So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trump loves the poorly educated...............
Trump loves every american

unless he CONsiders you 'the enemy'... which os pretty much anybody who criticizes the poor little snowflake.
Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.
McCain the only American, and he’s dead

^101: How to prove someone else's point without even trying.

unless he CONsiders you 'the enemy'... which os pretty much anybody who criticizes the poor little snowflake.
Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

I’m still waiting for your answer from another thread. You’re a loser

Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

Oh, sorry, I get flooded with alerts. I either missed your request or your post was lame...or both.

Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

Oh, sorry, I get flooded with alerts. I either missed your request or your post was lame...or both.
That’s what losers say

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

That’s what losers say

I'm sure you know all about it. Why not stay on topic?

One last try...

I am on your phukking side, when it comes to flushing Illegal Beaners out of our country...

It's just that the optics on this one look sssooooooo goddamned bad that your (our) agenda is going to take a hit from which it may not recover...

The lives of little children ALREADY amongst us are vastly more important...

It does no good to (attempt, and fail to) deflect and distract... this one is going to give The Adversary tons of fresh ammo... unnecessarily.

You are shooting us in the foot and giving aid-and-comfort to The Adversary...

What part about that do you NOT get?

These are NOT difficult questions.

trump loves the poorly educated...............

Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

All three who attacked him first.

I don't have to, I already have it in my folder.

Democratic lawmakers claim the president’s proposed 2020 budget would “ransack” or “slash” Medicare and Medicaid, likening it to an “assault on Medicare” and “the health care of seniors and families across America.” Experts agree the proposed cuts to Medicaid are significant, but many of the Medicare proposals echo those of Barack Obama and wouldn’t directly affect beneficiaries.

President Donald Trump’s proposed 2020 budget includes a net $777 billion reduction in Medicaid spending and funding for the Affordable Care Act marketplace subsidies over 10 years, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a left-leaning think tank. Those cuts would come from repealing the ACA, including the Medicaid expansion, and turning Medicaid into a block grant program. Several Democrats have misleadingly used a higher gross figure of $1.5 trillion in cuts.

As for Medicare — a program politicians of both parties often highlight in lines of attack (see “A Campaign Full of Mediscare,” 2012) — those proposed spending reductions total a net $515 billion to $575 billion over 10 years, depending on how they’re measured, says the budget watchdog group the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. That’s 5 to 5.6 percent of projected Medicare spending over the next decade. Several Democrats have used a higher figure of $845 billion, but that includes two programs that the Trump administration proposes moving to other parts of the budget.

Notably, several of the Medicare proposals in Trump’s budget are similar to cost-cutting measures Obama had espoused when he was president

To educate yourself more.

Democratic Medicare Spin - FactCheck.org

ray ray ray............... i am talking about the already done deal tax cut for the top 1%... 880 BILLION dollars cut from medicare & medicaid over 10 years to pay for it. 720 of that went di-rectly to the top & most of it was used for stock by backs, whilst a mere 70 million went out to appease the worker bees in the form of one time bonus' that happened just before the health ins cos jacked up premiums cause of the instability of the ACA which is now in jeopardy. & them that piddly tax cut you think you got? they are temporary but big corp's are permanent.

If this isn't what you're talking about then I don't know what is. Find me a bill or something where I can research it. But so far, I found nothing about Trump cutting anything in regards to Medicare or Medicaid except for what I posted. Give me a date or something, because nothing comes up in the search engine.

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/hr1hoyerletter.pdf

WTF does this have to do with what we were talking about?

the bipartisan CBO is stating that tax cut is going to be pd for by the social programs by X amt of dollars over 10 years because only a certain amt of cuts in any given year is allowed. you didn't follow that bouncing ball, raymond. i'm disappointed in you.... do you think 880 billion dollars magically gets paid for without cuts from somewhere else?

I can't follow the bouncing ball? We WERE talking about cuts to Medicaid and Medicare stating that my earlier link was about different cuts in these programs and not the ones you were talking about.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

How many have been deported so far?

Does it matter? They were all given 33 days with no recourse, no place to appeal. This was cruelty for cruelty sake.

4)

hillary.
She lost and never conceded

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.
he seems to hate ALL smart women, unless they are F-able, big boobs, tall, thin, long legs.... wanted by other men.... :rolleyes:

And if I am not mistaken, weren't you assholes all complaining that President Trump was increasing the debt?
So, treating them costs a lot more than holding them for a long time and deporting them?

Oops, never even crossed your mind.

I thought that the person that came here for treatment usually has paid. Am I wrong on that?

Yes. We invited this girl here because her disease was so incredibly rare. She helped us develop a treatment. Now Trump want to send her to another country to die. She has PRIVATE insurance, BTW.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

Does it matter? They were all given 33 days with no recourse, no place to appeal. This was cruelty for cruelty sake.

Yes because if none of them are actually deported, it is all talk and no action. I grew up when the school lunch program was shifted from the feds to the states and heard about all the kids that were going to starve and it never happened. Obama was going to create brown shirts, never happened. People were going to be prosecuted for their involvement in the 2008 recession, never happened. I hear lots of hype that is all talk and no action. I am just getting more and more skeptical when doom and gloom are forecasted. ICE said it was a case by case basis, according to the article. I trust the public pressure will keep them here. We also see how Trump doesn’t follow through very well.

---------------------------------------- good as it never should have been started Care4 ,

Forum List

Back