So proud of black people now....its about time!!

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Humankind is simply not ready for that kind of change yet.

Mark
No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

I have no answers, I doubt there even are any answers anymore...

Mark

Dude its no longer about LBJ's great society, we are in the 21st century and the issues we have today are white people giving it one last rally knowing that their numbers and their foothold on this nation is someday coming to an end and in realizing this, they're are doing their best to set this country on its heels with attacks and obstruction.

There is a solution to all this....just stop it!!
They wont until the last of the cave monkeys die off. Once this generations cave monkeys bite the dust its all downhill from here. This is their last hooray.
Nope, it is just the beginning.

Back in the 1960's, that is what we thought was best. We only have one country. How do you have your "own culture" in such a society?

I am of Polish descent, and I don't see anyone observing my culture or language. Can a country be unified if each group sets its own way of life?

Mark
Its pretty easy. Take me for example. I am Black and honor a Black culture. I have friends that are East Indian, Mexican, White, Asian, etc. I get along great with them. However, I notice that only whites seem to have a problem with this. They think that everyone must observe white culture in order to be american.
I am curious on what black culture is. I am also curious on what white culture is. In Europe for example white culture is different in any country you go to, the French, English, Scandinavian, Italians, Soviet bloc countries all have a different cultures yet are considered white. Black culture is different in Africa as well because of all the different countries in Africa that all speak different languages, different styles and different rites and beliefs.

In the United States I think culture is geographic, southern whites are different from northern whites, from food, dialect, and even pride in regional things. Most Americans black and white are Christian in belief so that is a cultural identity that is the same. I think culture is played up in society when in America as far as life goes we are pretty much the same. We go to school, work, home, family, watch TV, as far as culture goes I think we are all pretty much the same. Except for skin color, in which I agree that the darker the skin the different you are treated in certain aspects of United States society.
Black culture is the embodiment of those things that indigenous to our race. Unity, self determination, collective effort, faith in a higher power, recreation, study, excellence, and many other things. Black culture in Africa is basically the same. At least traditional culture. You have to remember that european colonization has also corrupted some Africans but I find them to generally be much more linked to their culture than Black americans.

I dont know much about white culture other than what I observe and what has been told to me by white women.

I think you would like this. I knew this having traveled and lived in different countries but never thought about it like she so eloquently put it.

thanks. what a beautiful, intelligent queen.

She is eloquent, beautiful and awesome, instead of anger, she is tempered, intelligent and calm, and persuasive to open minds about differences and understanding. Unfortunately the majority of the posters on here fall for the trap of a single story, on either side of any issue. I recently ordered a book of hers'.

If she could run for president she would have my vote, Because she approaches issues with intelligence and thoughtful reflection tempered by her experiences. And can persuade instead of divide. Sadly instead of someone of her caliber, we have this current crop of politicians.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif
Please, you are so privileged in western countries over white people it is pathetic.

There are no Antifa faggots in superman underwear attacking your black supremacist events, there never have been.
We are privileged no matter where we are at on the globe. We are Black. You are a recessive mutation from the original stock.

Your other grunts and whistles make no sense. I dont speak cave monkey.
So, you are admitting that black people are doing nothing but whining over nothing in this thread, good to clarify that.
No. I'm stating that you racist whites are whining over that fact that Black people honored other Black people. Get a life. The anti Beyonce rally failed miserably. Havent you heard?
"Racist" has no meaning when you idiots use it.

The anti Beyoncé rally even existing means that we are beginning to fight back.

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Humankind is simply not ready for that kind of change yet.

Mark
No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

Mark

Dude its no longer about LBJ's great society, we are in the 21st century and the issues we have today are white people giving it one last rally knowing that their numbers and their foothold on this nation is someday coming to an end and in realizing this, they're are doing their best to set this country on its heels with attacks and obstruction.

They wont until the last of the cave monkeys die off. Once this generations cave monkeys bite the dust its all downhill from here. This is their last hooray.
Yes the beginning of your last hooray. As it stands now in my area all the white girls want Black boyfriends and bi racial children. The white boys want to be Black. You cave monkeys are going to be sorely disappointed in probably the next decade if not sooner.

Its pretty easy. Take me for example. I am Black and honor a Black culture. I have friends that are East Indian, Mexican, White, Asian, etc. I get along great with them. However, I notice that only whites seem to have a problem with this. They think that everyone must observe white culture in order to be american.
I am curious on what black culture is. I am also curious on what white culture is. In Europe for example white culture is different in any country you go to, the French, English, Scandinavian, Italians, Soviet bloc countries all have a different cultures yet are considered white. Black culture is different in Africa as well because of all the different countries in Africa that all speak different languages, different styles and different rites and beliefs.

In the United States I think culture is geographic, southern whites are different from northern whites, from food, dialect, and even pride in regional things. Most Americans black and white are Christian in belief so that is a cultural identity that is the same. I think culture is played up in society when in America as far as life goes we are pretty much the same. We go to school, work, home, family, watch TV, as far as culture goes I think we are all pretty much the same. Except for skin color, in which I agree that the darker the skin the different you are treated in certain aspects of United States society.
Black culture is the embodiment of those things that indigenous to our race. Unity, self determination, collective effort, faith in a higher power, recreation, study, excellence, and many other things. Black culture in Africa is basically the same. At least traditional culture. You have to remember that european colonization has also corrupted some Africans but I find them to generally be much more linked to their culture than Black americans.

I dont know much about white culture other than what I observe and what has been told to me by white women.

I think you would like this. I knew this having traveled and lived in different countries but never thought about it like she so eloquently put it.

She is eloquent, beautiful and awesome, instead of anger, she is tempered, intelligent and calm, and persuasive to open minds about differences and understanding. Unfortunately the majority of the posters on here fall for the trap of a single story, on either side of any issue. I recently ordered a book of hers'.

If she could run for president she would have my vote, Because she approaches issues with intelligence and thoughtful reflection tempered by her experiences. And can persuade instead of divide. Sadly instead of someone of her caliber, we have this current crop of politicians.

Her heart is in a good place but I dont think she realizes the malignancy of white racism here in the US. I never heard of her but I am going to check out some of her books as well.

White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif
Please, you are so privileged in western countries over white people it is pathetic.

There are no Antifa faggots in superman underwear attacking your black supremacist events, there never have been.
We are privileged no matter where we are at on the globe. We are Black. You are a recessive mutation from the original stock.

So, you are admitting that black people are doing nothing but whining over nothing in this thread, good to clarify that.
No. I'm stating that you racist whites are whining over that fact that Black people honored other Black people. Get a life. The anti Beyonce rally failed miserably. Havent you heard?
"Racist" has no meaning when you idiots use it.

The anti Beyoncé rally even existing means that we are beginning to fight back.
I feel sad for you that you dont understand your own language.

The anti Beyonce rally self detonating means you arent really fighting back because you are too frightened.

Mark

Yes the beginning of your last hooray. As it stands now in my area all the white girls want Black boyfriends and bi racial children. The white boys want to be Black. You cave monkeys are going to be sorely disappointed in probably the next decade if not sooner.
It is hoorah, idiot.

The only white girls who want black boyfriends are the retarded ones who are useless to us. All you are doing is taking the sellouts out of the equation and pushing us further and further up the ladder in white social circles.

Trump is racializing the white electorate, you are losing.

Her heart is in a good place but I dont think she realizes the malignancy of white racism here in the US. I never heard of her but I am going to check out some of her books as well.

You mean the white racism you just admitted doesn't actually exist?

Mark

It is hoorah, idiot.

The only white girls who want black boyfriends are the retarded ones who are useless to us. All you are doing is taking the sellouts out of the equation and pushing us further and further up the ladder in white social circles.

There must be an enormous amount of retarded white women if thats true. Even the ones that marry white men creep out for some chocolate. You do realize thats why chocolate is such a big hit on Valentines dont you?

Trump is racializing the white electorate? What is he saying that is going to stop your women and children from wanting to be Black or have Black children?

When did I say white racism doesnt exist?

It is hoorah, idiot.

There must be an enormous amount of retarded white women if thats true. Even the ones that marry white men creep out for some chocolate. You do realize thats why chocolate is such a big hit on Valentines dont you?

Trump is racializing the white electorate? What is he saying that is going to stop your women and children from wanting to be Black or have Black children?
Chocolate is a big hit on Valentine's Day because it is a cheap way to keep your woman's mouth shut for a few hours. Francis Cress Welsing is just as retarded as the white women who want black men for actually thinking chocolate has anything to do with black people, especially considering black people were not in white societies when St. Valentines Day was established.

When you admitted black people are privileged and not white people.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
lol.gif

You guys be sure you vote for Hillary. She has the Planned Parenthood backing. She wants Planned Parenthood to build 100 additional abortion clinics in Black neighborhoods and the taxpayers to fund partial birth abortions for you poor mistreated people:

racisthillary.jpg

It is hoorah, idiot.

Chocolate is a big hit on Valentine's Day because it is a cheap way to keep your woman's mouth shut for a few hours. Francis Cress Welsing is just as retarded as the white women who want black men for actually thinking chocolate has anything to do with black people, especially considering black people were not in white societies when St. Valentines Day was established.
Its a cheap way to keep your womans mouth shut because she loves the darkeness of the chocolate. The rest of your post let me know just how illiterate you are if you think there were no Black people around when Valentines day was established.
laugh.gif

When you admitted black people are privileged and not white people.
Saying Black people were privileged to be Black means white racism doesnt exist? Please explain your logic if you can.

Forum List

Back