So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

she never had any work experince thats full time so tell her stop talking about unemploymeny and the work force

Romney is running on an economic program that will cut his own taxes by 2 or 3 hundred thousand a year,

and will cut various programs that help low income families, thus making it even harder for any of them to enjoy what is nowadays the luxury of a mother only having to do the fulltime job of raising their children.

Rosen needs to be gone, now, and forever, and never allowed to see the light of day in any capacity for the Democratic party. They are fools if they don't see to that immediately.

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

Raising 5 boys is not a full time job!

It is torture and Hell! Mental anguish visited upon parents possesing delusions of a large happy family!

Thats not what I said... I said you havent claimed your "fallacious equivocation" in threads where the lefties are doing it...

So then you can provide an example of a thread in which I participated where I supported an argument that was based on fallacy.

You're boring me now... If you can't see it, I'm not going to spend the time showing you...

In other words, you want to make unsubstantiated claims but not back them up, but expect your claims to be accepted anyway. I apply the rules of logic at all times in my discourse. That's not to say that I participate in every thread. In fact, I ignore and don't bother to read more threads than I participate. Nor does it mean that I take the time to address each and every single example of faulty logic on this board. There simply aren't enough hours in the day. (For example, I haven't pointed out that your entire line of argument here is an off topic example of irrelevant conclusion, nor have I yet pointed out that this post constitutes an irrelevant conclusion). There are probably a million examples of people on the right employing fallacies to make their point, and I don't bother to point it out, if I ever read those posts at all.

Of course, none of this changes the fact that the OP's argument is a fallacy. But you're too much of a partisan hack to admit it.

Last edited:
Thats not what I said... I said you havent claimed your "fallacious equivocation" in threads where the lefties are doing it...

So then you can provide an example of a thread in which I participated where I supported an argument that was based on fallacy.

You're boring me now... If you can't see it, I'm not going to spend the time showing you...

In other words, you want to make unsubstantiated claims but not back them up, but expect your claims to be accepted anyway. I apply the rules of logic at all times in my discourse. That's not to say that I participate in every thread. In fact, I ignore and don't bother to read more threads than I participate. There are probably a million examples of people on the right employing fallacies to make their point, and I don't bother to point it out, if I ever read those posts at all.

Of course, none of this changes the fact that the OP's argument is a fallacy. But you're too much of a partisan hack to admit it.

You're not getting it and you're derailing the thread... Your leftwing bias is obviously unable to grasp the concept... You hacks tend to deflect and obfuscate...

But please, pretend to be whatever you want... It's funny..:thup:

So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job? I beg to differ.
I am raising 11 chickens, and as a matter of fact I killed one 2 days ago because it figured a way to get out of the fence. they are all right leaning btw. one year old. you like poultry? because you remind me of it

Did Franko steal your meds?
Why do you ask, is Franko the guy who keeps stealing your meds?

You're not getting it

It's my fault you can't produce a rational argument.

and you're derailing the thread...

:lmao: You're the one who started this tangent, trying to draw attention away from the fallacy of the OP

Your leftwing bias is obviously unable to grasp the concept.

Left wing bias? That's why I support gun ownership rights, strong immigration policy, etc? Because I have a left wing bias? That's why when a "study" was posted about how conservatives are "low energy" thinkers I emphatically rejected the notion and the study as fundamentally flawed. And why, in a recent thread, I rejected the notion that Romney's history as a Bishop was a worthy reason to vote against him. And why I opposed the position of Democratic lawmakers regarding regulatory oversight for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

You hacks tend to deflect and obfuscate.

I'm glad that you acknowledge that you're a hack.

Last edited:
the point is ann romney tries relate and act like she knows about the work force and unemployment. When she has never work in work force and had a 9 to 5. They are high schools kids with more work experience.

Nothing was said about a "9 to 5 job"....he said she never worked a day in her life. Raising 5 boys is a much harder job that most of the 9 to 5 jobs out there. I think it's great if someone can stay home and raise their family....but most can't anymore.

They can't find anything else to bash her about so they go after this?

Raising 5 boys with millions of dollars is rather easy if you think about it. I'm sure Mrs. Romney had to get up at six every morning to pack there lunches, clean the entire house, and fix dinner.

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

It is the Republicans who say raising 5 kids isn't a "job". Let me explain. Please try to follow.

Women on welfare are required to work on average 30 hours a week in order to receive the money. The list describes about 12 things that constitute as "work", and raising a child is not one of them.

So can those single moms on welfare count raising those kids as work? Why not?

It is the Republicans who say raising 5 kids isn't a "job". Let me explain. Please try to follow.

Women on welfare are required to work on average 30 hours a week in order to receive the money. The list describes about 12 things that constitute as "work", and raising a child is not one of them.

The DNC's Rosen said a stay at home mother "never worked a day in her life".

It's the DNC's War on Mothers.

And according to the GOP's welfare reform, raising kids is not considered work. We tried to tell them it is but they said no.

If you want to change that so welfare mothers don't have to work 30 hours a week just to receive their benefits, please let me know. I would agree. They could use those 30 hours to look for real work. They already work too hard at home raising those kids.

If raising kids is work, then that should count towards the 30 hours they are required to work.

And according to the GOP's welfare reform, raising kids is not considered work. We tried to tell them it is but they said no.

If you want to change that so welfare mothers don't have to work 30 hours a week just to receive their benefits, please let me know. I would agree. They could use those 30 hours to look for real work. They already work too hard at home raising those kids.

If raising kids is work, then that should count towards the 30 hours they are required to work.
Rosen is a Republican now?

Sorry, asswipe, that doesn't wash.

Rosen and the DNC are waging a War on Women and Mothers.

I'm showing you that Republican Conservatives don't think raising kids is work. So they/you are hypocrites, but you are too stupid to even get my point. I don't mind if you get my point and tell me why its wrong, but you don't even understand. Like I'm speaking Greek to you. Go to sleep.

I'm showing you that Republican Conservatives don't think raising kids is work. So they/you are hypocrites, but you are too stupid to even get my point. I don't mind if you get my point and tell me why its wrong, but you don't even understand. Like I'm speaking Greek to you. Go to sleep.
No, fuckwit; Rosen is NOT a Republican.

Rosen is saying stay at home mothers have "never worked a day in [their lives]".

The DNC's War on Mothers.

Rosen is saying stay at home mothers have "never worked a day in [their lives]".

And according to the GOP's definition of what is considered work, she is right. Raising a child is not considered work.

Who is this Rosen person you keep talking about?

The GOP says raising a child is not work. Who cares what someone named Rosen thinks? What does my cousin vinny think? Does it matter? Well then what does Rosen matter? Is she our Rush Limbaugh and we don't know it?

And according to the GOP's definition of what is considered work, she is right. Raising a child is not considered work.
That's obvious that the DNC not only believes that, but says it.

I strongly encourage the DNC to continue their War on Mothers, at least until the second week of November.

:thup:

Who is this Rosen person you keep talking about?

The GOP says raising a child is not work. Who cares what someone named Rosen thinks? What does my cousin vinny think? Does it matter? Well then what does Rosen matter? Is she our Rush Limbaugh and we don't know it?
As you admit to not knowing what you're talking about, there really is no reason to listen to much of what you say on the topic. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back