So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly don’t get why this administration is doing this. It seems petty and needlessly cruel. This isn’t a huge group of people, so why?

Trump administration ends relief program for immigrants with medical issues

I read a few different articles on this this morning. I am sort of back and forth on this. I guess if someone has a cancer kid, sure let them stay. Some of this people are staying are not critical patients. Like the woman lamenting her child will die if he has to go back to Haiti as he has sickle cell anemia and has to go to the doctor like once every six months, Hardly comparable to life and death.

That's not the only sick kids he is kicking out. Are you happy with cancer kids being kicked out to die just so Trump can feel like a tough guy?

I said I was back and forth about it, inbred.

Ok. I understand. It's really hard deciding whether to kick cancer kids out to die. On the one hand, that is one of the most heartless and cruel things that a person could do, but on the other hand, fuck em MAGA!!!!
Lol are we supposed to pay for the worlds cancer patients?? Shit don’t you believe in abortion?? Lol now you care about kids in other countries? Haha

I truly don’t get why this administration is doing this. It seems petty and needlessly cruel. This isn’t a huge group of people, so why?

I read a few different articles on this this morning. I am sort of back and forth on this. I guess if someone has a cancer kid, sure let them stay. Some of this people are staying are not critical patients. Like the woman lamenting her child will die if he has to go back to Haiti as he has sickle cell anemia and has to go to the doctor like once every six months, Hardly comparable to life and death.

That's not the only sick kids he is kicking out. Are you happy with cancer kids being kicked out to die just so Trump can feel like a tough guy?

Ok. I understand. It's really hard deciding whether to kick cancer kids out to die. On the one hand, that is one of the most heartless and cruel things that a person could do, but on the other hand, fuck em MAGA!!!!
Lol are we supposed to pay for the worlds cancer patients?? Shit don’t you believe in abortion?? Lol now you care about kids in other countries? Haha

And you don't. That pretty sums up the difference between us.

Good .. why should I pay for people from other countries??

Most would do it because they had a shred of decency. I have no idea why you might.
Lol what!? So do it.. there are charities,, the government shouldn’t be paying for foreigners that’s my money

I do believe in abortion and letting these useless law-breaking assholes die.

I have zero emotion when it comes to that shit.

Society is only useful with mutual benefit. They do not provide it. I don't care if they die.

So dismember defenseless babies, but we should pay for kids in foreign countries? You now know why democrats can’t win elections any more lol

So dismember defenseless babies, but we should pay for kids in foreign countries? You now know why democrats can’t win elections any more lol
Dismember babies and kids in foreign countries.

Murder should be legal.

No one is stopping you from paying for their treatment where ever they are.

Most would do it because they had a shred of decency. I have no idea why you might.
Lol what!? So do it.. there are charities,, the government shouldn’t be paying for foreigners that’s my money

That's our money.

I do believe in abortion and letting these useless law-breaking assholes die.

I have zero emotion when it comes to that shit.

Society is only useful with mutual benefit. They do not provide it. I don't care if they die.

I would expect nothing less from a Trump supporter.

That's our money.
Yes and I have a say where I want my money to go.. and it ain’t to foreigners.. dummy

If they leave when they are supposed to leave, they will be allowed back in the US for medical treatment as warranted. Their parents just won't be getting the instant right to work here. If they don't leave when they are supposed to, well, for at least a decade before they are allowed back in, they are going to have to rely on that fine socialized medicine the rest of the world provides for free. The choice is theirs. Looking at the list of representative illnesses, it would appear that many suffer from chronic conditions for which treatment is not particularized to the US--epilepsy, HIV, MD, sickle cell, cystic fibrosis-- and for which there is no cure.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
So why can't they get treatment in their country of origin ?

The cases are now under ICE and no one is denying anyone anything, it is a case by case basis just as it was before, the department handling the cases has changed, that is what Coyote’s link says.

Forum List

Back