So the district attorney tells the cops to crack down then arrests them after they follow her orders

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

How is this not a conflict of interest?

When she wanted the police to "crack down" on crime in the area I doubt that she meant that she wanted them to literally crack people's necks.

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

How is it a conflict of interests?
She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
The conflict seems quite clear to be, but then again I'm not a dumbass liberal

Why is this outrageous bullshit not the hot topic it should be?

Discuss

Baltimore btw
The only thing outrageous is your idiotic thread premise, which fails as a ridiculous lie – some nonsense that's the product your ignorant, errant perception of the issue.

lets add Marilyn Mosby to the candidates for " Baffoon Of The Year". we already have Al Sharpton on the list.

Why is this outrageous bullshit not the hot topic it should be?

Discuss

Baltimore btw
The only thing outrageous is your idiotic thread premise, which fails as a ridiculous lie – some nonsense that's the product your ignorant, errant perception of the issue.
OMG just how uninformed are you? That would be funny if you weren't a voter.

She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
Artificially? That's ridiculous.

I don't believe that because I'm not a dumbass liberal like you.

Welcome to ignore fucktard

When she wanted the police to "crack down" on crime in the area I doubt that she meant that she wanted them to literally crack people's necks.
Considering they didn't your post is irrelevant. Try again
Actually, the guy's neck was broken, that's why he died.
And the 6 men in jail snapped it right?

Just shut the fuck up, or join the other morons on ignore
Actually, to me it looked like the guy already had a broken neck before he was ever put in the transport vehicle. In the video I saw of the incident I could see his legs flopping around like like dead meat while the cops were dragging him to the truck.

Welcome to ignore fucktard
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back