So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

1. You'll never see his taxes - they're none of your business.

2. Don't snowflakes have MUCH BIGGER problems, after LOSING, than Trump's taxes? :p
his taxes might hold the key as to how he cheated and won the election. I know he paid me a million bucks for my vote.

2. Don't snowflakes have MUCH BIGGER problems, after LOSING, than Trump's taxes? :p

Stay ignorant, Queasy.........and keep "buying orange pigs in a poke." LOL

Stay ignorant, Queasy.........and keep "buying orange pigs in a poke." LOL
Talking about staying ignorant, how much is passing you by while you devote your time into demanding what most likely will never be shown.

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.

Well, we didn't vote for an inexperience community organizer. That's for for sure. I don't care to see his tax returns and he's not required by law to show them. But I do get that butt hurt, angry, whiny liberals want to make this nonissue and issue.

You voted for a reality show birther

That's right, and he has more experience than Obama leading, negotiating and creating jobs.

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.

If they saw Trumps returns the day before the Inauguration , they would probably have to impeach him the day after--LOL I imagine he's got so many conflicts of interest in his return, that they would have to dump him. Foreign investments everywhere.

Trump's physco babble interpreter, Kelly Ann Conway, as notified us that apparently Trump doesn't think he's going to be real busy just being President, so he's still going to be the producer of the Celebrity Apprentice T.V reality show, which is also a conflict of interest. Kelly Ann stated Trump will do that in his "spare time."

Maybe, we'll get to see the Miss Universe contest run out of the Oval office also?
Donald Trump will remain executive producer on 'Celebrity Apprentice'

th
I have foreign investment. Why is that bad? WTF is wrong with you stupid fks?

looks-like-a-bumper-crop-of-liberal-tears-gun-lube-6219519.png

Talking about staying ignorant, how much is passing you by while you devote your time into demanding what most likely will never be shown.

See, folks like you are missing the point......Actually, I don't want for Trump to readily show his tax returns; it is better to have that albatross on his back for his one term administration.

That's right, and he has more experience than Obama leading, negotiating and creating jobs.

Someday, nitwits will realize that Trump's MAIN source of income is selling his name.......
trump u., trump vodka, trump wine, trump airlines, trump magazines, etc, could have created jobs, but look at where those enterprises wound up.

looks-like-a-bumper-crop-of-liberal-tears-gun-lube-6219519.png

Its morons like you who don't even bother reading what Time wrote under Trump's headline.....LOL

Trump is a pathological liar...there's nothing that is going to change that...

don't expect to see him come through on his word...

Can you even imagine, what the right wingers would be doing if Clinton or Obama hid their tax returns or the Clinton foundation's tax returns?

that's what is frightening to me about trump supporters...they simply do not care about the never ending promises and lies....I think they just wanted to 'buck the system' they felt was corrupt....it's just ironic to me that imo, they picked someone even more corrupt than the system itself and the people within the system....?

.it's just ironic to me that imo, they picked someone even more corrupt than the system itself and the people within the system....?

Actually, what your wrote (above) is the consequence of having stupid, biased and ignorant voters.

Show us yours.

Trump showing his tax returns is going to go the way of Trump prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

See? Even steven. One lie to his supporters, another lie to those not supporting him.

He's an equal opportunity liar.

Why? He has no legal obligation to do so

Funny how you people said his not releasing his taxes would come back to bite him in the ass in the election and there he is president elect

Trump showing his tax returns is going to go the way of Trump prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

See? Even steven. One lie to his supporters, another lie to those not supporting him.

He's an equal opportunity liar.
When did he ever say he would release his tax returns?

Forum List

Back