So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine the sort of human soul who believes sick children deserve to die because they cost too much for the richest, most powerful nation to bear.

The richest most powerful nation is now 21 trillion in debt.
And protecting sick children will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

How much did those tax cuts effect the 21 trillion?

Tax cuts are not giving our tax money away, it's giving it back to the people who were paying them.

And why is it always tax cuts with you people anyway? What about all the other liberal and social spending that goes on by the left? Why not bring up some of their spending?
Do you think you could win a vote over deporting sick children? Do you think that spending would be rejected by the public if it was presented as a referendum?

I don't know and I don't care. What I care about is what I feel.

It's not up to the public, it's up to the people we elect, and we elected Donald Trump for our President.

i am not pro illegal, but unlike those that call themselves christian, i am pro child, no matter what color they are.

So how many charities dedicated to helping sick children around the world have you donated to? How many sick children not our own should this country of 21 trillion in debt take care of?

st judes.

so fuck off ray ray........... & you don't get to preach about any 'debt' when donny stole almost a trillion from medicare & medicaid to give to his uber rich elite.

hqdefault.jpg

That's because he never did that. You must be mistaking him with Hussein.

google it dummy.

I don't have to, I already have it in my folder.

Democratic lawmakers claim the president’s proposed 2020 budget would “ransack” or “slash” Medicare and Medicaid, likening it to an “assault on Medicare” and “the health care of seniors and families across America.” Experts agree the proposed cuts to Medicaid are significant, but many of the Medicare proposals echo those of Barack Obama and wouldn’t directly affect beneficiaries.

President Donald Trump’s proposed 2020 budget includes a net $777 billion reduction in Medicaid spending and funding for the Affordable Care Act marketplace subsidies over 10 years, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a left-leaning think tank. Those cuts would come from repealing the ACA, including the Medicaid expansion, and turning Medicaid into a block grant program. Several Democrats have misleadingly used a higher gross figure of $1.5 trillion in cuts.

As for Medicare — a program politicians of both parties often highlight in lines of attack (see “A Campaign Full of Mediscare,” 2012) — those proposed spending reductions total a net $515 billion to $575 billion over 10 years, depending on how they’re measured, says the budget watchdog group the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. That’s 5 to 5.6 percent of projected Medicare spending over the next decade. Several Democrats have used a higher figure of $845 billion, but that includes two programs that the Trump administration proposes moving to other parts of the budget.

Notably, several of the Medicare proposals in Trump’s budget are similar to cost-cutting measures Obama had espoused when he was president

To educate yourself more.

Democratic Medicare Spin - FactCheck.org

i am not pro illegal, but unlike those that call themselves christian, i am pro child, no matter what color they are.

So how many charities dedicated to helping sick children around the world have you donated to? How many sick children not our own should this country of 21 trillion in debt take care of?

st judes.

so fuck off ray ray........... & you don't get to preach about any 'debt' when donny stole almost a trillion from medicare & medicaid to give to his uber rich elite.

hqdefault.jpg

google it dummy.

Democratic lawmakers claim the president’s proposed 2020 budget would “ransack” or “slash” Medicare and Medicaid, likening it to an “assault on Medicare” and “the health care of seniors and families across America.” Experts agree the proposed cuts to Medicaid are significant, but many of the Medicare proposals echo those of Barack Obama and wouldn’t directly affect beneficiaries.

President Donald Trump’s proposed 2020 budget includes a net $777 billion reduction in Medicaid spending and funding for the Affordable Care Act marketplace subsidies over 10 years, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a left-leaning think tank. Those cuts would come from repealing the ACA, including the Medicaid expansion, and turning Medicaid into a block grant program. Several Democrats have misleadingly used a higher gross figure of $1.5 trillion in cuts.

As for Medicare — a program politicians of both parties often highlight in lines of attack (see “A Campaign Full of Mediscare,” 2012) — those proposed spending reductions total a net $515 billion to $575 billion over 10 years, depending on how they’re measured, says the budget watchdog group the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. That’s 5 to 5.6 percent of projected Medicare spending over the next decade. Several Democrats have used a higher figure of $845 billion, but that includes two programs that the Trump administration proposes moving to other parts of the budget.

Notably, several of the Medicare proposals in Trump’s budget are similar to cost-cutting measures Obama had espoused when he was president

ray ray ray............... i am talking about the already done deal tax cut for the top 1%... 880 BILLION dollars cut from medicare & medicaid over 10 years to pay for it. 720 of that went di-rectly to the top & most of it was used for stock by backs, whilst a mere 70 million went out to appease the worker bees in the form of one time bonus' that happened just before the health ins cos jacked up premiums cause of the instability of the ACA which is now in jeopardy. & them that piddly tax cut you think you got? they are temporary but big corp's are permanent.

Imagine the sort of human soul who believes sick children deserve to die because they cost too much for the richest, most powerful nation to bear.

Tax cuts are not giving our tax money away, it's giving it back to the people who were paying them.

And why is it always tax cuts with you people anyway? What about all the other liberal and social spending that goes on by the left? Why not bring up some of their spending?
Do you think you could win a vote over deporting sick children? Do you think that spending would be rejected by the public if it was presented as a referendum?

It's not up to the public, it's up to the people we elect, and we elected Donald Trump for our President.
Round these parts we would call that a 'left handed compliment.

His policies show us what manner of gentleman he is?

His job is not to be a gentleman, his job is to run our country, and our country has a serious problem with immigration that he's making constant attempts to straighten out.

Let me ask: do you think the only poor, hungry or sick children come from central America? What do you think goes on in Africa, in North Korea, in Iran, in many parts of the middle-east?

The problem we have is allowing these people to come here in the first place. If these kids were never here, you would know nothing about them. They would be in their own country like all the other needy kids. But every time they come here, they create problems for us. Problems like rescuing them when they try to cross a river to get here, or out in the desert dying from thirst or food. Problems on where to put them, feed them, and get them medical care, clothing them. Problems with them bringing in diseases we wiped out decades ago. Problems with their fake asylum claims, and clogging up our court system. They are just a problem!

If you want to help those kids, be my guest. I'm sure there are dozens of organizations that attend to your concerns, and are more than willing to use your gift in the best way possible to help them. In fact Salem Communications is running a fund raiser right at this moment, and you can find the information on their web site, but only one day left.

st judes.

hqdefault.jpg

google it dummy.

ray ray ray............... i am talking about the already done deal tax cut for the top 1%... 880 BILLION dollars cut from medicare & medicaid over 10 years to pay for it. 720 of that went di-rectly to the top & most of it was used for stock by backs, whilst a mere 70 million went out to appease the worker bees in the form of one time bonus' that happened just before the health ins cos jacked up premiums cause of the instability of the ACA which is now in jeopardy. & them that piddly tax cut you think you got? they are temporary but big corp's are permanent.

If this isn't what you're talking about then I don't know what is. Find me a bill or something where I can research it. But so far, I found nothing about Trump cutting anything in regards to Medicare or Medicaid except for what I posted. Give me a date or something, because nothing comes up in the search engine.

st judes.

hqdefault.jpg

google it dummy.

When I was growing up, charity was given to the poor. All they had to do was knock on a church door, and they went home with a full tummy, a meal, and a place to sleep until they were on their feet if they had no home.

The liberals in Congress saw all that money being set aside out of people's paychecks until retirement, and they tapped it whenever they wanted to after years of a hands-off-other-people's-retirement-and-social-security. They decided the people who paid into it 7.5 cents on the payroll dollar, should not get their money back in retirement, so the accellerated the decimation of this initial hands-off-other-people's-savings that social security laws.

Now, the funds are low in social security, and some who paid into it for a lifetime will not benefit from their savings plan forced on them by a rabid Congress who at one time were Constitutionally forbidden to take people's income away from them in taxes. The trouble with Congress' sin of using other people's money is that we should have gone to Washington, guns in hand, to show Congress they made a mistake. Our fathers didn't for the common good, they thought, but now, it's not about the common good any more. It's a cheesey take away everything from those whose hard work gave them a savings account to draw on in old age along with the social security they were forced to pay into that Congress almost decimated, starting with Lyndon B. Johnson's strong encouragement to take away money and "invest" it in pet rock projects so he could get more votes. And it caught on big time in the leftist ranks.

This nation was not founded on taking away people's prizes. It was founded on give-and-take, on brotherhood, and on love for neighbors and friends.

I wish the left would stop pillaging the national old-age fund that has helped seniors for generations, but it was what was put there by workers, including workers who saved money and did without to establish a small nest egg for retirement, investing in the American stock market.

The government was not intended to be the God that the leftists are trying to turn into their idea of heaven--destroying people who worked hard for a lifetime and did well, by calling them the most humiliating of names (unless they are liberals and wealthy).

I hope wrongful disbursement of funds removed from people who worked hard for that money and now handed out freely to people who will vote in the party that makes bad things happen to good people, and good things happen for people who just got here and want to live off this treasury set aside by force from American taxpayers and American voters.

I'm sorry that Democrats are making enemies out of hard workers and using their influence to give this stolen purse away to whoever votes for them. Don't be surprised when you see these hard workers willing to stop you from screwing them over and stealing their hard-earned dollars they were forced to pay.

On the other hand, if you win, you will lose workers since it's easier to just have your politicians print money for you and not worry about tomorrow. Right before the nuclear blast levels us from enemies who perceive us as a weak sister country so easy to exploit.

His job is not to be a gentleman, his job is to run our country, and our country has a serious problem with immigration that he's making constant attempts to straighten out.

Let me ask: do you think the only poor, hungry or sick children come from central America? What do you think goes on in Africa, in North Korea, in Iran, in many parts of the middle-east?

The problem we have is allowing these people to come here in the first place. If these kids were never here, you would know nothing about them. They would be in their own country like all the other needy kids. But every time they come here, they create problems for us. Problems like rescuing them when they try to cross a river to get here, or out in the desert dying from thirst or food. Problems on where to put them, feed them, and get them medical care, clothing them. Problems with them bringing in diseases we wiped out decades ago. Problems with their fake asylum claims, and clogging up our court system. They are just a problem!

If you want to help those kids, be my guest. I'm sure there are dozens of organizations that attend to your concerns, and are more than willing to use your gift in the best way possible to help them. In fact Salem Communications is running a fund raiser right at this moment, and you can find the information on their web site, but only one day left.
Then it's really important to our way of life that we have at least two opposing political ideologies in our democratic republic. Yours is one of pessimism, fear, binary and deliberately cruel.

The majority ideology is significantly more humane and optimistic. Optimistic because we know that any problem caused by man can be solved by man.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

International Resources | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

So let ‘em die quick instead of prolonging their lives?
thats what they do to many of us....why should they be any different?...
You Lie! I got the bends scuba diving in Mexico & their doctors took care of me for free.

Then it's really important to our way of life that we have at least two opposing political ideologies in our democratic republic. Yours is one of pessimism, fear, binary and deliberately cruel.

The majority ideology is significantly more humane and optimistic. Optimistic because we know that any problem caused by man can be solved by man.

Please explain, how is it cruel to say that American taxpayers should not be footing the bill for outsiders who come here, especially when those taxpayers are not forbidden from offering their own money to help.

Forced charity is not charity at all. Forced charity is theft. Theft is the acton of taking ones money against their will with no reasonable alternatives.

The United States allows nearly a million outsiders to become part of our country every single year. This is on top of the work permits, Visa's, green cards, and the countless private charities we have to help these people.

So if you want to say that the majority is more humane and optimistic, then please tell me of one country that does more for outsiders than we in the United States. It's not like we are expecting a "thank you" from all these people we help, but the last thing we are is inhumane because we aren't doing more.

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

International Resources | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

So let ‘em die quick instead of prolonging their lives?
thats what they do to many of us....why should they be any different?...
You Lie! I got the bends scuba diving in Mexico & their doctors took care of me for free.

Sounds like you should move there.

Sounds good.

I don't think Tulsi Gabbard would approve of your post.

...And if I am not mistaken, weren't you assholes all complaining that President Trump was increasing the debt?...
You are correct.

Trump was (and is, indeed) being criticized for running-up the national debt.

However...

Have you no scrap of human decency left to you, with respect to terminally ill children?

And, in the likely event that the answer to the above question is "No", then...

Are you really-and-truly sooooo Optics-Blind that you can delude yourself that this will not send real Republicans running for cover?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy... this looks awful... even to folks like me who are hard-noses about Illegal Aliens.

Get a grip and just once.... just phukking once... break out of your Trumpian Thralldom and denounce this sort of thing.

For all I care, you can send Illegal Beaners back across the Rio Grande by catapult or trebuchet...

But to send back little kids with cancer and lukemia and cystic fibrosis... that's right up there with War Crimes, on the Morality Chart.

For your sake... and your country's... for once in the past couple of years, recognize The Creature and his minions for the evil they're doing.
I have 3 children of my own to take care of and about 75 million US children I have my taxes taken out to take care of.

Stop. You're personal income taxes don't cover the tab so relax. Many of these kids will die if they are deported, end of story. Whether they continue to remain in the United States or not is something that will not affect your life one way or another.

I even give to relief funds at times.

Irrelevant. Stop making excuses about the morality of sending kids to their deaths.

Isnt that fucking enough,

No.

or shall I just cut open my wrists and bleed to death?

A little overstated,no? Drama queen.

Again, shitfucks like you, who dont pay taxes,

Idiotic assumption without proof or merit.

because you are worthless welfare dirtbags,

Same as above.

dont really give a rats ass about diseased hordes of people crossing the border as long as you are getting FREE stuff.

That doesn't even make sense.

When the money runs out and no one has any money left, there will be NO FREE STUFF, dumbass.

Maybe have a heart to heart with Trump wasting money on golf and a stupid fucking pointless wall.

Sounds good.

?

I truly don’t get why this administration is doing this. It seems petty and needlessly cruel. This isn’t a huge group of people, so why?

Trump administration ends relief program for immigrants with medical issues

From your article: USCIS, the agency in charge of legal immigration and processing visas, told ABC News that "this does not mean the end of deferred action" but rather that any requests must be submitted to a different agency, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which is the department in charge of deportations.

Sounds good.

?

What, no longer a fan?

Forum List

Back