🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So proud of black people now....its about time!!

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.

Actually, most whites simply wanted to watch the Super Bowl before having to go back to their jobs on Monday morning. They were minding their own business without a racist thought in their minds. Once again, it was Blacks who proved one more that they are the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. You should certainly be proud of yourselves. You can no more point a finger at the KKK who hasn't marched in fifty years. It's all on you now.
Blacks didnt keep whites from watching the super bowl. Yall just got upset about Beyonce showing love for a Black cause. Weird thing is she never said anything bad about whites. The problem is that Blacks are waking up to the fact that your white opinion is worthless because you have yet to prove its valid.

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.

But its not without our help. Its time we all began to understand that we must invest in our political system in this country and stop allowing others to do our bidding. Flint didn't just happen, Fergerson didn't just happen.....ignoring who's at the helms of our communities is what allows these types of injustices to occur. Black people need to wake up and get envolved with everything that's going on in this country and in our lives and stop with allowing pandering do nothing politicians bate you every election for your votes.

Flint was run by Democrats.
Ferguson was run by Democrats.
New Orleans was run by Democrats.
Baltimore was run by Democrats.

Yes...it's time yall recognize who is at the helm.

Remember....Democrats fought to maintain slavery. Democrats fought to prevent Civil Rights. Democrats have fought to keep blacks chained by dependency on government.

If you all are ready to embrace conservatism....we are here with open arms to stand with you.

Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.
And you idiots still go out and vote for them every election.
Yeah that wont work either. Only a fool wont exercise his right to vote. Sorry white boy.
lol.gif

But its not without our help. Its time we all began to understand that we must invest in our political system in this country and stop allowing others to do our bidding. Flint didn't just happen, Fergerson didn't just happen.....ignoring who's at the helms of our communities is what allows these types of injustices to occur. Black people need to wake up and get envolved with everything that's going on in this country and in our lives and stop with allowing pandering do nothing politicians bate you every election for your votes.

Flint was run by Democrats.
Ferguson was run by Democrats.
New Orleans was run by Democrats.
Baltimore was run by Democrats.

Yes...it's time yall recognize who is at the helm.

Remember....Democrats fought to maintain slavery. Democrats fought to prevent Civil Rights. Democrats have fought to keep blacks chained by dependency on government.

If you all are ready to embrace conservatism....we are here with open arms to stand with you.

DITTO.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

You guys just found out about self love?

Christ, no wonder you've been so touchy.

I could send you some good links?

Don't get to carried away, as fun as it is, other stuff does matter.

Typical dumb fuck, who don't know shit about blacks sending for the queen, ie Tigerred. If you truly understood the community, you'd understand what I am refering to. But because you lack intelligence...I'll try my best to assist you;

Black Love is defined by us as accepting the skin, the features, the struggles, the bias, the ignorance, the labeling and all the harshness that comes with this package without the approval of white standards questioning our worth in society.

Tigerred59 is absolutely right. She says it's time black folks recognize who is at the helm of their communties. DEMOCRATS.

Democrats want you all to be dependent on them and their government. They promise you the world and deliver you poverty.

If you want independence and better paying JOBS....we embrace that and welcome you with open arms to the conservative movement. Be free. Be independent. It's FAR past time.

Thank you. Whites generally have a problem with you loving yourself. They call it racist for some odd reason.
I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Humankind is simply not ready for that kind of change yet.

Mark
No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

I have no answers, I doubt there even are any answers anymore...

Mark

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

Typical dumb fuck, who don't know shit about blacks sending for the queen, ie Tigerred. If you truly understood the community, you'd understand what I am refering to. But because you lack intelligence...I'll try my best to assist you;

Black Love is defined by us as accepting the skin, the features, the struggles, the bias, the ignorance, the labeling and all the harshness that comes with this package without the approval of white standards questioning our worth in society.
Thats definitely the wrong white boy you are talking to. He is too dumb to know most of the Black beauty pageants and award ceremonies had long established Black love.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

You have my full approval for your self love.

I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Mark
No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

All people are violent...and racist. As a young man, I was giddy over LBJ's Great Society programs. I thought that maybe we could get this problem resolved once and for all.

What I have found is that these efforts were a dismal failure. We are farther apart now than ever.

Mark
That sounds like some white boy logic. No historically all people are not violent. Whites are the only race that practiced imperialism, racism, etc. Only whites have wiped out and attempted to wipe out other races.

You have my full approval for your self love.
White boy approval not needed.

Mark

Mark

Dude its no longer about LBJ's great society, we are in the 21st century and the issues we have today are white people giving it one last rally knowing that their numbers and their foothold on this nation is someday coming to an end and in realizing this, they're are doing their best to set this country on its heels with attacks and obstruction.

There is a solution to all this....just stop it!!

Wow I wish I hadn't fallen into this thread. I try hard not to believe stereotypes about blacks but sometimes..it's just difficult. I'm pretty sure that the dingbats we see blabbing stupidity on this site are actually
Rachel_Dolezal_speaking_at_Spokane_rally_May_2015.jpg

Whine! Whine! Somebody might have done something nasty to my G-G-G-G Grandfather! Oh poor me! I am so abused!

Again, bullshit. There is no excuse for throwing away the progress that has been made just because you want to blame someone else for the results of your own actions.

Mark

Mark
That sounds like some white boy logic. No historically all people are not violent. Whites are the only race that practiced imperialism, racism, etc. Only whites have wiped out and attempted to wipe out other races.

History is rife with examples of people attacking each other. If you truly believe that the white man is at the core of all problems, I guess that is up to you.

Mark

Forum List

Back