So tell me.

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
So tell me, what are you people going to do in the next election? Are we going to put these same old career politicians back in office again? Are we going to vote for the communist democrats again.?
What are you going to do? I am an independent and i am not voting for any incumbant whatsoever on either party. I am not obligated to any party and certainly will not keep these same idiots in office taking our livelyhoods from us.

Anyone who voted for Obamacare is out. Check how long the Republican candidate has been in office and if it's over 10 years, vote him out. Put in new people who are willing to compromise and work for solutions not for parties.

So tell me, what are you people going to do in the next election? Are we going to put these same old career politicians back in office again? Are we going to vote for the communist democrats again.?
What are you going to do? I am an independent and i am not voting for any incumbant whatsoever on either party. I am not obligated to any party and certainly will not keep these same idiots in office taking our livelyhoods from us.

Thats cute, let me know how that works out

I am hoping most people are capable of seeing what is happening to their lives and to all our lives by this administration and what Democrats want us to live like. Any politician that does things for his own gain and doesn't work for the american people has to be voted out. I can't believe that this Muslim was elected a second term and sure indicates there are millions of people incapable of seeing Obama for what he is and what his intentions have been from day one. Obama told the american people before he was elected the first time, that he would transform america, and people just did not understand what he meant by that. duh..........I can't believe how people can't see through this Muslim.

So, what questions will you put to the new candidates?

Registered as NPA (no Party affiliation) I don't have a vote in the Florida Primaries, but in the General I'll vote for the 'not Democrat' candidate.

Thats cute, let me know how that works out

LOL. Well, I've watched Democrats drag Illinois into the pits of hell over the decades.
And I am much more aligned with the Republican platform and policy.

It's not that I've never voted for a Democrat- I have. But never again. :evil:

Who are the candidates being offered?

I generally will vote for the independent as well, however I can tell you the election will probably be between another Bush and another Clinton and people will probably elect a GOP person this time around.

Nothing changes, lol.

So you're not going to examine their voting record at all or try to actually understand anything that's going on in the issues, policies, and procedures. Sounds like a menu for disaster if everyone who thinks that way follows through.

The true believers on the left would win and the status quo would tip suddenly down hill.

The old hands in congress (and everywhere else.), those with political skills would take complete control and we know who they are and what party they inhabit if we give it any thought at all.

Sounds like a recipe for overwhelming liberal dominance in America; more governing against the will of the majority.

Remember, democrats are professional politicians well suited for dominance. Republicans are, for the most part, amateurs who get in hoping to correct a perceived issue, ad hoc politicians.

What you propose would exacerbate the problem you want to solve.

Registered (puke) republican unfortunately. I will use that to my advantage and vote for the most right wing son of a bitch Senator I can...believe me there is no shortage of them running this year....I want gridlock at least for next 2 years. :) I hope in 2016 elections democrats taken house back...by a wide margin so once republican president is elected the gridlock stays.

Registered (puke) republican unfortunately. I will use that to my advantage and vote for the most right wing son of a bitch Senator I can...believe me there is no shortage of them running this year....I want gridlock at least for next 2 years. :) I hope in 2016 elections democrats taken house back...by a wide margin so once republican president is elected the gridlock stays.

The Nazis want gridlock? Now why is that?

The Nazis want gridlock? Now why is that?

Godwin's Law. You fail.

Seems like you will vote for the koch brothers candidate.
Good luck.
:cuckoo:

Good luck.

Koch brothers candidate?

:lmao:

You loons are nothing if not relentless.

Stay in denial if you wish.
Check out the results from citizen's united and who is spending larger amounts of money.:cuckoo:

Good luck.

Koch brothers candidate?

:lmao:

You loons are nothing if not relentless.

Forum List

Back