So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What government agency issued this policy change? Are you sure it's even real?

trump loves the poorly educated...............
Trump loves every american

unless he CONsiders you 'the enemy'... which os pretty much anybody who criticizes the poor little snowflake.
Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

All three who attacked him first.

are you kidding? trump spent a solid 5 YEARS claiming obama was a mooooooslum born in kenya. tell me wtf did he do to donny that set him off the rails, 'eh? & the rest is petty shit that anybody who is supposta be the 'potus' is also supposta be held to a higher standard. he's a petty little orange man baby snowflake.

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

Last edited:
It's a ruse and was/is being exploited.

I'm 100% behind it!

I'm not surprised. Karma will decide you fate.

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
  • INFORMAL
    destiny or fate, following as effect from cause

ray ray ray............... i am talking about the already done deal tax cut for the top 1%... 880 BILLION dollars cut from medicare & medicaid over 10 years to pay for it. 720 of that went di-rectly to the top & most of it was used for stock by backs, whilst a mere 70 million went out to appease the worker bees in the form of one time bonus' that happened just before the health ins cos jacked up premiums cause of the instability of the ACA which is now in jeopardy. & them that piddly tax cut you think you got? they are temporary but big corp's are permanent.

If this isn't what you're talking about then I don't know what is. Find me a bill or something where I can research it. But so far, I found nothing about Trump cutting anything in regards to Medicare or Medicaid except for what I posted. Give me a date or something, because nothing comes up in the search engine.

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/hr1hoyerletter.pdf

WTF does this have to do with what we were talking about?

the bipartisan CBO is stating that tax cut is going to be pd for by the social programs by X amt of dollars over 10 years because only a certain amt of cuts in any given year is allowed. you didn't follow that bouncing ball, raymond. i'm disappointed in you.... do you think 880 billion dollars magically gets paid for without cuts from somewhere else?

I can't follow the bouncing ball? We WERE talking about cuts to Medicaid and Medicare stating that my earlier link was about different cuts in these programs and not the ones you were talking about.

i know what I was talkin about from jump street. it was always about the cuts to medicare & medicaid to pay for donny's tax cuts to the uber rich 1%.

ray ray.

4)

hillary.
She lost and never conceded

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

I'm 100% behind it!
Of course you are Trumpbot. There is no line is there?

We're not the world's F'in emergency room!
Be happy that we currently have a hospital ship off the coast of Venezuela, fer' Chrissakes!
I don't see other advanced western countries doing this! Afterall, many other countries have able medical care.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

How many have been deported so far?

Does it matter? They were all given 33 days with no recourse, no place to appeal. This was cruelty for cruelty sake.
If the American people(only citizens) voted on this, what would be the stay go per cents? I say 35% stay, 65% go.

You usually can't stay in a hospital for more than two months in the U.S. even if you have good medical insurance. Why the hell should we allow illegal criminal aliens to stay for more than two months of free medical treatment?

Because most of us in America have empathy and compassion, those that don't are callous who lack a moral compass and support the conservative caucus' of the Republican Party's Principle, i.e. I got mine, fuck the rest of you.

For the Record:

Trump administration seeks to deport children with life-threatening illnesses

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.
The sad fact is that nothing Trump does surprises anymore – no matter how reprehensible and wrong.

Yes and no. Companionate as long as its for other Catholics, open borders, Immigration stuff. Against modern fair and open minded democratic governments. But back in the late 30's and 40's the two reigning Popes, Pius XI and XII never condemned the NAZIs or openly opposed them during their fleeting rise to power. Because they would have ended up in gas chambers, too. Was that being shrewd or was it just being cowardly? I can't tell the difference.

Last edited:

I'm 100% behind it!

I'm not surprised. Karma will decide you fate.

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
  • INFORMAL
    destiny or fate, following as effect from cause

This is my 9,999th existence. My final one, soon enough, will be the incarnate of the Dalai Lama.
So go suck a bag of cocks!

Forum List

Back