So Rosanne is cancelled, fine, why is Comcast showing the Cosby show right now

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
I guess Barr can't say what she feels, but Cosby can drug and sodomize people be convicted and no one cares.

This country the media in particular is run by fucking morons...……………………..

Because Roseanne drugged and sodomized my feelings, and I will never forgive her for that. :(

I'm sure this is more a call to Comcast than a question for anyone here. Or does this place double as the support line for Comcast.

I guess Barr can't say what she feels, but Cosby can drug and sodomize people be convicted and no one cares.

You know the answer to that. He's black, so all that's just fine.

Because he's black.

I'm sure this is more a call to Comcast than a question for anyone here. Or does this place double as the support line for Comcast.
I quoted Comcast because I know for a fact that this fucking shitfaced rapist (Lezbo rapist at that) is being shown by Comcast at the moment I made the post.

Something is wrong with the USA, North Korea could take us over with common sense. Our collective stupidity is unrivaled

It’s a can of worms that the networks don’t want to go down. Should all movies that Harvey Weinstein was a part of be pulled as well? How far does this go?

I just looked it up. Guess what comes on after the Cosby reruns? Old Rosanne reruns!! Comcast has got something figured out ;-)

Here's the thing, the only logical direction this goes is that whenever any Hollywood personality gets out of line in even the slightest way, all creative works he or she has ever been involved with should be blackballed and never shown again.

So, let's get on with it you *****.

They provide entertainment for people like you.

Here's the thing, the only logical direction this goes is that whenever any Hollywood personality gets out of line in even the slightest way, all creative works he or she has ever been involved with should be blackballed and never shown again.

So, let's get on with it you *****.
Why jn the world would you want to go that route?

Because he's black.
i brought this up in a recent thread.....SNL wasn't cancelled after Chevy Chase said the N word to Richard Pryor

The Roseanne complete series is out of stock at Amazon haha.....these lib losers never learn

Leave off that last line you posted, and this was a good post ---------------- spoiled.

Because I think you make a good point --- this is WAAY out of control and also erratic: some people get whacked and some don't.

It’s a can of worms that the networks don’t want to go down. Should all movies that Harvey Weinstein was a part of be pulled as well? How far does this go?

Yeah ---- this is a wildly unstable situation. I don't know what is going on here, but it makes me nervous. It's not logical, it's incredibly punitive to lots of people, many who weren't even involved in the situation, like the cast of Roseanne. It doesn't seem to have any limits, as you say. Good post.

Forum List

Back