So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

The rare times when I'm bored enough to come to this site, I see frequent posts by you on a variety of topics with the seemingly singular theme of bashing liberals. What else do I need to know?

What's not to bash when it comes to self-righteous, holier than thou folks that refer to "hayseeds in flyover country"?
I don't claim to be holier than thou. Probably more intelligent and better educated though. And in an increasingly complex and technological world, more productive too.

See? That right there.

Thanks for making my point.
Hey, I was always on the side of the people who are being downsized and outsourced by the big evil corporations. I also feel no special kinship with big-city ultra-liberals unless they happen to be very talented artists, musicians, programmers or somesuch. The problem is that (I'll resort to generalities here) you guys seem to think the upper echelon has every right to do whatever it takes to maximize profits. Increasingly, that has come down to making the economic climate ever more stark. What special affection do you have for Trump then? You really don't think he's out to screw you?

No, I don't think he's out to screw me. That's delusional.
Have you seen who he's putting on his cabinet? If you're retired, there's a good chance SS benefits will diminish. If you're not, prepare to hand your job off to either a slave or robot because there's little chance that he'll create a climate that makes that less likely.

It should be noted that the House dropped it's impeachment move against the IRS chief because it would be too complicated since the president probably ordered the IRS chief to commit felonies related to punishing enemies of the Hussein administration

I know its asking too much of your half brain to figure out.......But just for fun, IF the IRS was so corrupt under Obama's orders...........WHY NOT HAVE THE TRUMP RETURNS EXPOSED???.....and on the small likelihood that trump was being audited, why didn't Obama simply tell the IRS, finish that fucking audit by Spet or Oct.???
Dude too funny.

What's not to bash when it comes to self-righteous, holier than thou folks that refer to "hayseeds in flyover country"?
I don't claim to be holier than thou. Probably more intelligent and better educated though. And in an increasingly complex and technological world, more productive too.

See? That right there.

Hey, I was always on the side of the people who are being downsized and outsourced by the big evil corporations. I also feel no special kinship with big-city ultra-liberals unless they happen to be very talented artists, musicians, programmers or somesuch. The problem is that (I'll resort to generalities here) you guys seem to think the upper echelon has every right to do whatever it takes to maximize profits. Increasingly, that has come down to making the economic climate ever more stark. What special affection do you have for Trump then? You really don't think he's out to screw you?

Have you seen who he's putting on his cabinet? If you're retired, there's a good chance SS benefits will diminish. If you're not, prepare to hand your job off to either a slave or robot because there's little chance that he'll create a climate that makes that less likely.
based on what exactly do you draw that conclusion other than parroting the libturd playbook?

See? That right there.

Of come on now, that's silly. You sound like the nuts that ranted about Obama rounding us all up and putting us in FEMA camps.

Seriously, what makes you think all this?

See? That right there.

Ive been in enough bars on friday and saturday nights to tell you with a 99.9% accuracy rate that nobody wants to screw me.

Self deprecating humor, I like that!!!
Ive always said, if Im willing to joke around at the expense of others, I better be able to take at least as much as I give out.
plus its true.
weep with me.

See? That right there.

Ive been in enough bars on friday and saturday nights to tell you with a 99.9% accuracy rate that nobody wants to screw me.

Ive always said, if Im willing to joke around at the expense of others, I better be able to take at least as much as I give out.
plus its true.
weep with me.

Believe me, I'm with ya bro. And, being me, there's a lot to laugh at!

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.
sorry nat but the stupids are running the country now They care less that chump is a scumbag He's their scumbag

See? That right there.

plus its true.
weep with me.

I sense you feel my pain.

See? That right there.

based on what exactly do you draw that conclusion other than parroting the libturd playbook?
Trump was like a random noise generator while he was campaigning so determining his actual position on anything is difficult. However, the fact is that he's a member of the plutocracy, he's screwed enough people in his employ to cause a stink, and he's selecting the same type of scumbags who've been screwing the American public since W's (maybe even Clinton's) administration.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if he fails to make America great again for the middle class.

plus its true.
weep with me.

I sense you feel my pain.

Yep, I sure do.

See? That right there.

Trump was like a random noise generator while he was campaigning so determining his actual position on anything is difficult. However, the fact is that he's a member of the plutocracy, he's screwed enough people in his employ to cause a stink, and he's selecting the same type of scumbags who've been screwing the American public since W's (maybe even Clinton's) administration.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if he fails to make America great again for the middle class.
How do you know this? I've seen hundreds who worked for him who say how fair and kind he is. So what's your experience with him?

BTW, are you one of those who don't care of middle-class people get jobs or not? He's already secured 1000 another 50,000 from the Japanese and he isn't even in office yet don't know what you're referrence comes from,

It should be noted that the House dropped it's impeachment move against the IRS chief because it would be too complicated since the president probably ordered the IRS chief to commit felonies related to punishing enemies of the Hussein administration

I know its asking too much of your half brain to figure out.......But just for fun, IF the IRS was so corrupt under Obama's orders...........WHY NOT HAVE THE TRUMP RETURNS EXPOSED???.....and on the small likelihood that trump was being audited, why didn't Obama simply tell the IRS, finish that fucking audit by Spet or Oct.???

Why didnt holder and Obama indict louis lerner shit for brains?

What is this some mental masturbation on your part to see some ones tax returns?

Yea we know you welfare hoes that celerbrate April 15th, like us American patriots celerbrate the 4th of July ..we know you were weird marxist bitches, but this is getting pathetic even for you.

Last edited:
See? That right there.

I sense he'll get the boot if he fails to deliver biggly.

:eek:

How do you know this? I've seen hundreds who worked for him who say how fair and kind he is. So what's your experience with him?

BTW, are you one of those who don't care of middle-class people get jobs or not? He's already secured 1000 another 50,000 from the Japanese and he isn't even in office yet don't know what you're referrence comes from,
I've never personally dealt with Trump nor would I want to. Do you have personal dealings with him or are you just assuming that he's an upstanding guy?

Well, ok but every administration we have that fails to deliver put the middle class deeper in a hole. Personally, I think we're in so deep there's no way out except for a revolution.

Well, ok but every administration we have that fails to deliver put the middle class deeper in a hole. Personally, I think we're in so deep there's no way out except for a revolution.

Well, let's try something else first... just say'n.

I've never personally dealt with Trump nor would I want to. Do you have personal dealings with him or are you just assuming that he's an upstanding guy?
So where do you get off making false accusations ?

See? That right there.

my job most likely will not be handed off to robotics any time soon, however even though I wont have to depend on it to live later on, Ive put enough into Social Security that I want my money back from it. EIther the way it was planned as an annuity, or a lump sum return of what I have paid.

Baseless nonsense !

and when you are able to demonstrate your privilege to seeing President Elect Trumps returns, Im guessing that you will be able to exert your authority and demand that they be delivered directly to your desk for review.

Mdpatsy has gotten so used to getting fucked.....he kind of likes it now. LOL
actually, Ive learned to keep from paying "my fair share" also. I pay way less over the year than I probably should, the trick is at the end of the year being able to justify the lower amounts paid and not have to write a check to the IRS. I have an accountant that is pretty good at doing that for us.
For example, todays paycheck For last weeks work. (if you want to call what I do work)
Gross was 1727.19
Federal W/H(M/5) 61.95
Medicare 25.04
Social Security 107.09
Maryland State W/H(M/5) 49.16
AA county, MD Res.Location 25.87
No additional deductions
Net Pay was 1458.08
So Im looking at just a bit less than 16% with all taxes and contributions combined. ( the biggest number being social security)
accountant says I might be able to work the numbers at years end and actually get a refund too.
All of this is legal, nothing sketchy involved. It is nothing more than me playing by the rules that come directly from the IRS.
why shouldnt Donald Trump, or anyone else for that matter, try and reduce the amount of payments to the U.S government. Im certain that If I could afford Trumps accountant I would be able to pay zero and most likely get back from the EITC.
I wish I would have had this tax guy back when I was actually making money before I retired from that job. Only reason I have him now is because the tax guy I had used for the last 20 years died. No warning, just one year there doing my taxes, next year? dead. I found it fairly rude on his part to just up and quit without notifying us first that he would be moving on
the devil is always in the details...so, it is not the progressive tax rates that are the problem or the Devil, but it is the behind the scenes fine print tax CODES for write offs....the things good tax accountants read and utilize for their clients.

They are not illegal, they are part of the 15ft high paper sheets of our tax code and what businesses and mostly rich people can write off so that someone in the 39% tax bracket only ends up paying an effective tax rate of 10%...

60-65% of Americans file the IRS short form, taking no Schedule A deductions and do not get to utilize these tax breaks given in the tax code....

the tax CODE is what needs reforming, not necessarily the tax rates....imho.

Forum List

Back