white vote. Actually, Obama did better than most recently:

TOP DEMOCRATIC WHITE-VOTE GETTERS IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

1. Carter (1976) - 48%
2. Clinton (1996) - 44
3. Obama (2008) - 43
4. Gore - 42
5. Kerry - 41
6. Dukakis - 40
7. Clinton(1992) – 39
7. Obama (2012) – 39
9. Carter (1980) – 36
10. Mondale – 34

As to "Chinatown", I realize there are enclaves scattered around the US. Chicago has the most Poles(outside of Poland) than anywhere in the world. They also "function" in their own little "Polish Town". However, they realize that is for heritage only. They are fully integrated in American society.

Mark

Umm...Hello! if you want to address me, please show the proper respect and do so. If anyone is successful, kudos. But if they fail it's "racism"..right, the old double standard. Race baiting is fine if you are a self righteous jerk doing it for... "poor blacks". And, Byonce wasn't trying to appeal to middle or upper-class or ubber rich smart savvy blacks, was she? Who are you kidding?

No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

I have no answers, I doubt there even are any answers anymore...

Mark

Dude its no longer about LBJ's great society, we are in the 21st century and the issues we have today are white people giving it one last rally knowing that their numbers and their foothold on this nation is someday coming to an end and in realizing this, they're are doing their best to set this country on its heels with attacks and obstruction.

There is a solution to all this....just stop it!!
They wont until the last of the cave monkeys die off. Once this generations cave monkeys bite the dust its all downhill from here. This is their last hooray.
Nope, it is just the beginning.
Yes the beginning of your last hooray. As it stands now in my area all the white girls want Black boyfriends and bi racial children. The white boys want to be Black. You cave monkeys are going to be sorely disappointed in probably the next decade if not sooner.

You do realize that if the races mix, "being black" won't exist either.

Mark

You dont understand group dynamics then. People bonding together to fight anything promotes unity and awareness.

I understand the bond, but to what end? If you don't want to live in a white mans society, what do you alter it to to make it your own?

Remember, the country still has a government, and still makes the laws based on majority rule.

Mark
The end is to promote Black unity and appreciation for Black ideology and economics in our community. Think Chinatown for example. You control your economics and circulate your money in your community. You then take over the politics and law making/enforcing systems. Once thats accomplished you become a force.

Whites will be a minority shortly. The last two elections already proved that someone can be elected without a white majority.

As of 2014 whites made up over 77% of the population. I doubt it will be under 50% in a while. Obama would not have been elected without strong support from the white population.

Chinatown is not all Asian Americans, not even close. How do you begin to take a people that comprise over 13% of our population and create a society within a society?

Mark
Obama was elected with less than 50% of the white vote. Whites were the only demographic not over 50%. I thought that was pretty telling.

I dont know what Chinatown you are speaking of but every chinatown I have ever encountered had a large majority population of chinese and a lot of them didnt even speak english.

I think youre confused or naive. The US is comprised of a lot of little societies.

Democrats never get the white vote. Actually, Obama did better than most recently:

TOP DEMOCRATIC WHITE-VOTE GETTERS IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

1. Carter (1976) - 48%
2. Clinton (1996) - 44
3. Obama (2008) - 43
4. Gore - 42
5. Kerry - 41
6. Dukakis - 40
7. Clinton(1992) – 39
7. Obama (2012) – 39
9. Carter (1980) – 36
10. Mondale – 34

As to "Chinatown", I realize there are enclaves scattered around the US. Chicago has the most Poles(outside of Poland) than anywhere in the world. They also "function" in their own little "Polish Town". However, they realize that is for heritage only. They are fully integrated in American society.

Mark
Thats one way to interpret it. The other way is the way I interpreted it. I factored in the time element where more whites should be less racist for the last elections. Its interesting to me that Obama did worse than Clinton on his first election and the same as a white guy that they were trying to impeach on his reelection simply because he voice concern over the race issue.

In regard to the societies, most are integrated into American society in some shape or fashion. That doesnt mean I dont come home from a business meeting and put on my hoody and listen to rap.

Umm...Hello! if you want to address me, please show the proper respect and do so. If anyone is successful, kudos. But if they fail it's "racism"..right, the old double standard. Race baiting is fine if you are a self righteous jerk doing for... "poor blacks". And, Byonce wasn't trying to appeal to middle or upper-class or ubber rich smart savvy blacks, was she? Who are you kidding?
I didnt want to address you. I was laughing at you. some Blacks are successful inspite of racism and some Blacks fail to achieve due to the effects of racism.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

I have no answers, I doubt there even are any answers anymore...

Mark

Dude its no longer about LBJ's great society, we are in the 21st century and the issues we have today are white people giving it one last rally knowing that their numbers and their foothold on this nation is someday coming to an end and in realizing this, they're are doing their best to set this country on its heels with attacks and obstruction.

There is a solution to all this....just stop it!!
They wont until the last of the cave monkeys die off. Once this generations cave monkeys bite the dust its all downhill from here. This is their last hooray.
Nope, it is just the beginning.
Yes the beginning of your last hooray. As it stands now in my area all the white girls want Black boyfriends and bi racial children. The white boys want to be Black. You cave monkeys are going to be sorely disappointed in probably the next decade if not sooner.

You do realize that if the races mix, "being black" won't exist either.

Mark
Of course being Black will exist. Thats how homo sapiens came about.

Forum List

Back