So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

What countries does Trump have financial ties to?
Which businesses does he own?
What are the deductions he makes?
How much does he contribute to charity?

Now....why would we want to know that?

It is more important to know what grades Obama got 35 years ago.....something Trump demanded
all of those questions about President Elect Trumps Ties to other countries are not really relevant, had there been something questionable there, he already would have had those relationships investigated by the U.S government. And which businesses does he own? I really dont see where that has any bearing on his ability to sit as president. perhaps you could give us an example of a business that would be a concern for someone that is about to swear in a president. Example does not have to be accurate or even a suggestion that Trump owns such a business, just what type.
His deductions would have been evaluated by the IRS already, had there been something wrong, they would have caught it and it would have been known by now that he was filing fraudulent tax returns. As far as charities go, again, does that qualify or disqualify a candidate if he does or does not contribute to charities?
Now lets ask about obamas college records, certainly you cant be serious that knowing if your president has an educational level that would help qualify him for the job is less important than knowing if that candidate makes a charitable contribution.
What if he only made it through college on C's and D's, is this someone that you would want leading the free world? What if he failed math all the we through, or maybe he passed but remedial math was the farthest he was able to go, do you want that person trying to work on the budget
?

Good question

Where are Trumps college transcripts?
might be in the same safe deposit box as barry's.
would be interesting to compare them to one another.
But at least with Trumps past he has demonstrated an understanding of higher math. You dont build the things he has built without being able to read a blueprint, and to accurately read blueprints and evaluate projected costs, one must be able to do some fairly advanced math, especially when it comes to a high rise building.
obama has nothing in his background that could suggest he even took first grade math. And yet, you and yours had no questions about barry's past.
I would tend to be more on your side of this issue if you all would have shown your candidates the same level of scrutiny, but you didnt, none of this was a concern when obama was running. I wonder, if Trump had been black, would you have lowered your expectations of him just as you did with obama?

Four bankruptcies demonstrate higher math?

It is more important to know what grades Obama got 35 years ago.....something Trump demanded
all of those questions about President Elect Trumps Ties to other countries are not really relevant, had there been something questionable there, he already would have had those relationships investigated by the U.S government. And which businesses does he own? I really dont see where that has any bearing on his ability to sit as president. perhaps you could give us an example of a business that would be a concern for someone that is about to swear in a president. Example does not have to be accurate or even a suggestion that Trump owns such a business, just what type.
His deductions would have been evaluated by the IRS already, had there been something wrong, they would have caught it and it would have been known by now that he was filing fraudulent tax returns. As far as charities go, again, does that qualify or disqualify a candidate if he does or does not contribute to charities?
Now lets ask about obamas college records, certainly you cant be serious that knowing if your president has an educational level that would help qualify him for the job is less important than knowing if that candidate makes a charitable contribution.
What if he only made it through college on C's and D's, is this someone that you would want leading the free world? What if he failed math all the we through, or maybe he passed but remedial math was the farthest he was able to go, do you want that person trying to work on the budget
?

Good question

It doesn't matter...

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP

You mean trump. He gets the same respect from me that he dished out to Hillary.

Whatever.. it doesn't matter. Meet your new President!!!

?

Good question

$10B. School of business, school of hard-knocks. A+
Look up. Trump on side of plane, helicopter, building.
What more could anyone need to see?
Go to Doral............the Blue Monster? off top of my head, Trump bought that course and fixed it up? It generates jobs and tax revenue when people visit.

When is Trump going to release his true net worth?

We know he was lying about the $10 trillion

?

Good question

But at least with Trumps past he has demonstrated an understanding of higher math. You dont build the things he has built without being able to read a blueprint, and to accurately read blueprints and evaluate projected costs, one must be able to do some fairly advanced math, especially when it comes to a high rise building.
obama has nothing in his background that could suggest he even took first grade math. And yet, you and yours had no questions about barry's past.
I would tend to be more on your side of this issue if you all would have shown your candidates the same level of scrutiny, but you didnt, none of this was a concern when obama was running. I wonder, if Trump had been black, would you have lowered your expectations of him just as you did with obama?

What 4 bankruptcies?

?

Good question

Go to Doral............the Blue Monster? off top of my head, Trump bought that course and fixed it up? It generates jobs and tax revenue when people visit.

When did Trump claim he was worth $10,000,000,000,000?

?

Good question

I can't remember if it was in the speech where he promised to assign a special prosecutor to investigate and lock up Hillary, or maybe the speech in which he saw thousands and thousands of people celebrating the fall of the towers in NJ.

?

Good question

I can't remember if it was in the speech where he promised to assign a special prosecutor to investigate and lock up Hillary, or maybe the speech in which he saw thousands and thousands of people celebrating the fall of the towers in NJ.

Oh, that's where he claimed he was worth $10,000,000,000,000.... thanks.

:eek:

True.........There's nothing like inheriting your daddy's name as a real estate tycoon....and then leasing that same name to make big bucks....."Perfect' qualifications for the oval office, don;t you think?

Of course we should all remember how well it all went with, Trump university, Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump Wines, trump magazines, etc....LOL

Good question

No, I was wrong. It was the speech in which he promised to completely step away from his businesses .

No decent person gives a shit about his tax returns, and it certainly is none of the federal government business.

No, I was wrong. It was the speech in which he promised to completely step away from his businesses .

Oh, THAT'S when he claimed to be worth $10,000,000,000,000..

True.........There's nothing like inheriting your daddy's name as a real estate tycoon....and then leasing that same name to make big bucks....."Perfect' qualifications for the oval office, don;t you think?

Of course we should all remember how well it all went with, Trump university, Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump Wines, trump magazines, etc....LOL

There was Trump Vodka, too, but I think that he traded that to Putin in exchange for election tampering on Putin's part.

Maybe it was the speech in which he said that "...a wall is a wall, and not a fence...", or it could have been the speech in which he said "...in some places, it might be a fence..."

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.

Did we see obamas long form birth certificate January 20th 2008? Having an 2 forms of I.D. is required by law to get a job in this country...showing past I.R.S. forms is not you fucking retard.

Maybe it was the speech in which he said that "...a wall is a wall, and not a fence...", or it could have been the speech in which he said "...in some places, it might be a fence..."

Oh, THAT'S when he claimed to be worth $10,000,000,000,000...

You realize you look like an idiot...

?

Good question

you dont understand business do you. I mean its ok and it has no bearing or reason to question your intelligence and in no way at all was that meant to be an insult to you. take no offense, Its just that its obvious that you are not 100% familiar with a corporation that might have more than one business model under its name.
But, if failures are based on businesses or programs that fail due to financial issues, should we look at the loss that the democrat social programs have been running under? or should we take a close look at why the ACA is failing? If those programs would have been something that a private corporation was 100% in charge of, you can be certain that they would have gone to bankruptcy already. Trumps bankruptcies on a few of his many businesses indicates that he might just be better at knowing when its time to scrap a program before it becomes a serious drain on resources. And if not scrap, at least find ways to turn it around and make it work properly.
The current group of politicians, on BOTH SIDES have no clue, they just keep a losing format and continue to throw more money at it. Do you think it might be time to evaluate some of the places that money is spent in this country and see if those programs/departments can be fixed or scrapped all together?

Forum List

Back