So proud of black people now....its about time!!

What Tigerred really looks like;

images

He just a troll defaming black people by portraying them as racist fools with low IQ's.

The black condition won't improve until individuals rise up and better themselves. People come here not knowing the language and become successful. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.
Youre pretending that white folks didnt enslave other white folks and youre also pretending that slavery among like groups is the same as racism.

No. Just the opposite. I was replying to your: "THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE."

Many Jews came here after having 6 million slaughtered at the hands of (white) nazis. Seems worse.

Jews were slaughtered and gassed by whites.
Asians were nuked and put in camps by whites.
Mexicans were slaughtered and conquered by whites.
Indians were slaughter and conquered by whites.
Irish were slaughtered and conquered by whites.

Throughout history....whites have won almost all wars. We are better at it. Evil or good.

For blacks to be bitching that they and they alone suffered at the hands of whites centuries ago is pathetic.
For the last time you ignorant piece of shit....this thread started off celebrating black voices. Had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, white people or you....but typical of you neo nuts, you come to these topics and take on this bullying factor of slavery and shit and now we've morphed into this nonsense. No one was bitching, no one was whining, we simply validated the voices that are being heard. Now do me a favor, stick a sock in it and shut the fuck up....nobody gives a fuck about you people!!

What Tigerred really looks like;

images

He just a troll defaming black people by portraying them as racist fools with low IQ's.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL......at least you could have portrayed me a good looking white guy, not this trollistic simp in his mammies sheets...LOLOL

I don't think the Jews would be very impressed with that argument. I know I'm not.
And let us not forget that it was mostly black and brown folks who enslaved black folks to begin with.
Youre pretending that white folks didnt enslave other white folks and youre also pretending that slavery among like groups is the same as racism.

No. Just the opposite. I was replying to your: "THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE."

Many Jews came here after having 6 million slaughtered at the hands of (white) nazis. Seems worse.
When did Jews lose their traditions, history, religion etc? While your at it please explain how a white Jew got treated the same as a Black person. This should be interesting.

Friend white jews who joined the civil rights struggle back in the day, were treated just as equally with blacks, remember the burning of the 3 white boys in Ala.? However, to compare jewish struggle here in the US with blacks is like comparing apple and oranges.

Jews. Hispanics. Asians. Irishmen. Scots. You forgot they also were enslaved and slaughtered in the past too. Yet.....they moved on.

True, that white skin has a habit of getting you along in your travels, eh?

Oh, I agree...but lets get something clear....THEY DON'T COME HERE WITH THE SAME HISTORY, THE SAME JOURNEY, THE SAME STORY THAT WE HAVE DEALING WITH WHITE PEOPLE....NONE OF THEM DO. I MEAN WE HAD A NIGGA CHOKED TO DEATH FOR SELLING E-CIG ON A CORNER.

Jews were slaughtered and gassed by whites.
Asians were nuked and put in camps by whites.
Mexicans were slaughtered and conquered by whites.
Indians were slaughter and conquered by whites.
Irish were slaughtered and conquered by whites.

Throughout history....whites have won almost all wars. We are better at it. Evil or good.

For blacks to be bitching that they and they alone suffered at the hands of whites centuries ago is pathetic.
For the last time you ignorant piece of shit....this thread started off celebrating black voices. Had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, white people or you....but typical of you neo nuts, you come to these topics and take on this bullying factor of slavery and shit and now we've morphed into this nonsense. No one was bitching, no one was whining, we simply validated the voices that are being heard. Now do me a favor, stick a sock in it and shut the fuck up....nobody gives a fuck about you people!!

Haha. Ok.

CONGRATS!!! You're black! Now what?

"When did Jews lose their traditions, history, religion etc? While your at it please explain how a white Jew got treated the same as a Black person. This should be interesting."

Didn't say everything was the same. Actually, I'd say that Jews have had it much worse than American blacks. And more recently. But you don't see them sitting around feeling sorry for themselves.

If blacks are sooo intellectially equal to whites, then someone please name me the African equivalent to an Einstein, a Shakepeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Galileo, a Copernicus, a Curie, a Fermi, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates (& moving along to this country), a Franklin, a Jefferson, a Lincoln, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Bell, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Susan B. Anthony, an FDR, an Armstrong....get the drift?
I get your drift. Without Black people those guys you named would still be wildin out in the caves of europe eating each other. Wake me when one of them can top the first multi genius Imhotep. Basically anything those guys did has to be credited to the knowledge they got from Black people in Africa.

Oh, get over your delusions. It's an historical FACT than in medieval times whites were thousands of years ahead of blacks in every societal development that requires brains. I noticed that you couldn't factually refute any of my points, you just went into your Al-Sharpton-delusions that blacks were somehow magical super-beings before "whitey" started oppressing them. Classic sour-grapes argument tactic.
When I read the shite that you spew out it is clear that white culture is regressing.

Coming from an Islam-fellatrix, RAPE-ENABLER COWARD like you, I consider that a compliment. YOU ENGLISH PIG!!! All you pommie, empire-losing fucks care about it your oh-so-precious muslims and covering up their epidemic human rights atrocities, you IRA-bait piece of shit! How many times do I have to tell you that this "seppo" considers you Western European, miserable, shit-eating coward vermin the most miserable, shit-eating coward vermin of my race? You IRA-fodder literally SELL YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS to your own muslim fuck-machine, you English pig.

Seeing how every race and ethnic group on Earth at some point has been slaughtered or invaded or enslaved or mistreated....I have to ask.....why are blacks so easily conquered? They just can't seem to get a win.

"When did Jews lose their traditions, history, religion etc? While your at it please explain how a white Jew got treated the same as a Black person. This should be interesting."

Didn't say everything was the same. Actually, I'd say that Jews have had it much worse than American blacks. And more recently. But you don't see them sitting around feeling sorry for themselves.
I'd say Jews had it better. They suffered an atrocity but were able to regroup because they knew their history, traditions, religions etc. Blacks were enslaved for generations from different parts of Africa (no common language), were forced to accept the white mans god, brainwashed, jim crowed, etc and still achieved.

Of course Jews feel sorry for themselves. They bring up the holocaust at every chance and no one whines about it.

Seeing how every race and ethnic group on Earth at some point has been slaughtered or invaded or enslaved or mistreated....I have to ask.....why are blacks so easily conquered? They just can't seem to get a win.
That doesnt make sense in lieu of what you said prior. All races have been the victim of white violence, lies, and savagery. Its like you think being peaceful and honorable is a weakness. Blacks stay winning. Thats why your women and your children are attracted to us.

Last edited:
If blacks are sooo intellectially equal to whites, then someone please name me the African equivalent to an Einstein, a Shakepeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Galileo, a Copernicus, a Curie, a Fermi, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates (& moving along to this country), a Franklin, a Jefferson, a Lincoln, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Bell, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Susan B. Anthony, an FDR, an Armstrong....get the drift?
I get your drift. Without Black people those guys you named would still be wildin out in the caves of europe eating each other. Wake me when one of them can top the first multi genius Imhotep. Basically anything those guys did has to be credited to the knowledge they got from Black people in Africa.

Oh, get over your delusions. It's an historical FACT than in medieval times whites were thousands of years ahead of blacks in every societal development that requires brains. I noticed that you couldn't factually refute any of my points, you just went into your Al-Sharpton-delusions that blacks were somehow magical super-beings before "whitey" started oppressing them. Classic sour-grapes argument tactic.
When I read the shite that you spew out it is clear that white culture is regressing.

Coming from an Islam-fellatrix, RAPE-ENABLER COWARD like you, I consider that a compliment. YOU ENGLISH PIG!!! All you pommie, empire-losing fucks care about it your oh-so-precious muslims and covering up their epidemic human rights atrocities, you IRA-bait piece of shit! How many times do I have to tell you that this "seppo" considers you Western European, miserable, shit-eating coward vermin the most miserable, shit-eating coward vermin of my race? You IRA-fodder literally SELL YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS to your own muslim fuck-machine, you English pig.
So thats blacks,muslims and western europeans that you hate. You sort of make the case that the US is full of low educated hate filled shit kickers. I know that isnt the case but the internet gives a voice to people we would be better off not hearing.

So thats blacks,muslims and western europeans that you hate. You sort of make the case that the US is full of low educated hate filled shit kickers. I know that isnt the case but the internet gives a voice to people we would be better off not hearing.
I like hearing them. They make me laugh. Its the whining as their kind goes down in defeat that is so amusing.

That doesnt make sense in lieu of what you said prior. All races have been the victim of white violence, lies, and savagery. Its like you think being peaceful and honorable is a weakness. Blacks stay winning. Thats why your women and your children are attracted to us.
I think that you are on to something. His british equivalent glories in the "wonder" of the evil british empire. Not from any cultural or scientific achievement. But merely because they were able to subjugate large parts of the world.

Forum List

Back