So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

Show us yours.

STUPID retort......(and expected from morons).....Was I running for president?......Was I running for president as the "greatest businessman that ever walked the planet?......Do I have anything to hide about my loans with foreign bankers?

I'm sure you'd agree that you ARE and idiot.

Why? He has no legal obligation to do so

Funny how you people said his not releasing his taxes would come back to bite him in the ass in the election and there he is president elect

True........proving there's NO accounting from you morons' stupidity, don't you think?

Show us yours.

STUPID retort......(and expected from morons).....Was I running for president?......Was I running for president as the "greatest businessman that ever walked the planet?......Do I have anything to hide about my loans with foreign bankers?

I understand, my below average income is somewhat an embarrassment to me too.

Funny how you people said his not releasing his taxes would come back to bite him in the ass in the election and there he is president elect

True........proving there's NO accounting from you morons' stupidity, don't you think?
try to claim the high road all you want, but when it comes to proof that a political party is comprised of 99% seriously retarded individuals I have only 5 letters for you.
obama

Show us yours.

The word is an....an idiot. Not and idiot.

What does showing your tax return have to do with your ability to do a job?

What does showing your tax return have to do with your ability to do a job?

Well, you're "right".....When someone wants to run for the presidency under the mantra "I am the greatest businessman that ever lived (just ask my daddy".......then that individual does NOT necessarily have to show his or her prowess as a businessman as can be shown by how much he's really earning per year, how much taxes that individual paid, what investments he has, if he gave to charitable institutions, etc...........How silly of us to demand to see proof of his prowess....just as long as he tells idiots like you, your just swallow.

There is no legal reason any candidate has to release their taxes or medical info

If you want to see it get the fucking laws changed

Show us yours.

You just can't get it through your thick skull that no one running for any office has to make his taxes public record

That's right, and he has more experience than Obama leading, negotiating and creating jobs.

Someday, nitwits will realize that Trump's MAIN source of income is selling his name.......
trump u., trump vodka, trump wine, trump airlines, trump magazines, etc, could have created jobs, but look at where those enterprises wound up.

There's no such thing as a successful businessman who hasn't failed.

I've never personally dealt with Trump nor would I want to. Do you have personal dealings with him or are you just assuming that he's an upstanding guy?
So where do you get off making false accusations ?
They're documented incidents from established sources. Where do you get off defending him if you have no personal experience with him?
What are documented?
Incidents where Trump stiffed contractors or other people who provided services for him.
You have nothing, you have no idea the issue. Try again.
Did he offer you a cabinet position or something? If not, you can quit the ass kissing now.

So where do you get off making false accusations ?
They're documented incidents from established sources. Where do you get off defending him if you have no personal experience with him?
What are documented?
Incidents where Trump stiffed contractors or other people who provided services for him.
You have nothing, you have no idea the issue. Try again.
Did he offer you a cabinet position or something? If not, you can quit the ass kissing now.
Seems the only ass kisser is posting against me!

(not that this was obligatory)
"Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?" NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Trump in January 2016.

"Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely," Trump replied.

A few weeks later, Trump told the Today Show in February 2016 that he’ll release his tax returns "probably over the next few months."

When he said he would release his tax results, to whom was he speaking?

good question....Must have been speaking to his moronic acolytes who like to swallow bullshit.
so you can't quote Trump about releasing his returns?

February 10, 2016: Trump tells NBC News that he will release his tax returns over the next few months.
MATT LAUER: Real quickly. When are you going to release your tax returns?

TRUMP: Probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now.

Forum List

Back