So proud of black people now....its about time!!

If Americans defined themselves as American instead of by their race, black and white Americans would have the same foundations and history.
If only there had been no slave trade, 3/5 clause, jim crow, etc I would agree.

None of those things happened to you any more than they did me. Searching for an excuse to play the victim?
Who said they did? Searching for an excuse to deflect? Youre the one that brought up history and foundations.

Then in what contex do you bring them up? Do you claim they are more a part of your history than they are mine?
I bring them up in the context of showing the consistent pattern of white insecurity and racism in this country for starters. I dont understand your second question. Why would those things not be part of your history as well? You benefited from them.

Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.
Is it too late, then, for us ever to work together?

That is my question as well. Is America doomed to what we have now? Truthfully, we whites thought we were paving the way for the blacks to join us with LBJ's programs. That didn't work, what will?

Mark
I think thats where you fall down. Your assumption of superiority is evident with that statement. Your culture is corrupt. Why would you think or assume Blacks should join it instead of having their own culture?
Back in the 1960's, that is what we thought was best. We only have one country. How do you have your "own culture" in such a society?

I am of Polish descent, and I don't see anyone observing my culture or language. Can a country be unified if each group sets its own way of life?

Mark
Its pretty easy. Take me for example. I am Black and honor a Black culture. I have friends that are East Indian, Mexican, White, Asian, etc. I get along great with them. However, I notice that only whites seem to have a problem with this. They think that everyone must observe white culture in order to be american.
I am curious on what black culture is. I am also curious on what white culture is. In Europe for example white culture is different in any country you go to, the French, English, Scandinavian, Italians, Soviet bloc countries all have a different cultures yet are considered white. Black culture is different in Africa as well because of all the different countries in Africa that all speak different languages, different styles and different rites and beliefs.

In the United States I think culture is geographic, southern whites are different from northern whites, from food, dialect, and even pride in regional things. Most Americans black and white are Christian in belief so that is a cultural identity that is the same. I think culture is played up in society when in America as far as life goes we are pretty much the same. We go to school, work, home, family, watch TV, as far as culture goes I think we are all pretty much the same. Except for skin color, in which I agree that the darker the skin the different you are treated in certain aspects of United States society.

Is it too late, then, for us ever to work together?

That is my question as well. Is America doomed to what we have now? Truthfully, we whites thought we were paving the way for the blacks to join us with LBJ's programs. That didn't work, what will?

Mark
I think thats where you fall down. Your assumption of superiority is evident with that statement. Your culture is corrupt. Why would you think or assume Blacks should join it instead of having their own culture?
Back in the 1960's, that is what we thought was best. We only have one country. How do you have your "own culture" in such a society?

I am of Polish descent, and I don't see anyone observing my culture or language. Can a country be unified if each group sets its own way of life?

Mark
Its pretty easy. Take me for example. I am Black and honor a Black culture. I have friends that are East Indian, Mexican, White, Asian, etc. I get along great with them. However, I notice that only whites seem to have a problem with this. They think that everyone must observe white culture in order to be american.
I am curious on what black culture is. I am also curious on what white culture is. In Europe for example white culture is different in any country you go to, the French, English, Scandinavian, Italians, Soviet bloc countries all have a different cultures yet are considered white. Black culture is different in Africa as well because of all the different countries in Africa that all speak different languages, different styles and different rites and beliefs.

In the United States I think culture is geographic, southern whites are different from northern whites, from food, dialect, and even pride in regional things. Most Americans black and white are Christian in belief so that is a cultural identity that is the same. I think culture is played up in society when in America as far as life goes we are pretty much the same. We go to school, work, home, family, watch TV, as far as culture goes I think we are all pretty much the same. Except for skin color, in which I agree that the darker the skin the different you are treated in certain aspects of United States society.
Black culture is the embodiment of those things that indigenous to our race. Unity, self determination, collective effort, faith in a higher power, recreation, study, excellence, and many other things. Black culture in Africa is basically the same. At least traditional culture. You have to remember that european colonization has also corrupted some Africans but I find them to generally be much more linked to their culture than Black americans.

I dont know much about white culture other than what I observe and what has been told to me by white women.

Only the Irish were enslaved over here in the US. Also they were not enslaved for multiple generations and had their history destroyed. Its easy to move on when you already know who you are.

If you are unable to move on because you don't know who you are, what is the solution?

Mark
Do like I did and not only find out who you are but view with suspicion everything whites have taught you about what it means to be Black/African. Once you see all the lies, omissions, and obvious attempts by whites to promote the the idea of white superiority you get an idea of how fragile the psyche of the white race is. You start questioning everything and you marvel at the staying power of your beautiful Black race. Then you begin to rebuild. Thats occurring as we speak.

I tend not to listen to those around me, but I do seek facts to ascertain reality. I know that blacks claimed that they are unfairly targeted by society, and thats why their crime rate is so much higher than the norm.

Sounds logical. However, there is one statistic that skews that perception. Murder. If the reality was that blacks are targeted more, how do you explain the murder rates among blacks?

In order to be targeted for the crime of murder, you need a victim, and since there are indeed victims, why would the murder rate skew so heavily toward the blacks?

And if the murder rate does skew towards blacks, it makes me question just how much discrimination plays into the other crime statistics.

Mark
How do you know what are facts and what is fiction? Whites have been caught in so many historical lies they no longer have any credibility.

Its simplistic to say the Black crime rate is high just because Blacks are unfairly targeted. That ultimately be a major cause but it also has a lot to do with what I spoke of before. Not knowing who we are as a people. Anyone with a simple grasp of psychology can tell you what happens when you destroy a peoples foundation and devalue them for centuries. They begin to hate and devalue themselves. There is a segment of Black that is still suffering from this. However, that is changing as Blacks are beginning to understand the folly in accepting white lies and statistics.

At some point in our history, we have got to stop allowing white culture, white media and whites as a whole to define us and who we are. At some point, black people are gonna have to come to terms with what is real in our communities and address it. But we will do this not because white people want it, but because we want it. The one lesson I have learned in my 60 years of being on this planet, that this value hold we've always held up with whites, is just a myth.....I've learned that some of the most pathetic creatures ever created come in white skin and end with fine hair. I still can't believe how brain washed we all were thinking these people were better....in reality, they are not!!
What white people, in the name of whiteness, are telling you what to be? And even if anyone did you should have the ability to resist and call out those who don't resist. Instead, you follow lock step and blame the wrong people for your own lack of introspection.

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.

I bet you can't wait to spread the word to Steve_McGarrett and bucs90 and ShootSpeeders and Tank and...

You might even chose a new username to show you're serious.

Nah, who am I kidding? Same old, same old with you lot.
Do you have any analysis to respond to my post with?
Do you always group people who don't toe your conditioned line like a consummate bigot does?

Privilege

Psst, racist boi? It's not 1863 anymore.

The problem is that they still think it's 1963.

No, no....its 2016, I'm sure of it
The only privilege in 2016 is in the form of affirmative action quotas and minority set-asides. You should feel guilty about that privilege.
We will feel guilty when the time exceeds 400 years like whites had of exclusive white AA.

Mark

Mark

Black culture is the embodiment of those things that indigenous to our race. Unity, self determination, collective effort, faith in a higher power, recreation, study, excellence, and many other things. Black culture in Africa is basically the same. At least traditional culture. You have to remember that european colonization has also corrupted some Africans but I find them to generally be much more linked to their culture than Black americans.

I dont know much about white culture other than what I observe and what has been told to me by white women.

I think you would like this. I knew this having traveled and lived in different countries but never thought about it like she so eloquently put it.

" You benefited from them."

No, I didn't. Nor was I in any way responsible for those things. And I would submit that you have not been harmed by them. They are parts of the past. that belong in the past. There is no such thing as black or white culture. Racism is a bad thing for people of any race.

" You benefited from them."

No, I didn't. Nor was I in any way responsible for those things. And I would submit that you have not been harmed by them. They are parts of the past. that belong in the past. There is no such thing as black or white culture. Racism is a bad thing for people of any race.
Of course you did benefit. You werent responsible but you are responsible for the continued racism by virtue of denying such an obvious truth. All parts of the past are in the past. The point is that the past is one of the best indicators of future actions and you learn lessons from the past. Of course there is such thing as Black culture. I live it everyday so I think i should know better than you. Yes racism is a bad thing for people of any race. I think you miss the point that racism is a system like the one that is existing here in the US and built by whites due to their insecurity over being white.

Last edited:

Mark

I think you would like this. I knew this having traveled and lived in different countries but never thought about it like she so eloquently put it.

thanks. what a beautiful, intelligent queen.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif
Please, you are so privileged in western countries over white people it is pathetic.

There are no Antifa faggots in superman underwear attacking your black supremacist events, there never have been.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif
Please, you are so privileged in western countries over white people it is pathetic.

There are no Antifa faggots in superman underwear attacking your black supremacist events, there never have been.
We are privileged no matter where we are at on the globe. We are Black. You are a recessive mutation from the original stock.

Your other grunts and whistles make no sense. I dont speak cave monkey.

Of course you did benefit. You werent responsible but you are responsible for the continued racism by virtue of denying such an obvious truth.

You are wrong about both assertions. Are you really just going to beg the questions?

Of course there is such thing as Black culture. I live it everyday

Blacks and whites both live in far too many cultures to claim a black or white culture

Yes racism is a bad thing for people of any race. I think you miss the point that racism is a system like the one that is existing here in the US and built by whites due to their insecurity over being white

Uh...no. I certainly don't agree with your highly imaginative but totally fantastical definition of racism.

Tigerred59 is absolutely right. She says it's time black folks recognize who is at the helm of their communties. DEMOCRATS.

Democrats want you all to be dependent on them and their government. They promise you the world and deliver you poverty.

If you want independence and better paying JOBS....we embrace that and welcome you with open arms to the conservative movement. Be free. Be independent. It's FAR past time.
Can't you tell that these fascist fucks LIKE the Democrat party because it is just as anti-white as they are?

Black and Brown racists today voting Democrat is just as natural as the KKK voting for Democrats before, that is the real truth of the matter.

Instead of stupidly trying to get black and brown racists to vote Republican you should be attacking the anti-white racism in the Democrat party to destroy them.

lol.gif

We are privileged no matter where we are at on the globe. We are Black. You are a recessive mutation from the original stock.

So, you are admitting that black people are doing nothing but whining over nothing in this thread, good to clarify that.

Of course you did benefit. You werent responsible but you are responsible for the continued racism by virtue of denying such an obvious truth.

You are wrong about both assertions. Are you really just going to beg the questions?

Of course there is such thing as Black culture. I live it everyday

Blacks and whites both live in far too many cultures to claim a black or white culture

Yes racism is a bad thing for people of any race. I think you miss the point that racism is a system like the one that is existing here in the US and built by whites due to their insecurity over being white

Uh...no. I certainly don't agree with your highly imaginative but totally fantastical definition of racism.
Sorry but you cant convince me I'm not right. I didnt beg any questions. i made a statement of fact.

Your opinion is amusing but like I already mentioned I live a Black culture.

You dont have to agree. All you need to do is look up the etymology of the word and realize that "race" and "ism" means a system based on race using your latin root words.

lol.gif

So, you are admitting that black people are doing nothing but whining over nothing in this thread, good to clarify that.
No. I'm stating that you racist whites are whining over that fact that Black people honored other Black people. Get a life. The anti Beyonce rally failed miserably. Havent you heard?

Forum List

Back