So Rosanne is cancelled, fine, why is Comcast showing the Cosby show right now

Right now? I wish Fox would take on the Roseanne show. Not that I would watch, but it would really put some butthurt out.

Right now? I wish Fox would take on the Roseanne show. Not that I would watch, but it would really put some butthurt out.

There are a lot of rumors that Fox might, but my husband saw a speculation today that Netflix might take it on. That would be a good fit, maybe ----- or maybe better, HBO.

I don't care, I never saw it, but it would be interesting if something survived this massacre going on.

The OP asks a very fair question.

The OP does ask a good question, and I bet right now there are some very scared emergency meetings at network companies, cable channels, Netflix and HBO, and Hollywood. Because it's really not clear what the limits are on this "fire them all" business.

So what network is going to thumb their nose at the bullshit and take over her show? Again, I doubt I will watch...but I WILL remember the ones that do it. BIG plus in my book.

I heard that Roseanne is starting a reality show with Kapernick... Trump is scheduled to join in 2.5 years... this is how they start off each episode

Because into today’s looney bin PC world, a black man screwing lots of women without their consent is Not as bad as a white woman comparing someone to a 50 year old movie (once)

The OP asks a very fair question.

The OP does ask a good question, and I bet right now there are some very scared emergency meetings at network companies, cable channels, Netflix and HBO, and Hollywood. Because it's really not clear what the limits are on this "fire them all" business.
It's clear outside the GOP dumb bubble racism is not tolerated. Calling Jews Nazis is is also not recommended. All that GOP Base stuff...

Obviously all the Planet of the Apes movies need to be banned so as not to insult homosexual fake news Don Lemon and Iranian Valerie Jarrett!

Obviously all the Planet of the Apes movies need to be banned so as not to insult homosexual fake news Don Lemon and Iranian Valerie Jarrett!

Look how they got the dukes of hazzard off TV...bad news for libs most are cord cutting and streaming shows.

Look how they got the dukes of hazzard off TV...bad news for libs most are cord cutting and streaming shows.
Actually that's bad for the GOP, fewer brainwashed tools watching Fox. True propaganda.

Rosanne Barr was fired because she correctly identified the 29/30 rapists in the UK as Muslim, which is something that the UK is trying to conceal and censor.

I guess Barr can't say what she feels, but Cosby can drug and sodomize people be convicted and no one cares.

This country the media in particular is run by fucking morons...……………………..
There's a new show coming out on ABC to replace Barr's show.

It's called:

The Harvey Weinstein Hour of Power

harvey%20weinstein%20serious.jpg

It’s a can of worms that the networks don’t want to go down. Should all movies that Harvey Weinstein was a part of be pulled as well? How far does this go?
It goes on until all statues of Confederate heroes are recycled and reparations are paid to all descendants of slaves and equal amounts are given to all black Americans who are alive but are not descendants of slaves. Equality for all!

...and O.J. Simpson gets a full pardon.

The puzzled indignant butt hurt is like a symphony of racists.

cnm, do you feel some bizarre psychological delusion while watching The Planet of the Apes movies? Which makes you most uncomfortable? The original? The one with Marky Mark? Do you feel only Blacks should have portrayed the apes? Or was it insensitive for Whites to portray apes? :p

She will be on a Fox platform by 2020. Its a match made in....somewhere

It’s a can of worms that the networks don’t want to go down. Should all movies that Harvey Weinstein was a part of be pulled as well? How far does this go?
If they all get canned, then and only then is America on the path to greatness. Allowing Cosby to continue is condoning rape. As for Weinstein every woman that he raped, and did nothing setting up the next rape, needs to be arrested for rape themselves.

Forum List

Back