So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

Uhm, I'm a CPA, I think I can navigate my way around a tax return. You guys need to ditch the whole "we're the smart ones" routine... the evidence doesn't support it.

I'm sure all CPA's voted for Trump. You have a learned profession, it does not make you smart, it means you know where the numbers go and can switch and change them. Certainty not rocket science.

Gee, I wish I had know this before I sat for a 3 day exam. I coulda been a Barista!

Uhm, I'm a CPA, I think I can navigate my way around a tax return. You guys need to ditch the whole "we're the smart ones" routine... the evidence doesn't support it.

I'm sure all CPA's voted for Trump. You have a learned profession, it does not make you smart, it means you know where the numbers go and can switch and change them. Certainty not rocket science.

Gee, I wish I had know this before I sat for a 3 day exam. I coulda been a Barista!

You mean like Donald didn't know what the President got paid?

Uhm, what?

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.
Republicans don't care if Trump is a con man and the scam artist. Until they get royally fucked. Then they will turn on him with a vengeance.
Unless the GOP can somehow blame it on Democrats. Like Iraq and 9/11 and the recession and jobs moving overseas and the deficit. Republicans are the party of "no responsibility".

I'm not so sure, most of them will not admit they made a huge mistake. They are the types who will literally eat crow before doing so.

You liberals are the most deluded imbeciles in the known multiverse.

Uhm, what?

Trump said he did not know what the Presidents salary is, I believe he was lying. He said that on 60 mines. but he is a compulsive liar.
You say you didn't know you'd have to sit for boards? That is too bad.

Tell me , are you for the flat tax? How about closing loopholes? How about sending ones taxes in on a postcard?

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.
Republicans don't care if Trump is a con man and the scam artist. Until they get royally fucked. Then they will turn on him with a vengeance.
Unless the GOP can somehow blame it on Democrats. Like Iraq and 9/11 and the recession and jobs moving overseas and the deficit. Republicans are the party of "no responsibility".

I'm not so sure, most of them will not admit they made a huge mistake. They are the types who will literally eat crow before doing so.
after 8 years of obama how can you seriously say that with a straight face?
Of course, its an assumption on my part that you supported obama, in reality that might not be factual.

Uhm, what?

Trump said he did not know what the Presidents salary is, I believe he was lying. He said that on 60 mines. but he is a compulsive liar.

Tell me , are you for the flat tax? How about closing loopholes? How about sending ones taxes in on a postcard?

60 mines? Sounds dangerous...

Yes, I am for all of the below. The U.S. tax code is a fucking disaster.

What countries does Trump have financial ties to?
Which businesses does he own?
What are the deductions he makes?
How much does he contribute to charity?

Now....why would we want to know that?

It is more important to know what grades Obama got 35 years ago.....something Trump demanded

It is more important to know what grades Obama got 35 years ago.....something Trump demanded

Nobody cares, that was demonstrated on 11/8/2016.

Uhm, what?

I doubt Donald is for any of the tax changes, except lower taxes on the elites, and more write off for the elites.
I am sure all the loopholes and tax changes are hard to keep up with, but that is the way elites want them.

Do you believe Donald has a 12 year running audit?

People's personal income is not the business of other people, least of all the federal government.
It doesn't matter

Most of those who voted for Trump do not know what a tax return is , or don't know what to look for in it. "Poorly educated" remember.
If only we could get the illegals and the ghetto dwellers to start voting republican our educational averages would go up so much. Its not fair that the smartest and most valued to society always seem to choose the democrats candidate.
Y'all perfectly demonstrate how both parties are an embarrassment. Both have representatives like yourselves that spew elitist degradating BS that adds absolutely nothing productive to the conversation.

I'd love to wipe both parties from the map and start fresh

People's personal income is not the business of other people, least of all the federal government.
It doesn't matter
Those that want to see Trumps tax returns are wanting to look at areas of his business relationships and charity donations to see how honest he was in his campaigning

all of those questions about President Elect Trumps Ties to other countries are not really relevant, had there been something questionable there, he already would have had those relationships investigated by the U.S government. And which businesses does he own? I really dont see where that has any bearing on his ability to sit as president. perhaps you could give us an example of a business that would be a concern for someone that is about to swear in a president. Example does not have to be accurate or even a suggestion that Trump owns such a business, just what type.
His deductions would have been evaluated by the IRS already, had there been something wrong, they would have caught it and it would have been known by now that he was filing fraudulent tax returns. As far as charities go, again, does that qualify or disqualify a candidate if he does or does not contribute to charities?
Now lets ask about obamas college records, certainly you cant be serious that knowing if your president has an educational level that would help qualify him for the job is less important than knowing if that candidate makes a charitable contribution.
What if he only made it through college on C's and D's, is this someone that you would want leading the free world? What if he failed math all the we through, or maybe he passed but remedial math was the farthest he was able to go, do you want that person trying to work on the budget?

You cared to know nothing about Barack Hussein Obama before you voted for him. You have no credibility to question Trump.

It doesn't matter
Those that want to see Trumps tax returns are wanting to look at areas of his business relationships and charity donations to see how honest he was in his campaigning

You mean dishonest, but he is showing it now in his picks for his Admin.

Nobody cares, that was demonstrated on 11/8/2016.

Trump promised to release his returns.....Where are they?

Uhm, what?

I doubt Donald is for any of the tax changes, except lower taxes on the elites, and more write off for the elites.
I am sure all the loopholes and tax changes are hard to keep up with, but that is the way elites want them.

Do you believe Donald has a 12 year running audit?

I don't know, I don't care.

If it turns out that the US tax laws allow loopholes that all rich can take advantage of would you be willing to go to a flat tax? What is the point of deviling someone about their taxes? If they haven't broken the law why stalk them?

I'm NOT overly concerned over the fact that Trump hasn't paid ANY taxes for more than a decade......I'm fairly sure that such is the case although Trump lands his jets at airports that we humble tax payers DID have to pay for.

i am MORE concerned about who Trump owes money to and the "hold" that they will have over his oval office decisions which will impact on all of us.

Forum List

Back