So Rosanne is cancelled, fine, why is Comcast showing the Cosby show right now

Slade3200 wrote: People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom. You don’t have to like it, support it and you can speak out against it if you want... but what you shouldn’t do is try and have the government control it, unless it is causing harm to the public

Rosy translates the above as: So in your fucked up World people laugh at rapist and the women that he raped. You need medical help or to be locked up.

JakeStarkey: Alt Right neo-fascists hate freedom of speech. Slade did nothing of the sort of which Rosy accuses him.

I don’t watch the Cosby show. You are missing my point completely.
You miss the point as a new generation is being allowed to laugh at the worst rapist ever convicted
People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom. You don’t have to like it, support it and you can speak out against it if you want... but what you shouldn’t do is try and have the government control it, unless it is causing harm to the public

So in your fucked up World people laugh at rapist and the women that he raped.

You need medical help or to be locked up
I sure as hell hope not. Again you seem to be missing the point all together. I’m not promoting Cosby or anybody else who commits vile acts. They should be publicly shamed and I have no problem with their shows being pulled if that’s what the networks want to do. I don’t think the government should have anything to with it and I think we need to be careful about how far we take it.

Again you said that and I quote "People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom."

Thus you are claiming that people should laugh at women who have been raped.

Only a complete mental incompetent could even suggest such a thing
I’ve kept the insults out of this but since you’re going there I must say that only a mental incompetent would make that interpretation. Just because I say people have the right to do something does not mean I’m saying they should. Are you insane? Why would you even think that?

You miss the point as a new generation is being allowed to laugh at the worst rapist ever convicted
People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom. You don’t have to like it, support it and you can speak out against it if you want... but what you shouldn’t do is try and have the government control it, unless it is causing harm to the public

So in your fucked up World people laugh at rapist and the women that he raped.

You need medical help or to be locked up
I sure as hell hope not. Again you seem to be missing the point all together. I’m not promoting Cosby or anybody else who commits vile acts. They should be publicly shamed and I have no problem with their shows being pulled if that’s what the networks want to do. I don’t think the government should have anything to with it and I think we need to be careful about how far we take it.

Again you said that and I quote "People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom."

Thus you are claiming that people should laugh at women who have been raped.

Only a complete mental incompetent could even suggest such a thing
I’ve kept the insults out of this but since you’re going there I must say that only a mental incompetent would make that interpretation. Just because I say people have the right to do something does not mean I’m saying they should. Are you insane? Why would you even think that?

You said and I quote "People can laugh at whatever the hell they want to laugh at. It’s called freedom."

So people in your World have the right to laugh at Bill Cosby (Americas Dad) fucking Americas girls in the anus after he drugged them.

The fact is that Americas children need to be protected from this kind of thing, but a sicko like you must also laugh at photos like this since you want kids to laugh at Americas Dad the convicted rapist.

Not everything is funny, nor should be allowed under freedom as freedom includes the right of the good to squash the brains of the ignorant

Auschwitz-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back