So proud of black people now....its about time!!

If basketball-American crybabies are so wonderful then please name me ONE neighborhood in the enormity of this country that got BETTER and MORE PEACEFUL, when a bunch of you black malcontents moved in. I've noticed that so far on this thread, not one person can name a black-majority society on this planet with a civilized respect for rule of law and human rights. And also tell me which of these two races split the atom, put men on the moon, invented the car, airplane, lightbulb, computer chip -- hell, most of today's modern machinery.

LOLOLOLOL...let me get this straight, a race, ie blacks who have had white america for centuries deny them access to education, is now being compared to the innovators of society???????? Imagine if you will had we the educational access of the Atom, Nasa, automotive, arospace, etc, how much we could have contributed to this country? And yet...if you were to google our contributions dispite the paths we were given, I'd say, we did damn good for ourselves and this country.

"That sounds like some white boy logic. No historically all people are not violent. Whites are the only race that practiced imperialism, racism, etc. Only whites have wiped out and attempted to wipe out other races"

You know nothing of history. And very little of people. I've a know far higher percentage of blacks that were racists than whites.
I didnt ask you what you know. I said whites are the only race that practiced imperialism, genocide, murder, lying, etc based on race.

This topic is a prime example of why black people need to speak out more.....I start a thread to celebrate blacks of means, speaking out against injustice in this country. And typical to nature, white people take it personally. What is wrong with you people? Every gotdamn time a black person speaks up in this country, you take it upon yourselves to own what is being said. One more time, you do not own us. We have a right to speak on issues that concern us and in doing so it does not mean we're attacking you white fucks, like get a fuckin life, you moronic imps!!

Every gotdamned thing we do, if its not met with white approval, it gets attack, again what the fuck is wrong with you people??? Freedom of speech, is just for you??? Get the fuck outta here.
Thats why I have fun laughing at a lot of the posts. White people get so upset when you dont buy into the bullshit game they have been running on Black people since they were first enslaved in the US.

I just don't understand, how anything said about blacks here that is positive in nature, these white mf's go balistic and cra cra over it???? Its really weird and iry. Its like they own us and how dare we speak about anything that's positive about black people...these mf are crazy, dude, absolutely insane with white power
Thats what they want. They want you to waste time worrying about what they think. Thats how they maintain pyschological advantage. If you spend all your time trying to convince them you are the one that is not racist it keeps them with the upper hand. Just think about it for a minute. Why would you as a Black person have to convince white people you are not racist?

Respect is not a gift. Respect is earned. Stop with your racists protests, your civil disobedience, etc. and join the other ethnic groups in the 21st Century.

If basketball-American crybabies are so wonderful then please name me ONE neighborhood in the enormity of this country that got BETTER and MORE PEACEFUL, when a bunch of you black malcontents moved in. I've noticed that so far on this thread, not one person can name a black-majority society on this planet with a civilized respect for rule of law and human rights. And also tell me which of these two races split the atom, put men on the moon, invented the car, airplane, lightbulb, computer chip -- hell, most of today's modern machinery.
Your post if full of cave monkey nonsense. Nothing you mentioned occurred without Black people helping you. From the foundations of knowledge all the way to actual participation in the events you named.

LOLOLOLOL...let me get this straight, a race, ie blacks who have had white america for centuries deny them access to education, is now being compared to the innovators of society???????? Imagine if you will had we the educational access of the Atom, Nasa, automotive, arospace, etc, how much we could have contributed to this country? And yet...if you were to google our contributions dispite the paths we were given, I'd say, we did damn good for ourselves and this country.

The educational opportunity is there. My grandkids attend school right alongside Black kids. What you have lost is the family unit and the desire to stay in school.

This topic is a prime example of why black people need to speak out more.....I start a thread to celebrate blacks of means, speaking out against injustice in this country. And typical to nature, white people take it personally. What is wrong with you people? Every gotdamn time a black person speaks up in this country, you take it upon yourselves to own what is being said. One more time, you do not own us. We have a right to speak on issues that concern us and in doing so it does not mean we're attacking you white fucks, like get a fuckin life, you moronic imps!!

Every gotdamned thing we do, if its not met with white approval, it gets attack, again what the fuck is wrong with you people??? Freedom of speech, is just for you??? Get the fuck outta here.
Thats why I have fun laughing at a lot of the posts. White people get so upset when you dont buy into the bullshit game they have been running on Black people since they were first enslaved in the US.

I just don't understand, how anything said about blacks here that is positive in nature, these white mf's go balistic and cra cra over it???? Its really weird and iry. Its like they own us and how dare we speak about anything that's positive about black people...these mf are crazy, dude, absolutely insane with white power
Thats what they want. They want you to waste time worrying about what they think. Thats how they maintain pyschological advantage. If you spend all your time trying to convince them you are the one that is not racist it keeps them with the upper hand. Just think about it for a minute. Why would you as a Black person have to convince white people you are not racist?

Respect is not a gift. Respect is earned. Stop with your racists protests, your civil disobedience, etc. and join the other ethnic groups in the 21st Century.
Uh, show me, where I ask for respect? I could give a rats fuck about anybody here's respect....I think your talking to the wrong person, hommie

I never asked for respect. Why would I care if white people respected me or not?

Your post if full of cave monkey nonsense. Nothing you mentioned occurred without Black people helping you. From the foundations of knowledge all the way to actual participation in the events you named.

The educational opportunity is there. My grandkids attend school right alongside Black kids. What you have lost is the family unit and the desire to stay in school.
typical conservative bullshit.....dude, educate yourself next time...not all blacks are slow and stupid and etc, etc etc....Jezus does the stereotyping ever end with you nuts

I never asked for respect. Why would I care if white people respected me or not?

LOLOLOL....as if anybody gives a fuck about white people and there approval on anything these days, these people are nuts!!

typical conservative bullshit.....dude, educate yourself next time...not all blacks are slow and stupid and etc, etc etc....Jezus does the stereotyping ever end with you nuts

Your spelling and grammar strengthen the stereotype.

Thats weird. I have a large family unit as most Blacks I know do. We also have an intense desire to stay in school and succeed.

Goody, more black crybaby grievance-mongering.....always somebody else's fault. Are you aware that when whites first landed in sub-saharan Africa centuries ago, you were literally thousands of years behind us in human development. A hunter-gatherer race living in mud huts. Who never came up with a written language, a cultivated crop, a domesticated animal, a calender, a woven cloth, any mathematics, any complex architecture! And in every I.Q. test mankind every invented, you Nike-Air-Jordan Americans have scored an average of 20 points lower than us "white devils." Seriously, I could give you bookshelves worth of physical proof that your black brains are historically proven junk compared to our caucasian brains.

I don't take it personally, I think it's funny. You think you're a race. You're not, you are an individual that can take no credit or blame from anyone that shares the same race. Just like me.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.

Its a brotherhood of victimhood !!!!!!

Lmfao
We know you are really crying. Thats why this thread provoked you to vent.
lol.gif

Your spelling and grammar strengthen the stereotype.

......and yet you always always always manage to seek me out and respond.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.
Youre pretending that white folks didnt enslave other white folks and youre also pretending that slavery among like groups is the same as racism.

I'm gonna pass on this one.....21st century only here!!

Forum List

Back