So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis

Sounds good.

I don't think Tulsi Gabbard would approve of your post.
?

What, no longer a fan?

FBI?

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis

Sounds good.

?

What, no longer a fan?
Come on bitch .

I truly don’t get why this administration is doing this. It seems petty and needlessly cruel. This isn’t a huge group of people, so why?

Trump administration ends relief program for immigrants with medical issues

This is all part of the Make America American Again movement...Why does that suck?
Why do you believe Americans OWE the world?
Honest question, do you consider yourself a Christian?

I’m a terrible Christian...completely unwilling to be suckered and taken advantage of.

“We really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck, trashing and transforming their nation into the no borders, no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

I truly don’t get why this administration is doing this. It seems petty and needlessly cruel. This isn’t a huge group of people, so why?

This is all part of the Make America American Again movement...Why does that suck?

I’m a terrible Christian...completely unwilling to be suckered and taken advantage of.

“We really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck, trashing and transforming their nation into the no borders, no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”
So, is that a yes, a no, or a maybe?

So, is that a yes, a no, or a maybe?

Does “I’m a terrible Christian” really have you confused?

Sounds good.

?

What, no longer a fan?

FBI?

Jesus, keep up.

My god Bear, judging from your posts it's obvious you have a firm grasp of things. I guess when you get called out on a lie you really lose your shit.

I read a few different articles on this this morning. I am sort of back and forth on this. I guess if someone has a cancer kid, sure let them stay. Some of this people are staying are not critical patients. Like the woman lamenting her child will die if he has to go back to Haiti as he has sickle cell anemia and has to go to the doctor like once every six months, Hardly comparable to life and death.

Sounds good.

?

What, no longer a fan?

FBI?

Jesus, keep up.

My god Bear, judging from your posts it's obvious you have a firm grasp of things. I guess when you get called out on a lie you really lose your shit.
Bitch.

James Comey’s October Surprise
column about politics, economics, and more for newyorker.com." style="box-sizing: inherit; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-decoration: inherit; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: geometricprecision;">John Cassidy
October 28, 2016

Sounds good.

?

What, no longer a fan?

FBI?

Jesus, keep up.

You cant handle the truth can you?

James Comey’s October Surprise
column about politics, economics, and more for newyorker.com." style="box-sizing: inherit; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-decoration: inherit; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: geometricprecision;">John Cassidy
October 28, 2016

I read a few different articles on this this morning. I am sort of back and forth on this. I guess if someone has a cancer kid, sure let them stay. Some of this people are staying are not critical patients. Like the woman lamenting her child will die if he has to go back to Haiti as he has sickle cell anemia and has to go to the doctor like once every six months, Hardly comparable to life and death.

That's not the only sick kids he is kicking out. Are you happy with cancer kids being kicked out to die just so Trump can feel like a tough guy?

That's not the only sick kids he is kicking out. Are you happy with cancer kids being kicked out to die just so Trump can feel like a tough guy?

I said I was back and forth about it, inbred.

This is part of the Make America Mean Again. This is looking like a landslide loss for Trump.

I said I was back and forth about it, inbred.

Ok. I understand. It's really hard deciding whether to kick cancer kids out to die. On the one hand, that is one of the most heartless and cruel things that a person could do, but on the other hand, fuck em MAGA!!!!

Weren't you touting Cuban medical services as being better than the US??

Greg

Forum List

Back