So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.
When I need to know what's really in the Bible, I'll ask Jerry Falwell, not you.
Jesus said go forth to the heathens and spread his message.

You confuse Church and state, Pastor Pussy.
Was I talking to you? I know you to be a sociopath so it's not like I would ever appeal to your non-existent sense of right and wrong.

If this isn't what you're talking about then I don't know what is. Find me a bill or something where I can research it. But so far, I found nothing about Trump cutting anything in regards to Medicare or Medicaid except for what I posted. Give me a date or something, because nothing comes up in the search engine.

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/hr1hoyerletter.pdf

WTF does this have to do with what we were talking about?

the bipartisan CBO is stating that tax cut is going to be pd for by the social programs by X amt of dollars over 10 years because only a certain amt of cuts in any given year is allowed. you didn't follow that bouncing ball, raymond. i'm disappointed in you.... do you think 880 billion dollars magically gets paid for without cuts from somewhere else?

I can't follow the bouncing ball? We WERE talking about cuts to Medicaid and Medicare stating that my earlier link was about different cuts in these programs and not the ones you were talking about.

i know what I was talkin about from jump street. it was always about the cuts to medicare & medicaid to pay for donny's tax cuts to the uber rich 1%.

ray ray.
Medicare is terrible he has my vote to cancel it

She invited for a purpose. The purpose is over. Send her back. No one took her as a dependent for life.

Even if sending her back means she will no longer have access to the treatment she helped to get developed and will die shortly after leaving? Some compassionate conservative you are.

Me personally? I think she should be allowed to stay. Why? She has already given quite a bit in helping doctors to find the cure for her disease which has benefited thousands across this country and the world. She also has a college education and is working on her masters.

She has contributed quite a bit of good to this country. She should be allowed to stay.

That's not how it works. You don't get to stay if you sneak in and learn, or sneak in and do hard work, or sneak in and stay out of trouble, or sneak in and be a model neighbor or citizen. The problem is you snuck in, not what you did once you got here.

She didn't sneak in. She was invited by doctors to come here for research so they could get a big enough sample group to work with.
She was invited to come here for research. Was she promised permanent residency?

Dunno. But, if they send her back to Guatemala, she's going to die within a month or two. Here, they can continue to treat her.
Why would she die there?

These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.
When I need to know what's really in the Bible, I'll ask Jerry Falwell, not you.

Was I talking to you? I know you to be a sociopath so it's not like I would ever appeal to your non-existent sense of right and wrong.

Triggered!!! :dance:

Even if sending her back means she will no longer have access to the treatment she helped to get developed and will die shortly after leaving? Some compassionate conservative you are.

Me personally? I think she should be allowed to stay. Why? She has already given quite a bit in helping doctors to find the cure for her disease which has benefited thousands across this country and the world. She also has a college education and is working on her masters.

She has contributed quite a bit of good to this country. She should be allowed to stay.

That's not how it works. You don't get to stay if you sneak in and learn, or sneak in and do hard work, or sneak in and stay out of trouble, or sneak in and be a model neighbor or citizen. The problem is you snuck in, not what you did once you got here.

She didn't sneak in. She was invited by doctors to come here for research so they could get a big enough sample group to work with.
She was invited to come here for research. Was she promised permanent residency?

Dunno. But, if they send her back to Guatemala, she's going to die within a month or two. Here, they can continue to treat her.
Why would she die there?

Because she was invited here to help find a cure for a disease, as the doctors didn't have enough people for a good test group as it is so rare. They found her in Guatemala, invited her to come to the US for research and study. The treatment that she helped develop isn't available in her original country, and if she doesn't keep up with the treatments, she will die in a short amount of time.

Yes and no. Companionate as long as its for other Catholics, open borders, Immigration stuff. Against modern fair and open minded democratic governments. But back in the late 30's and 40's Catholic pope Pius XI never condemned the NAZIs or openly opposed them during their fleeting rise to power. Because HE would have ended up in gas chambers, too. Was that being shrewd or was it just being cowardly? I can't tell the difference.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Yes and no. Companionate as long as its for other Catholics, open borders, Immigration stuff. Against modern fair and open minded democratic governments. But back in the late 30's and 40's Catholic pope Pius XI never condemned the NAZIs or openly opposed them during their fleeting rise to power. Because HE would have ended up in gas chambers, too. Was that being shrewd or was it just being cowardly? I can't tell the difference.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

You possess neither of those qualities, grasshopper. Fer' sure!

Stupid response to a serious and credible post.

Stupid response to a serious and credible post.

Get hold of yourself, man!!!

Did they get those life threatening illnesses in the US?

What kind of parent drags a child with a life-threatening illness across a hostile desert to illegally cross a border?

Does that sound like good parenting to you?

You make an assumption to support your biased narrative. Tsk, tsk. Such ignorance, so callous and so disgusting.

So your assumption is that these poor children acquired their life-threatening illnesses in the US?

Did they get those life threatening illnesses in the US?

What kind of parent drags a child with a life-threatening illness across a hostile desert to illegally cross a border?

Does that sound like good parenting to you?

You make an assumption to support your biased narrative. Tsk, tsk. Such ignorance, so callous and so disgusting.

So your assumption is that these poor children acquired their life-threatening illnesses in the US?

You're not very bright, are you? I don't make assumptions that they crossed the desert. They were accepted in the program the asshole in the white house arbitrarily ended. How they got here is an open issue, one that does not in any way result in a capital crime (unless the critically ill child committed a murder).

For the Record:

Trump administration seeks to deport children with life-threatening illnesses

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.

Where is the Clergy? Where are the Compassionate?

TRANSLATED:
“We really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck, trashing and transforming their nation into the no borders, no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

Haha...this is so fun to watch...For years the twisted fucks have demanded that Conservatives shred their Bibles, many have and now the whack-jobs are pissing themselves and begging for Conservatives to get back to their Bibles...they can no longer sell Conservatives on their warm and fuzzy FEELZ bullshit. Good people are tired of being suckered and stepped on for being kind and gracious. Good people don’t want nothing to do with anything ‘Left”....hahahahahahaha

I know you are. Did you imagining me being upset give you a stiffy?

For the Record:

• The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.

• Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
    • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.

Where is the Clergy? Where are the Compassionate?

TRANSLATED:
“We really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck, trashing and transforming their nation into the no borders, no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

Haha...this is so fun to watch...For years the twisted fucks have demanded that Conservatives shred their Bibles, many have and now the whack-jobs are pissing themselves and begging for Conservatives to get back to their Bibles...they can no longer sell Conservatives on their warm and fuzzy FEELZ bullshit. Good people are tired of being suckered and stepped on for being kind and gracious. Good people don’t want nothing to do with anything ‘Left”....hahahahahahaha

upload_2019-8-31_16-16-35.jpeg

Only the faux Christian's are mocked, and they deserve it. Do you claim to be a Christian? If so, you are the antithesis of Jesus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back