So proud of black people now....its about time!!

Of course there were Blacks in europe when Valentines was established. Who do you think taught you that water was safe to bathe in?
The moors were turning blonde hair Italians and their children into brunettes
That would be the Roman Empire and their vast global influence, not a conscious effort by blacks or anyone else to mix with Italians.
The only thing they consciouslyly did was fuck all their women. If you aren't blonde you probably got some moor in you. Or your great Grammy did
I have Scot in me, otherwise I would be a blonde like most of my mother's family.

Blacks were slaves in Rome you moron. There was no mixing until after the Empire collapsed and the slaves could roam around free in what is now Italy.
If you have Scot in you then you should know about the legends of Black people occupying that area.
Scottish women were passed around like bagpipes.

Of course there were Blacks in europe when Valentines was established. Who do you think taught you that water was safe to bathe in?
That would be the Roman Empire and their vast global influence, not a conscious effort by blacks or anyone else to mix with Italians.
The only thing they consciouslyly did was fuck all their women. If you aren't blonde you probably got some moor in you. Or your great Grammy did
I have Scot in me, otherwise I would be a blonde like most of my mother's family.

Blacks were slaves in Rome you moron. There was no mixing until after the Empire collapsed and the slaves could roam around free in what is now Italy.
If you have Scot in you then you should know about the legends of Black people occupying that area.
Britain is an island, idiot.

Black people didn't even know Scotland existed until the Romans brought some blacks to England.

Its a cheap way to keep your womans mouth shut because she loves the darkeness of the chocolate. The rest of your post let me know just how illiterate you are if you think there were no Black people around when Valentines day was established.
laugh.gif
There were virtually no blacks in all of Europe when St.Valentine's Day was established.

Your premise is bullshit just because of that simple fact.

If anything it would be white women giving white men chocolate if your stupid beliefs had any validity because white men were constantly fucking black chicks when they went to Sub-Saharan Africa.
Other white people.
Well most whites thought water had evil spirits in it as well. During that time most europeans were ignorant and well on the way back to being cave men when the Moors came and educated them.
The Moors were nothing but barbarian invaders who enslaved the population of Southeast Europe.
And what do slave owners do to their women?

It is sad that you are stupid enough to believe that.

Black people didn't even know Scotland existed until the Romans brought some blacks to England.
Blacks certainly didn't swim the English channel

I was a body builder in high school. Literally a Greek God. The only guy built better than me was this one brother and like you say he probably didn't work out like I did....

"This one time at band camp....."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I saw braveheart. As preminocter....

Its a cheap way to keep your womans mouth shut because she loves the darkeness of the chocolate. The rest of your post let me know just how illiterate you are if you think there were no Black people around when Valentines day was established.
laugh.gif
There were virtually no blacks in all of Europe when St.Valentine's Day was established.

If anything it would be white women giving white men chocolate if your stupid beliefs had any validity because white men were constantly fucking black chicks when they went to Sub-Saharan Africa.
Other white people.
Well most whites thought water had evil spirits in it as well. During that time most europeans were ignorant and well on the way back to being cave men when the Moors came and educated them.
The Moors were nothing but barbarian invaders who enslaved the population of Southeast Europe.
I know the truth hurts. The Moors reeducated you guys and taught you the history you forgot on your way back to being cave dwellers. They built schools in Spain and educated most of europe. You must have stopped reading history in high school.
laugh.gif

Other white people.
The mongrels were killed or kicked out of society.

I know Britian is an island. Where did I say different?

Black people have long known about Scotland because they were the original inhabitants. Thats why you guys have the legends.

I saw braveheart. As preminocter....
There were barely any blacks to be seen in England at that time, much less in comparitively barbaric Scotland.

Is
Other white people.
That's your ancestors revisionist history.

Even us Greeks got taken over by the Turks. Shit happens.

Black people have long known about Scotland because they were the original inhabitants. Thats why you guys have the legends.
More stupid nonsense.

More stupid nonsense.
Dont be mad homie.
laugh.gif

Is
Other white people.
That's your ancestors revisionist history.

Even us Greeks got taken over by the Turks. Shit happens.
Yes, because the Turks were right next door....

My German and Scottish roots are more pure than most Africans' bloodlines in the Congo.

My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!
Do something about it. Why don't 20 or 50 black former atheletes all take over a section of Detroit. Get a black federal credit union to give small business loans. Manufacture things. Attract corporations to come invest in your community. Don't elect a gangster. Partner with the white suburbs and police. Lower your number of kids you have in poverty.

Do for yourselves what whites refuse to do.

You keep saying you should have stayed separate but equal. Well pick a town, any town, and show us what ya got.
You just said to create a Black federal credit union. Whites make the rules that govern that and we have already seen what they do to successful Black communities time and time again.
What successful black communities?

And who ruined those neighborhoods?

And why don't you guys fix them back up? Have you people given up trying?
You'd have to research all the successful Black communities. They dont normally list them in the white history books.

Envious whites ruined those communities by being violent like they claim Blacks do now.

Fixing those communities back up requires a collective effort. It occurs all the time but the media doesnt like to cover that stuff.

White bigotry and fear is what creates dysfunctional black communities. It starts off with white fear, then white flight with a combination factors to follow..... from homeowners doing desperate sells to turning their homes over to section 8 officials. Top that with tax resources leaving, surrounding business's following and all the wrong elements moving in. And business catering to what is here, poor minorities, which spark liquor stores and hole in the walls pop up shit. I've seen it first hand happen all around me in home town. Now the cops dominate our streets because the crime is so high

Another example are city officials wanting rid the city of public housing and tearing down these dwellings and dumping all their residents onto working communities with section 8 vouchers...another element that contributes to bad communities. When people don't work, chaos ensues.

What part of my narrative bothers you?

The ignorance and racism of it.

Let me know how telling the truth is bigoted?

Let's test it. you tell the truth for once, and we will see if it is bigoted.
I notice you haven't pointed out specifically where I lied about anything. Post #210 seems to be the one that sparked your anger... show me where I lied in that post.
You can't? Ok STFU!

Her performance was as lame as it was cloying. And predictable and just out of place. If I was black, I would have cringed and aspire to something better than a pandering gimmick. Gimme a break already..."So proud of black people"-that is condescending as hell.

I'm sick of black people whinning about stupid shit that white people say and do

Forum List

Back