So proud of black people now....its about time!!

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

What? We nuked Asians and rounded them up into concentration camps in 1944. We went to war with Mexicans and slaughtered them and conquered their land. The indians? Don't even ask about the horrors they were put through in the early years of this nation.

Boo fucking hoo....you never were a slave and no one in your family tree dating back generations was.

Just when I started agreeing with you....you go and say some dumb shit.

All those things you speak of are self inflicted. Otherwise hispanics, Asians and native Americans would be bitching about it too.
What? We nuked Asians and rounded them up into concentration camps in 1944. We went to war with Mexicans and slaughtered them and conquered their land. The indians? Don't even ask about the horrors they were put through in the early years of this nation.

Boo fucking hoo....you never were a slave and no one in your family tree dating back generations was.

All those things you speak of are self inflicted. Otherwise hispanics, Asians and native Americans would be bitching about it too.

What? We nuked Asians and rounded them up into concentration camps in 1944.We dropped a bomb to end WWII and just recently settled financially with the families of those we incarcerated during those times, no tears here, eh? We went to war with Mexicans and slaughtered them and conquered their land. And they've been taking it back ever since, again, no tears here, eh?The indians? Don't even ask about the horrors they were put through in the early years of this nation.Gave em land, freebies, colleges, etc...no tears again....dude, you gotta do better with the tear jerking bullshit, I'm still dry eyed!!

Just the thought of you agreeing with me, makes my skin crawl, so I'm glad I defused that notion....listen, hispanics are bitching, Native Americans have been bitching for decades...its just that no one cares unless its a black white matter, clearly you know this. As for Asians? Bitch about what...a rice shortage!!
I wish you would take time to really ponder what is said here, rather than go off on these childish rants. No race in this country, has traveled the journey of black america, none. And until you or these other ethnic groups travel that road, your credentials are dead to me.

You posted this: No race in this country, has traveled the journey of black america, none.

While the journey might not be exactly the same, I would say native Americans have been treated worse overall than the blacks have been.

Mark[/QUOTE]
Disagree. The NA were able to maintain their societies, religions, traditions etc. Blacks had all of that stripped from them. They had to basically start over while fighting racism.

Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.
And you idiots still go out and vote for them every election.
Yeah that wont work either. Only a fool wont exercise his right to vote. Sorry white boy.
lol.gif
By all means, keep voting for your masters, dumb shit.
I will. I bet that makes you angry doesnt it?
lol.gif
No, I'm happy to point out your stupidity, dumb shit. :lol:
Sure you are white boy. I know you hate it when I exercise my vote.
lol.gif

This topic is a prime example of why black people need to speak out more.....I start a thread to celebrate blacks of means, speaking out against injustice in this country. And typical to nature, white people take it personally. What is wrong with you people? Every gotdamn time a black person speaks up in this country, you take it upon yourselves to own what is being said. One more time, you do not own us. We have a right to speak on issues that concern us and in doing so it does not mean we're attacking you white fucks, like get a fuckin life, you moronic imps!!

Every gotdamned thing we do, if its not met with white approval, it gets attack, again what the fuck is wrong with you people??? Freedom of speech, is just for you??? Get the fuck outta here.

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Dear, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a fuckin duck. Desegreation has done absolutely nothing to bring change to blacks in this country, nothing. If that were the case, you and I would not be discussing the same shit topics that King and others had back in the day...call me out all you want. I'll live!!
Whatever you say, L'George Wallace.
When you eventually become ostracized and lose work over your racism, don't say you weren't warned.

This topic is a prime example of why black people need to speak out more.....I start a thread to celebrate blacks of means, speaking out against injustice in this country. And typical to nature, white people take it personally. What is wrong with you people? Every gotdamn time a black person speaks up in this country, you take it upon yourselves to own what is being said. One more time, you do not own us. We have a right to speak on issues that concern us and in doing so it does not mean we're attacking you white fucks, like get a fuckin life, you moronic imps!!

Every gotdamned thing we do, if its not met with white approval, it gets attack, again what the fuck is wrong with you people??? Freedom of speech, is just for you??? Get the fuck outta here.
Thats why I have fun laughing at a lot of the posts. White people get so upset when you dont buy into the bullshit game they have been running on Black people since they were first enslaved in the US.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

What? We nuked Asians and rounded them up into concentration camps in 1944.We dropped a bomb to end WWII and just recently settled financially with the families of those we incarcerated during those times, no tears here, eh? We went to war with Mexicans and slaughtered them and conquered their land. And they've been taking it back ever since, again, no tears here, eh?The indians? Don't even ask about the horrors they were put through in the early years of this nation.Gave em land, freebies, colleges, etc...no tears again....dude, you gotta do better with the tear jerking bullshit, I'm still dry eyed!!

Just the thought of you agreeing with me, makes my skin crawl, so I'm glad I defused that notion....listen, hispanics are bitching, Native Americans have been bitching for decades...its just that no one cares unless its a black white matter, clearly you know this. As for Asians? Bitch about what...a rice shortage!!
I wish you would take time to really ponder what is said here, rather than go off on these childish rants. No race in this country, has traveled the journey of black america, none. And until you or these other ethnic groups travel that road, your credentials are dead to me.

You posted this: No race in this country, has traveled the journey of black america, none.

While the journey might not be exactly the same, I would say native Americans have been treated worse overall than the blacks have been.

Mark
Disagree. The NA were able to maintain their societies, religions, traditions etc. Blacks had all of that stripped from them. They had to basically start over while fighting racism.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, NA have actually benefited from the injustices given to them over the centuries....free land, exclusions in a lot to the shit we average americans have had to go through, free college, exemptions out the ass, no comparison what so ever. They were being slaughtered back in the 17-1800's, we were being slaughtered 1700-2015...and we're equal in struggle??? Me don't think so!!

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Dear, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a fuckin duck. Desegreation has done absolutely nothing to bring change to blacks in this country, nothing. If that were the case, you and I would not be discussing the same shit topics that King and others had back in the day...call me out all you want. I'll live!!
Whatever you say, L'George Wallace.
When you eventually become ostracized and lose work over your racism, don't say you weren't warned.
You see white boy, we know you are a lower class white manipulated to fight for your social position one step above poor Blacks. Youre afraid of losing your job because you lack the skills to run a business.

And for all your argument, you won't actually do a damn thing about it. We all know this. We all know your culture. You will bitch and protest and show your collective asses. You will loot a convenience store or two, ambush a couple of cops, protest in the streets of another city, knock out another few babies out of wedlock, have some more of your kids drop out of Middle School, and help elect either Bernie or Hillary and see again the rise in the unemployment rate of your Black males. We've been through this time and time again. You will come on here and hoop and holler and threaten but in the end you will actually do absolutely nothing to lift the Black Community up. Instead, you will continue to take it further into its downward spiral.

And for all your argument, you won't actually do a damn thing about it. We all know this. We all know your culture. You will bitch and protest and show your collective asses. You will loot a convenience store or two, ambush a couple of cops, protest in the streets of another city, knock out another few babies out of wedlock, have some more of your kids drop out of Middle School, and help elect either Bernie or Hillary and see again the rise in the unemployment rate of your Black males. We've been through this time and time again. You will come on here and hoop and holler and threaten but in the end you will actually do absolutely nothing to lift the Black Community up. Instead, you will continue to take it further into its downward spiral.

You don't know me and what I do for my community...trust me, I'm not sugar water and I am active in my community. Talk is cheap and I know this.

You have bought into Fox news but I actually prefer you think thats true.

Mark
Disagree. The NA were able to maintain their societies, religions, traditions etc. Blacks had all of that stripped from them. They had to basically start over while fighting racism.
Thank you, NA have actually benefited from the injustices given to them over the centuries....free land, exclusions in a lot to the shit we average americans have had to go through, free college, exemptions out the ass, no comparison what so ever. They were being slaughtered back in the 17-1800's, we were being slaughtered 1700-2015...and we're equal in struggle??? Me don't think so!![/QUOTE]

My people didn't. My people have never surrendered to the white man's military machine. We didn't roll over and whimper like you Blacks did either. We gave the white man just about as much fight as we received. As far as my free college, I got it through the G.I. Bill.

Thats why I have fun laughing at a lot of the posts. White people get so upset when you dont buy into the bullshit game they have been running on Black people since they were first enslaved in the US.

I just don't understand, how anything said about blacks here that is positive in nature, these white mf's go balistic and cra cra over it???? Its really weird and iry. Its like they own us and how dare we speak about anything that's positive about black people...these mf are crazy, dude, absolutely insane with white power

I've been around for 72 years and it's still the same old BS I heard back in the 1960's.

If basketball-American crybabies are so wonderful then please name me ONE neighborhood in the enormity of this country that got BETTER and MORE PEACEFUL, when a bunch of you black malcontents moved in. I've noticed that so far on this thread, not one person can name a black-majority society on this planet with a civilized respect for rule of law and human rights. And also tell me which of these two races split the atom, put men on the moon, invented the car, airplane, lightbulb, computer chip -- hell, most of today's modern machinery.

I've been around for 72 years and it's still the same old BS I heard back in the 1960's.

I'm old enough to appreciate the history of the 60's and yes, here we are in the 21st century still talking the same ol black vs white bs.....and I blame Obama....LOLOLOLOLOLO

I just don't understand, how anything said about blacks here that is positive in nature, these white mf's go balistic and cra cra over it???? Its really weird and iry. Its like they own us and how dare we speak about anything that's positive about black people...these mf are crazy, dude, absolutely insane with white power
Thats what they want. They want you to waste time worrying about what they think. Thats how they maintain pyschological advantage. If you spend all your time trying to convince them you are the one that is not racist it keeps them with the upper hand. Just think about it for a minute. Why would you as a Black person have to convince white people you are not racist?

We do own you. How many jobs have you created for the Black people? Most Blacks work for the white man in the white man's business.

"That sounds like some white boy logic. No historically all people are not violent. Whites are the only race that practiced imperialism, racism, etc. Only whites have wiped out and attempted to wipe out other races"

You know nothing of history. And very little of people. I've a know far higher percentage of blacks that were racists than whites.

I'm old enough to appreciate the history of the 60's and yes, here we are in the 21st century still talking the same ol black vs white bs.....and I blame Obama....LOLOLOLOLOLO

Obama certainly hasn't helped any but the fault lies squarely upon your own shoulders.

Mark
Thank you, NA have actually benefited from the injustices given to them over the centuries....free land, exclusions in a lot to the shit we average americans have had to go through, free college, exemptions out the ass, no comparison what so ever. They were being slaughtered back in the 17-1800's, we were being slaughtered 1700-2015...and we're equal in struggle??? Me don't think so!!

My people didn't. My people have never surrendered to the white man's military machine. We didn't roll over and whimper like you Blacks did either. We gave the white man just about as much fight as we received. As far as my free college, I got it through the G.I. Bill.[/QUOTE]
I thought you said you were NA? Of course your people rolled over. Why do you think whites have the majority of your land?

Forum List

Back