🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, the Non-Cop/ Fewer Cops Narrative

I'd just as soon not rely on police because I have rarely ever had a good experiance with them. Some criminal tries to rob me or something, I'll shoot them. They kill me, I don't care.

So, the theory is that most the money spent on law-enforcement will be spent on free stuff, thus there will be less crime.

When the shit hits the fan, who're you going to call, Ghost Busters?

Anybody?
This is the solution: I would militarize the police, making the Police and the National Guard one branch of the military, and have full military oversight of the Police departments, which would be National Guard posts. Instead of being funded by cities and townships, they will be funded by the Federal and State budgets.

So, the theory is that most the money spent on law-enforcement will be spent on free stuff, thus there will be less crime.

Anybody?
This is the solution: I would militarize the police, making the Police and the National Guard one branch of the military, and have full military oversight of the Police departments, which would be National Guard posts. Instead of being funded by cities and townships, they will be funded by the Federal and State budgets.
Advocate for My Stuart Restoration, and these things are possible. I will restore law and order, when the laws of succession are obeyed, and Truth is Restored to the crown.

Anybody?
Never gonna happen. Cops are going nowhere, protests are going to reform nothing. They will just let the idiots burn themselves out. All the idiots have done is piss off cops and made them madder and meaner and brought us closer to martial law.

Every time you abuse your freedom, even for a "just" cause, those in power don't consider what they need to do to "reform," all they are worried about now is how to better crack down on the next one to maintain control and fix what they did wrong this time.

The LAST thing the powerful intend is to let the People be in change.

...very very difficult to cure the ROOOOOOT of the problem--which is black kids having kids when they are not financially or mentally ready
...and when someone doesn't want to accept the fact they have a problem [ the blacks] it's very difficult to cure them [ the problem ]
..sure, it's good idea to spend more $$$ on minorities to help the under privileged---but they WRONGLY think the cops are the problem!!! so--you can't help them

I like the fewer criminals more cops scenario . Just me. People that despise the police, are rather suspect...

Violent crime in the USA has been declining for 20 years, and yet police forces have been increasing in both manpower and firepower. Policing in the USA has become increasingly violents even as the streets have become less so.

American police have now killed 1000 citizens every year that Trump has been in office. The next closest first world country, France, saw French police kill 26 citizens last year. Even if you triple that number to correspond to American populations, that would 78 versus 1004 in the USA last year. In Germnay, the number is 16, Canada 8, Great Britain 3, and Norway 0.

Being a police officer in the USA is currently a license to kill.

Anybody?
It was reported that recently , there has been a spike in gun and ammo sales...Could it be that with less police those preparing the the worst have a jump on things?

Anybody?
Never gonna happen. Cops are going nowhere, protests are going to reform nothing. They will just let the idiots burn themselves out. All the idiots have done is piss off cops and made them madder and meaner and brought us closer to martial law.

Every time you abuse your freedom, even for a "just" cause, those in power don't consider what they need to do to "reform," all they are worried about now is how to better crack down on the next one to maintain control and fix what they did wrong this time.

Yep, best to just keep quiet, roll over and accept the situation.
Maybe they won't notice me and only beat up the others.

I like the fewer criminals more cops scenario . Just me. People that despise the police, are rather suspect...

Violent crime in the USA has been declining for 20 years, and yet police forces have been increasing in both manpower and firepower. Policing in the USA has become increasingly violents even as the streets have become less so.

American police have now killed 1000 citizens every year that Trump has been in office. The next closest first world country, France, saw French police kill 26 citizens last year. Even if you triple that number to correspond to American populations, that would 78 versus 1004 in the USA last year. In Germnay, the number is 16, Canada 8, Great Britain 3, and Norway 0.

Police Shootings Database (Updated: 06/04/2020) – Killed By Police

992 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2018 – Full database
986 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2017 – Full database
962 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2016 – Full database
994 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2015 – Full database

Those rogue police killing all those people while President Trump was in office, how dare they....

Of course i will point out that 2015 and 2016 were the Brown Turd Oblummer's years, so i think that the "POLICE" had issues long before President Trump took office and still has to deal with the Oblummer left overs that still reside in the swamp. But stupid Democrats, and Canadians, will never learn, just end up dead by liberal compassion...

"Police do not go looking for people to shoot. In shooting situations, police are confronting crime suspects, the majority of whom are armed. But given that George Floyd was unarmed, let’s consider unarmed people killed in such encounters. Such unarmed decedents, too, were twice as likely to be white as black in 2019 — i.e., 19 unarmed whites, nine unarmed blacks. As Ms. Mac Donald observes, this ratio is not stable (and there is some looseness in what the media define as “unarmed”): In 2015, it was 38 unarmed blacks to 32 unarmed whites.

The Floyd killing has been injected into the bien pensant narrative of innocent, unarmed black men murdered by cops. But the number of unarmed black men killed by police is vanishingly small. As Mac Donald notes, there were 7,407 black homicide victims in the United States in 2018, the last year for which final numbers are available. Assuming a comparable number in 2019, the nine unarmed men killed in police shootings would represent just 0.1 percent of black homicides.

In stark contrast, she asserts, “a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.”

Further:

" While African Americans are involved in two times more police shootings than their percentage of the population would seem to warrant, they commit 53 percent of murders and 60 percent of robberies — well over four times their percentage of the population. The political establishment would have you assume this statistical disparity is caused by institutional racism that myopically beams police attention onto black men. But we know the statistics accurately reflect reality because crimes get reported by victims — a large percentage of whom are black (also outstripping their share of the overall population)."

So black people are putting themselves into a shooting situation that is out of proportion to their percentage of the population (13%).

If the people of Minneapolis and other places want to defund their police depts or disband them, it's okay by me as long as the rest of us don't pay for it. I think it's dumbshit stupid, and Id hate to live in such a place.

Last edited:

So who are you going to call, Ghost Buster? Idiot!

Police Shootings Database (Updated: 06/04/2020) – Killed By Police

992 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2018 – Full database
986 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2017 – Full database
962 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2016 – Full database
994 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2015 – Full database

Those rogue police killing all those people while President Trump was in office, how dare they....

And in 2015? 994. Who was in charge again???

Anybody?

But it is so convenient to blame people who have done nothing wrong for it. And they are successful at it.

Oh, really? Yet according to the Guardian in 2015 they counted 1146 deaths and 1093 deaths for 2016. This includes car accidents.

Forum List

Back