So proud of black people now....its about time!!

White facts have no validity. When you can prove that being married is the only indicator of what a family is then I will listen to see if you know what you were talking about.

If "white mans" marriage is our own societys construct, I can see why you would disavow owning it. However, we can see(even with whites) how detrimental it is for kids to grow up in single parent households.

What will you replace it with?

Mark
"Out of wedlock" doesnt mean "single parent household". Thats a common misconception white racists have when they try to make themselves feel better.

We have no need of replacing anything. Blacks were the ones that invented the family unit. The phrase "it takes a village" is an old African proverb.

If you have no need to replace it, it must mean that you consider the black family unit a success.

Do you?

Mark
Of course the Black family unit is a success. Its when Blacks people start lending validity to the male dominated society white males prefer out of fear of strong women where everything starts going wrong......thats where knowing our history and who we are makes the difference. You need a strong woman just as you need a strong man. White males seem to prefer their women weak and subservient.

I view success differently than you do. Can the black family be successful in America?

Mark
Thats ok. Not your fault.

That goes without saying. Of course they would need to be protected by a strong foundation. See your POTUS for an example.

We have racism in the UK.It is generally the preserve of the poor and the poorly educated.
Historically it has always been Jewish people. After the war it became people from the Caribbean and then Asians from India and Pakistan.
I am old enough to have witnessed this crap in my own home town.
After the Asians the focus moved on to Eastern Europeans and more recently the target has become Muslims,generally from the Middle East and Pakistan.
People always seem to need someone to blame and seem to be happy to percolate in their own bile.
Black Americans have been oppressed since they landed in America. I cant see how anybody can deny that.

It would be nice to think that things were getting better but judging by some of the froth on here I have to question that.

These are some recent postings.

No, we are actually under threat by a feral savage entity called the Negro. I suggest you check out the statistics on black on white crime. It's rampant and Whites are under brutal attacks. A negro is a true impulsive domestic bred terrorist with zero compassion for life.

Who will keep me from speaking for murdered children! Reveal yourself. Tell me from your delusional, cultish mind how having Whites and negros coesist is worth the lives of tens of thousands of White children. With more yet to be murdered. Tell me of your solution that doesn't include White people trying even harder to kiss negro ass. Tell me why you are willing to risk the murders of tens of thousands more White children to see if that plan will work. And where does that give justice to those who were already murdered.

These are the outpourings of the foulest minds imaginable and yet it is possible that they could hold down positions of influence in schools and so on where they can quietly go about their hate agenda.

There still seems a long way to go .
You posted: Black Americans have been oppressed since they landed in America. I cant see how anybody can deny that.

I don't deny it. However, what I want to know is can it be changed? From my reading immigrants from Nigeria are wildly successful here in America. Why is that? I mean, if racism is really systemic, no black could possibly move up.

So, we know that blacks can succeed. But, it appears that native blacks don't trust the system enough to give it a chance. Then the question becomes, maybe they don't want success in a white mans world, which would be a fair view to take, but if they don't want ours, they have to come up with something that will work for them.

What is a certainty is that, based on statistics, the quality of black lives has eroded from the 1950's to today. We all know that this situation cannot go on forever, yet what are the options?

Mark
I think its been explained several times that people that know their history, live their traditions and have that grounding sense of self can succeed despite white racism. Dont get it twisted. People native to Africa say you whites are racist as well. They just have the foundation to combat the obstacles. Blacks born here in the US dont trust whites for a good reason. Your history has shown you cannot tolerate Black success because it makes you uncomfortable for us to succeed against the odds. Its an issue because you were taught no matter how bad you have it as a poor white person at least you were not Black. It messes with the white pysche to see successful Blacks.

I don't see it that way. If blacks actually were kept back from being successful, there would be no place in American society where they would excel.

As we know there are very many successful black people. So, if blacks are actually being held back, how is it that some of them excel?

Mark
I wouldnt imagine you would see it that way for the reasons I have already stated. Whites can no longer legally hold Blacks back but that doesnt stop them from discriminating on interview call backs due to a Black sounding name. That doesnt stop them from discriminating by hiring their less qualified white friends son. That doesnt stop them from turning down that business loan to a Black person and giving it to that just immigrated european person. That doesnt stop them from erecting a glass ceiling for that dynamic Black queen that wears her hair in cornrows.

Those that excel know that one simple truth. When you get knocked down you get back up and blow through the obstacle.

Much of what you say is true. Whites do discriminate against blacks.

Lets ask the question differently. Do you believe any race who is the majority in any country would discriminate against a minority?

Mark

Jews. Hispanics. Asians. Irishmen. Scots. You forgot they also were enslaved and slaughtered in the past too. Yet.....they moved on.
Only the Irish were enslaved over here in the US. Also they were not enslaved for multiple generations and had their history destroyed. Its easy to move on when you already know who you are.

If you are unable to move on because you don't know who you are, what is the solution?

Mark
Do like I did and not only find out who you are but view with suspicion everything whites have taught you about what it means to be Black/African. Once you see all the lies, omissions, and obvious attempts by whites to promote the the idea of white superiority you get an idea of how fragile the psyche of the white race is. You start questioning everything and you marvel at the staying power of your beautiful Black race. Then you begin to rebuild. Thats occurring as we speak.

I tend not to listen to those around me, but I do seek facts to ascertain reality. I know that blacks claimed that they are unfairly targeted by society, and thats why their crime rate is so much higher than the norm.

Sounds logical. However, there is one statistic that skews that perception. Murder. If the reality was that blacks are targeted more, how do you explain the murder rates among blacks?

In order to be targeted for the crime of murder, you need a victim, and since there are indeed victims, why would the murder rate skew so heavily toward the blacks?

And if the murder rate does skew towards blacks, it makes me question just how much discrimination plays into the other crime statistics.

Mark
How do you know what are facts and what is fiction? Whites have been caught in so many historical lies they no longer have any credibility.

Its simplistic to say the Black crime rate is high just because Blacks are unfairly targeted. That ultimately be a major cause but it also has a lot to do with what I spoke of before. Not knowing who we are as a people. Anyone with a simple grasp of psychology can tell you what happens when you destroy a peoples foundation and devalue them for centuries. They begin to hate and devalue themselves. There is a segment of Black that is still suffering from this. However, that is changing as Blacks are beginning to understand the folly in accepting white lies and statistics.

"They begin to hate and devalue themselves"

Excellent post. I am not sure that "fighting the establishment" will get your intended results however.

Mark

Only the Irish were enslaved over here in the US. Also they were not enslaved for multiple generations and had their history destroyed. Its easy to move on when you already know who you are.

If you are unable to move on because you don't know who you are, what is the solution?

Mark
Do like I did and not only find out who you are but view with suspicion everything whites have taught you about what it means to be Black/African. Once you see all the lies, omissions, and obvious attempts by whites to promote the the idea of white superiority you get an idea of how fragile the psyche of the white race is. You start questioning everything and you marvel at the staying power of your beautiful Black race. Then you begin to rebuild. Thats occurring as we speak.

I tend not to listen to those around me, but I do seek facts to ascertain reality. I know that blacks claimed that they are unfairly targeted by society, and thats why their crime rate is so much higher than the norm.

Sounds logical. However, there is one statistic that skews that perception. Murder. If the reality was that blacks are targeted more, how do you explain the murder rates among blacks?

In order to be targeted for the crime of murder, you need a victim, and since there are indeed victims, why would the murder rate skew so heavily toward the blacks?

And if the murder rate does skew towards blacks, it makes me question just how much discrimination plays into the other crime statistics.

Mark
How do you know what are facts and what is fiction? Whites have been caught in so many historical lies they no longer have any credibility.

Its simplistic to say the Black crime rate is high just because Blacks are unfairly targeted. That ultimately be a major cause but it also has a lot to do with what I spoke of before. Not knowing who we are as a people. Anyone with a simple grasp of psychology can tell you what happens when you destroy a peoples foundation and devalue them for centuries. They begin to hate and devalue themselves. There is a segment of Black that is still suffering from this. However, that is changing as Blacks are beginning to understand the folly in accepting white lies and statistics.

At some point in our history, we have got to stop allowing white culture, white media and whites as a whole to define us and who we are. At some point, black people are gonna have to come to terms with what is real in our communities and address it. But we will do this not because white people want it, but because we want it. The one lesson I have learned in my 60 years of being on this planet, that this value hold we've always held up with whites, is just a myth.....I've learned that some of the most pathetic creatures ever created come in white skin and end with fine hair. I still can't believe how brain washed we all were thinking these people were better....in reality, they are not!!

From what I am reading, it appears you are not in favor of "white society". What would you replace it with?

Mark

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.
Is it too late, then, for us ever to work together?

That is my question as well. Is America doomed to what we have now? Truthfully, we whites thought we were paving the way for the blacks to join us with LBJ's programs. That didn't work, what will?

Mark

We have racism in the UK.It is generally the preserve of the poor and the poorly educated.
Historically it has always been Jewish people. After the war it became people from the Caribbean and then Asians from India and Pakistan.
I am old enough to have witnessed this crap in my own home town.
After the Asians the focus moved on to Eastern Europeans and more recently the target has become Muslims,generally from the Middle East and Pakistan.
People always seem to need someone to blame and seem to be happy to percolate in their own bile.
Black Americans have been oppressed since they landed in America. I cant see how anybody can deny that.

It would be nice to think that things were getting better but judging by some of the froth on here I have to question that.

These are some recent postings.

No, we are actually under threat by a feral savage entity called the Negro. I suggest you check out the statistics on black on white crime. It's rampant and Whites are under brutal attacks. A negro is a true impulsive domestic bred terrorist with zero compassion for life.

Who will keep me from speaking for murdered children! Reveal yourself. Tell me from your delusional, cultish mind how having Whites and negros coesist is worth the lives of tens of thousands of White children. With more yet to be murdered. Tell me of your solution that doesn't include White people trying even harder to kiss negro ass. Tell me why you are willing to risk the murders of tens of thousands more White children to see if that plan will work. And where does that give justice to those who were already murdered.

These are the outpourings of the foulest minds imaginable and yet it is possible that they could hold down positions of influence in schools and so on where they can quietly go about their hate agenda.

There still seems a long way to go .
You posted: Black Americans have been oppressed since they landed in America. I cant see how anybody can deny that.

I don't deny it. However, what I want to know is can it be changed? From my reading immigrants from Nigeria are wildly successful here in America. Why is that? I mean, if racism is really systemic, no black could possibly move up.

So, we know that blacks can succeed. But, it appears that native blacks don't trust the system enough to give it a chance. Then the question becomes, maybe they don't want success in a white mans world, which would be a fair view to take, but if they don't want ours, they have to come up with something that will work for them.

What is a certainty is that, based on statistics, the quality of black lives has eroded from the 1950's to today. We all know that this situation cannot go on forever, yet what are the options?

Mark
I think its been explained several times that people that know their history, live their traditions and have that grounding sense of self can succeed despite white racism. Dont get it twisted. People native to Africa say you whites are racist as well. They just have the foundation to combat the obstacles. Blacks born here in the US dont trust whites for a good reason. Your history has shown you cannot tolerate Black success because it makes you uncomfortable for us to succeed against the odds. Its an issue because you were taught no matter how bad you have it as a poor white person at least you were not Black. It messes with the white pysche to see successful Blacks.

I don't see it that way. If blacks actually were kept back from being successful, there would be no place in American society where they would excel.

As we know there are very many successful black people. So, if blacks are actually being held back, how is it that some of them excel?

Mark
I wouldnt imagine you would see it that way for the reasons I have already stated. Whites can no longer legally hold Blacks back but that doesnt stop them from discriminating on interview call backs due to a Black sounding name. That doesnt stop them from discriminating by hiring their less qualified white friends son. That doesnt stop them from turning down that business loan to a Black person and giving it to that just immigrated european person. That doesnt stop them from erecting a glass ceiling for that dynamic Black queen that wears her hair in cornrows.

Those that excel know that one simple truth. When you get knocked down you get back up and blow through the obstacle.

Lets ask the question differently. Do you believe any race who is the majority in any country would discriminate against a minority?

Mark
Thats hard to answer. It really depends on historical factors. If whites had gotten a hold of their insecurities and fear of Blacks long ago I would say no. There would be no race based discrimination. I can point to societies in Africa that have welcomed other races and taught them what they know. Every race with the exception of whites and some asians are the same. They are welcoming, honorable, and humane people.

Looking at the poisonous propaganda the white race has spread across the globe I dont know if we can for sure say there would be no race based discrimination.

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.

I bet you can't wait to spread the word to Steve_McGarrett and bucs90 and ShootSpeeders and Tank and...

You might even chose a new username to show you're serious.

Nah, who am I kidding? Same old, same old with you lot.

Mark

Mark

At some point in our history, we have got to stop allowing white culture, white media and whites as a whole to define us and who we are. At some point, black people are gonna have to come to terms with what is real in our communities and address it. But we will do this not because white people want it, but because we want it. The one lesson I have learned in my 60 years of being on this planet, that this value hold we've always held up with whites, is just a myth.....I've learned that some of the most pathetic creatures ever created come in white skin and end with fine hair. I still can't believe how brain washed we all were thinking these people were better....in reality, they are not!!
Thank god I had a head start. Before I was infiltrated with the white lies in school I attended a NOI school. That made me question everything I learned in public school about whites. Now white people cant tell me any bullshit without me laughing at them since I know the truth.

What is the truth your were taught in the "NOI" school? What is an NOI school?

Mark

Mark

Mark

"They begin to hate and devalue themselves"

Excellent post. I am not sure that "fighting the establishment" will get your intended results however.

Mark
You dont understand group dynamics then. People bonding together to fight anything promotes unity and awareness.

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.

That is my question as well. Is America doomed to what we have now? Truthfully, we whites thought we were paving the way for the blacks to join us with LBJ's programs. That didn't work, what will?

Mark
I think thats where you fall down. Your assumption of superiority is evident with that statement. Your culture is corrupt. Why would you think or assume Blacks should join it instead of having their own culture?

Encouraging black racism also encourages white racism. As was said earlier, Asclepias, you are as much a part of the problem as any white racist.

Mark

Thank god I had a head start. Before I was infiltrated with the white lies in school I attended a NOI school. That made me question everything I learned in public school about whites. Now white people cant tell me any bullshit without me laughing at them since I know the truth.

Mark
Nation of Islam.

The truth I was taught is that whites will do anything to appear superior including changing the historical record, omitting things from the historical record, and use marketing to convince you they are telling the truth.

Mark

Mark

Mark
Thats hard to answer. It really depends on historical factors. If whites had gotten a hold of their insecurities and fear of Blacks long ago I would say no. There would be no race based discrimination. I can point to societies in Africa that have welcomed other races and taught them what they know. Every race with the exception of whites and some asians are the same. They are welcoming, honorable, and humane people.

Looking at the poisonous propaganda the white race has spread across the globe I dont know if we can for sure say there would be no race based discrimination.

It is my belief that racial discrimination is an inborn trait. Studies have been done with babies showing the theory has validity.

Personally, I think it was a self preservation mechanism from humans earliest days.

Since it appears you believe that the white race is a cancer here on earth, it appears that the tensions between the races will stay at an impasse.

Sad.

Mark

Mark

Mark
Nation of Islam.

The truth I was taught is that whites will do anything to appear superior including changing the historical record, omitting things from the historical record, and use marketing to convince you they are telling the truth.

How do you know that they are telling you the truth? You do realize that racist whites teach their children about blacks in the same way.

Mark

Mark

Mark

It is my belief that racial discrimination is an inborn trait. Studies have been done with babies showing the theory has validity.

Personally, I think it was a self preservation mechanism from humans earliest days.

Since it appears you believe that the white race is a cancer here on earth, it appears that the tensions between the races will stay at an impasse.

Sad.

Mark
Its still only a theory. I have my own which I consider valid. Personally I think that whites were subjected to some very extreme conditions in europe due to the lack of natural resource, inbreeding and interbreeding with neanderthals. My theory is that the ones with a higher than average amount of neanderthal DNA are the cause of racism in the white race. When the white race is absorbed into the rest of the races I think that will disappear.

If Americans defined themselves as American instead of by their race, black and white Americans would have the same foundations and history.

Mark
Nation of Islam.

How do you know that they are telling you the truth? You do realize that racist whites teach their children about blacks in the same way.

Mark
Research. Tell me this. Why would I doubt what a Black person tells me and believe what a white person tells me when whites have been caught in too many lies to count?

When whites and Blacks work together historically, mysteriously Blacks come out holding the short end of the stick. I personally dont want to work with whites. This is something Blacks have to do on their own. Too many Blacks feel "good whites" mean that the rest can be converted into non racists. I personally dont think thats possible but its not really my concern. I think our efforts should be based on building a foundation of being Black and loving that without white involvement. If you want to work towards educating other whites and correcting the behavior of racist whites be my guest. Once whites can accept Blacks as equals and not view us with fear and feel insecure, then and only then can we work together. I'm not holding my breath though.
In my 61 years on earth, I have learned a lot about the human condition. It stuns me to say this, but I believe you are probably right. I have my doubts that races can work together as equals.

Sigh.

Mark

Forum List

Back