So proud of black people now....its about time!!

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Dear, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a fuckin duck. Desegreation has done absolutely nothing to bring change to blacks in this country, nothing. If that were the case, you and I would not be discussing the same shit topics that King and others had back in the day...call me out all you want. I'll live!!
Whatever you say, L'George Wallace.
When you eventually become ostracized and lose work over your racism, don't say you weren't warned.
You see white boy, we know you are a lower class white manipulated to fight for your social position one step above poor Blacks. Youre afraid of losing your job because you lack the skills to run a business.
What are you talking about?

If blacks are sooo intellectially equal to whites, then someone please name me the African equivalent to an Einstein, a Shakepeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Galileo, a Copernicus, a Curie, a Fermi, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates (& moving along to this country), a Franklin, a Jefferson, a Lincoln, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Bell, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Susan B. Anthony, an FDR, an Armstrong....get the drift?
I get your drift. Without Black people those guys you named would still be wildin out in the caves of europe eating each other. Wake me when one of them can top the first multi genius Imhotep. Basically anything those guys did has to be credited to the knowledge they got from Black people in Africa.

Oh, get over your delusions. It's an historical FACT than in medieval times whites were thousands of years ahead of blacks in every societal development that requires brains. I noticed that you couldn't factually refute any of my points, you just went into your Al-Sharpton-delusions that blacks were somehow magical super-beings before "whitey" started oppressing them. Classic sour-grapes argument tactic.
White facts are not really facts for one thing. For another, Blacks educated whites in medieval times. If not for Blacks white people would still think water contained evil spirits. Without Blacks whites would have regressed back into cave people. Your own historians say this.

Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Dear, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a fuckin duck. Desegreation has done absolutely nothing to bring change to blacks in this country, nothing. If that were the case, you and I would not be discussing the same shit topics that King and others had back in the day...call me out all you want. I'll live!!
Whatever you say, L'George Wallace.
When you eventually become ostracized and lose work over your racism, don't say you weren't warned.
You see white boy, we know you are a lower class white manipulated to fight for your social position one step above poor Blacks. Youre afraid of losing your job because you lack the skills to run a business.
What are you talking about?
I'm talking about you low hanging fruit white boy.

If blacks are sooo intellectially equal to whites, then someone please name me the African equivalent to an Einstein, a Shakepeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Galileo, a Copernicus, a Curie, a Fermi, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates (& moving along to this country), a Franklin, a Jefferson, a Lincoln, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Bell, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Susan B. Anthony, an FDR, an Armstrong....get the drift?
I get your drift. Without Black people those guys you named would still be wildin out in the caves of europe eating each other. Wake me when one of them can top the first multi genius Imhotep. Basically anything those guys did has to be credited to the knowledge they got from Black people in Africa.

Oh, get over your delusions. It's an historical FACT than in medieval times whites were thousands of years ahead of blacks in every societal development that requires brains. I noticed that you couldn't factually refute any of my points, you just went into your Al-Sharpton-delusions that blacks were somehow magical super-beings before "whitey" started oppressing them. Classic sour-grapes argument tactic.
When I read the shite that you spew out it is clear that white culture is regressing.

It seems some blacks see society has finally become equal and opportunities are everywhere for people succeed. But....they want payback against the white race more than they want a boring middle class life of work and stability.

It seems some blacks see society has finally become equal and opportunities are everywhere for people succeed. But....they want payback against the white race more than they want a boring middle class life of work and stability.
Society hasnt become equal. If that was the case then there would be no one whining about Beyonce and there would be an equal ownership in the resources and opportunities in this country.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.
Youre pretending that white folks didnt enslave other white folks and youre also pretending that slavery among like groups is the same as racism.

No. Just the opposite. I was replying to your: "THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE."

Many Jews came here after having 6 million slaughtered at the hands of (white) nazis. Seems worse.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.
Youre pretending that white folks didnt enslave other white folks and youre also pretending that slavery among like groups is the same as racism.

No. Just the opposite. I was replying to your: "THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE."

Many Jews came here after having 6 million slaughtered at the hands of (white) nazis. Seems worse.
When did Jews lose their traditions, history, religion etc? While your at it please explain how a white Jew got treated the same as a Black person. This should be interesting.

Jews were slaughtered and gassed by whites.
Asians were nuked and put in camps by whites.
Mexicans were slaughtered and conquered by whites.
Indians were slaughter and conquered by whites.
Irish were slaughtered and conquered by whites.

Throughout history....whites have won almost all wars. We are better at it. Evil or good.

For blacks to be bitching that they and they alone suffered at the hands of whites centuries ago is pathetic.

Thank you, they keep wanting to bring up this bullshit about blacks having slaves.....Around the turn of the century white women were considered property. Throughout the bible, whites were enslaved and sacrificed. Human trafficking with young white women is a global atrocity.

Jews were slaughtered and gassed by whites.
Asians were nuked and put in camps by whites.
Mexicans were slaughtered and conquered by whites.
Indians were slaughter and conquered by whites.
Irish were slaughtered and conquered by whites.

Throughout history....whites have won almost all wars. We are better at it. Evil or good.

For blacks to be bitching that they and they alone suffered at the hands of whites centuries ago is pathetic.
I told you I already know you whites are violent. Noone is saying you did it only to Blacks. We are just saying you are a violent race and soon to be bred out of existence due to your recessive genes. Stop whining and making up strawmen.

When did Jews lose their traditions, history, religion etc? While your at it please explain how a white Jew got treated the same as a Black person. This should be interesting.

Friend white jews who joined the civil rights struggle back in the day, were treated just as equally with blacks, remember the burning of the 3 white boys in Ala.? However, to compare jewish struggle here in the US with blacks is like comparing apple and oranges.

Thank you, they keep wanting to bring up this bullshit about blacks having slaves.....Around the turn of the century white women were considered property. Throughout the bible, whites were enslaved and sacrificed. Human trafficking with young white women is a global atrocity.
I think its a guilt release. Somewhere in there if Blacks did it to themselves then whites had the duty of being better at it by reducing Blacks to the category of livestock to appease their white christian guilt.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

Luki der, he beez ahatin on dem dare whities aginz....

Friend white jews who joined the civil rights struggle back in the day, were treated just as equally with blacks, remember the burning of the 3 white boys in Ala.? However, to compare jewish struggle here in the US with blacks is like comparing apple and oranges.
I meant as a race. Jews were not legally held back. I know lots of whites (Jews and otherwise) were treated badly for taking up Black causes.

Jews. Hispanics. Asians. Irishmen. Scots. You forgot they also were enslaved and slaughtered in the past too. Yet.....they moved on.

Jews. Hispanics. Asians. Irishmen. Scots. You forgot they also were enslaved and slaughtered in the past too. Yet.....they moved on.
Only the Irish were enslaved over here in the US. Also they were not enslaved for multiple generations and had their history destroyed. Its easy to move on when you already know who you are.

Forum List

Back