So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the Record:

Trump administration seeks to deport children with life-threatening illnesses

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.
Until ALL of our veterans get great healthcare. Not one illegal should.

It's a ruse and was/is being exploited.

I'm 100% behind it!

I'm not surprised. Karma will decide you fate.

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
  • INFORMAL
    destiny or fate, following as effect from cause
We should send them to Cuba. That's the type of system you loons want us to have.

You usually can't stay in a hospital for more than two months in the U.S. even if you have good medical insurance. Why the hell should we allow illegal criminal aliens to stay for more than two months of free medical treatment?

Because most of us in America have empathy and compassion, those that don't are callous who lack a moral compass and support the conservative caucus' of the Republican Party's Principle, i.e. I got mine, fuck the rest of you.
So take in the illegal, why a veteran dies?

For the Record:

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.
The sad fact is that nothing Trump does surprises anymore – no matter how reprehensible and wrong.
No, the problem with you people. If Trump cured cancer, you would all a sudden. You would support cancer.

These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.
Even heaven has a gate. Think about it.
67090754_10156524153815794_4042740956380790784_n.jpg

These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.
When I need to know what's really in the Bible, I'll ask Jerry Falwell, not you.
Jesus said go forth to the heathens and spread his message.

You confuse Church and state, Pastor Pussy.

For the Record:

KEY POINTS
If the parents have money to pay for the treatment fine. If not then you pay for it.

So you drag a kid 2000 miles across Mexico, subject him to disease, hunger, rape and dehydration, dump him on our doorstep and we are the bad guys? Mexico has very sufficient medical facilities, it's on them to provide medical attention.
Don't liberals say, their healthcare system is better than ours?

29deport-01-articleLarge.jpg

Sick Migrants Undergoing Lifesaving Care Can Now Be Deported

Trump has passed evil. He's now in Satan territory.

The picture you have of that woman is someone from Guatemala who had such a rare disease that the doctors couldn't get a large enough sample group to work with, so the found her, invited her to the US to be a guinea pig to find the cure for what she has. And, guess what? She provided enough crucial research that doctors were able to figure out a treatment that would keep her alive. Most people with her disease die before they are 20, and she is a few years past that. Because she volunteered to be a guinea pig, they allowed her in on a special kind of permit for research.

Now that they have figured out the treatment? They have been able to save thousands of people all over the globe. Only problem is, if she is sent back to Guatemala, their medical system doesn't have what it takes to treat her, so deporting this woman is basically a death sentence for her.

Are we no longer a compassionate nation? I'm guessing not.
She invited for a purpose. The purpose is over. Send her back. No one took her as a dependent for life.

Even if sending her back means she will no longer have access to the treatment she helped to get developed and will die shortly after leaving? Some compassionate conservative you are.

Me personally? I think she should be allowed to stay. Why? She has already given quite a bit in helping doctors to find the cure for her disease which has benefited thousands across this country and the world. She also has a college education and is working on her masters.

She has contributed quite a bit of good to this country. She should be allowed to stay.

That's not how it works. You don't get to stay if you sneak in and learn, or sneak in and do hard work, or sneak in and stay out of trouble, or sneak in and be a model neighbor or citizen. The problem is you snuck in, not what you did once you got here.

She didn't sneak in. She was invited by doctors to come here for research so they could get a big enough sample group to work with.

29deport-01-articleLarge.jpg

Sick Migrants Undergoing Lifesaving Care Can Now Be Deported

Trump has passed evil. He's now in Satan territory.

The picture you have of that woman is someone from Guatemala who had such a rare disease that the doctors couldn't get a large enough sample group to work with, so the found her, invited her to the US to be a guinea pig to find the cure for what she has. And, guess what? She provided enough crucial research that doctors were able to figure out a treatment that would keep her alive. Most people with her disease die before they are 20, and she is a few years past that. Because she volunteered to be a guinea pig, they allowed her in on a special kind of permit for research.

Now that they have figured out the treatment? They have been able to save thousands of people all over the globe. Only problem is, if she is sent back to Guatemala, their medical system doesn't have what it takes to treat her, so deporting this woman is basically a death sentence for her.

She invited for a purpose. The purpose is over. Send her back. No one took her as a dependent for life.

Even if sending her back means she will no longer have access to the treatment she helped to get developed and will die shortly after leaving? Some compassionate conservative you are.

Me personally? I think she should be allowed to stay. Why? She has already given quite a bit in helping doctors to find the cure for her disease which has benefited thousands across this country and the world. She also has a college education and is working on her masters.

She has contributed quite a bit of good to this country. She should be allowed to stay.

That's not how it works. You don't get to stay if you sneak in and learn, or sneak in and do hard work, or sneak in and stay out of trouble, or sneak in and be a model neighbor or citizen. The problem is you snuck in, not what you did once you got here.

She didn't sneak in. She was invited by doctors to come here for research so they could get a big enough sample group to work with.
She was invited to come here for research. Was she promised permanent residency?

She was invited to come here for research. Was she promised permanent residency?

Dunno. But, if they send her back to Guatemala, she's going to die within a month or two. Here, they can continue to treat her.

Forum List

Back