So proud of black people now....its about time!!

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.
Thank you. Whites generally have a problem with you loving yourself. They call it racist for some odd reason.
Real fuckin rich you dishonest asshole
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, you're nothing but a white troll.....poof begone!!
You don't even know what im referring to. GFY
Correct...but because its you....I really don't , really don't give a damn!!

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif
You tell 'em, James Earl Ray.

Thank you. Whites generally have a problem with you loving yourself. They call it racist for some odd reason.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, you're nothing but a white troll.....poof begone!!
You don't even know what im referring to. GFY
Correct...but because its you....I really don't , really don't give a damn!!
yet you replied twice. Makes total sense.

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.

Do you have something other than your opinion to support your post or are we just supposed to believe you inspite of the evidence of white people calling Beyonce racist for honoring the Black Panthers?

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)
White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif

The white community has a habit of guilting blacks back into their comfort lanes when ever they speak about against shit. For some reason there's this thin line of ownship white people seem to claim on us once we become successful. And all to often, we co sign onto this message. Its not until they turn on you or your no longer a meal ticket that blacks come home to roost and I'm sick of it. I'm just a nobody, but if I see fucked up shit at my job, I'm speaking on it, fuck the man!!

Do you have something other than your opinion to support your post or are we just supposed to believe you inspite of the evidence of white people calling Beyonce racist for honoring the Black Panthers?
Your little quote and my white/black pride thread. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit man.

I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

Integration was a bad thing for you all??? Ok. When yall gonna resegregate yourselves haha?

Your little quote and my white/black pride thread. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit man.
My quote was truthful so If your using my quote your post is invalid. You dont have to hear anything from me. I wasnt talking to you in the first place. You sought out my reply.

I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Humankind is simply not ready for that kind of change yet.

Mark

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Integration was a bad thing for you all??? Ok. When yall gonna resegregate yourselves haha?
Thats already in the works. Thats the reason you got upset at Beyonce honoring the Black panthers.

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.
Those calls for violence and segregation is in direct response to the continued racism. If whites had gotten their act together when Blacks won their freedom their would be no issues today. Instead whites have done everything in their power to keep Blacks down legally and illegally.

But its not without our help. Its time we all began to understand that we must invest in our political system in this country and stop allowing others to do our bidding. Flint didn't just happen, Fergerson didn't just happen.....ignoring who's at the helms of our communities is what allows these types of injustices to occur. Black people need to wake up and get envolved with everything that's going on in this country and in our lives and stop with allowing pandering do nothing politicians bate you every election for your votes.

It was really cool at the SuperBowl halftime show!

I had never seen sooo many black ho's dancing in unison in the red zone on a football field before. Blacks everywhere should stand tall an' proud over 'dat!

lol.gif

The white community has a habit of guilting blacks back into their comfort lanes when ever they speak about against shit. For some reason there's this thin line of ownship white people seem to claim on us once we become successful. And all to often, we co sign onto this message. Its not until they turn on you or your no longer a meal ticket that blacks come home to roost and I'm sick of it. I'm just a nobody, but if I see fucked up shit at my job, I'm speaking on it, fuck the man!!

Yes!! Fuck Tha Man!!!!! Tomorrow go straight into your boss's office and tell his white ass off! It's time for the revolution sista!!

Actually, most whites simply wanted to watch the Super Bowl before having to go back to their jobs on Monday morning. They were minding their own business without a racist thought in their minds. Once again, it was Blacks who proved one more that they are the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. You should certainly be proud of yourselves. You can no more point a finger at the KKK who hasn't marched in fifty years. It's all on you now.

To be with ones own kind is as natural as breathing. What the world is finding out is that multiculturalism and diversity are failed projects.

Humankind is simply not ready for that kind of change yet.

Mark
No. Before whites joined civilization all the races got along just fine. What we are learning is that its impossible for whites to be civilized due to their proclivity for violence, genocide, and lying.

You guys just found out about self love?

Christ, no wonder you've been so touchy.

I could send you some good links?

Don't get to carried away, as fun as it is, other stuff does matter.

lol.gif

Yes!! Fuck Tha Man!!!!! Tomorrow go straight into your boss's office and tell his white ass off! It's time for the revolution sista!!

Better check first to find out if your boss has a Concealed Carry permit.

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!
No, you're just a George Wallace disciple. Segregation now, segregation forever. Just because a lot of like-minded bigots share your segregationist values doesn't make it right. I'll continue with objectivity and keep calling you, et al, on your bigotry.

Dear, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a fuckin duck. Desegreation has done absolutely nothing to bring change to blacks in this country, nothing. If that were the case, you and I would not be discussing the same shit topics that King and others had back in the day...call me out all you want. I'll live!!

Forum List

Back